Chapter 10 Part 1: Not you Again!?

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

It's been a couple of hours since Levin and Wilford been gone, we continued playing video games when I heard giggling coming from the kitchen, it likes like I was the only one that heard cause everybody kept playing video games, I got up slowly walked towards the kitchen. I peeked my head out my mouth widen to see Levin and Wilford kissing, "OH MY GOD LEVIN?!" I mentally scream. I walked slowly backwards and headed to the living room. "Hey, it's getting late, maybe we should get going" Angel said, with frown, "No. I mean, it's very late and it's dangerous for you ladies to go out at night, why don't you stay here for the night?" Light said as he grabbed Angel's wrist. "Umm... I don't know, we don't want to be a bother to you." Angel said as she looked at her feet. "We insist" Wilford said as he walked out of the kitchen with Levin. "Well.. Okay" Angel giving a faint smile. Angel is really shy around new people, and now she's sleeping over. I was actually very excited, sleep over!. "Levin, if you'd like you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch" Wilford said. "Maybe Levin and Wilford, should share the same bed" Sierra suggested with a smirk. Dark and Sierra laughed for a while, "Alright, If thats okay with Wilford" Levin said with a serious tone. We all froze at her response, "T-that's alright w-with me" Wilford stuttered as he blushed crimson red. "Here I'll show to my room" Wilford said as he grabbed Levin's hand and walked upstairs. We all stared at each other in confusion before we continued to play some video games. I felt my body go numb and my vision got blurry before everything was pitch black.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I was laying on the couch with Y/n by my side, until her fell on my lap. I noticed she had fallen asleep, I carried her back to my room and placed her in bed I kissed her forehead before I laid in bed next to her, I held her close to me as she dug her face in my chest. "I love you so much Y/n" I said, she gave faint smile before I had fallen asleep.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

I kept playing halo against Light, I wasn't gonna lose to my brother, I had almost beat him until I felt something laying against my shoulder I looked only to see Sierra asleep. God she was beautiful I looked to my left to see Light stroking Angel's hair as she was sleeping we both looked at each other and nodded. We both carried them into our rooms, I placed Sierra in my bed, I was about to leave when I felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down to see Sierra still half asleep calling "Darkimoo, don't leave me~" she said in a needy tone, I chuckled before o had carried her back in bed and laid next to her, she held on to me for dear life I wrapped my arms around her gently kissed her forehead. She was everything I wanted, tough, smart, beautiful and kind. She was perfect to me. I felt a warm feeling in my chest, I placed my hand on my chest and thought "is this what love feels like?" I wondered for hours before I hadn't noticed I'd fallen asleep. "I wonder if Light is having as much fun as I am?"I thought to myself.

-------------------------------

I was woken up as I felt arms wrap around me, I looked down to see Sierra still asleep. She looks adorable when she's asleep, she makes me feel... Different?. I don't know I've never fallen for someone, but I know that she could never love me if she knew what I really am. And I just kept wondering "How will she react when she finds out?, will she understand... Or will she see me as the murderer I am?" Why am I giving this so much thought, is really because I love her?!. I decided to think about it later I tried my hardest to move with ought waking her up but... Failed. Her eyes fluttered open as she stretched her arms out and gave out a yawn.

"Good morning, Darling~"

"Morning Darkimoo"

I gave a chuckle as I looked into her beautiful red eyes. She's beautiful she got up and walked out the door leaving me thinking "She's a good, I like that" I laughed at my own thought as I walked downstairs until I ran into Light, "So, have fun last night with Angel~" I smirked as I saw his face flush pure red. "We didn't do anything, I just placed her I my bed and..." Light trials off . He began to blush madly and froze, "Hey, earth to Light, what the hell is wrong with you" I said as I waved my hand in front of his face. He grabbed my chin and made me look in the living room when I saw Sierra, Angel, Levin and Y/n on the couch wearing our pajamas. Angel was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a yellow pixelated "M", and yellow flannel pants. Levin was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with short pink mustached pants. Y/n was wearing a green long sleeved shirt with short Septic pants. And Sierra was wearing a black t-shirt with short black pants. Anti and Wilford entered the living room taking a sip of coffee but immediately spit it out. Our face flushed pure red as the girls noticed us.