Chapter 14 Part 1: Kidnapped

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

After I pulled away I continued to get dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans and f/c jacket, and f/c converse. I wrapped my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I exited the room and I walked downstairs I saw all the guys sitting on the floor and/or the couch. "Where are you going?" Wilford asked as he crossed his arms with a worried expression. I laughed at his cuteness "I'm just going out for a walk, I'll be back before it gets dark" as I was walking towards the door I felt cold arms wrapped around my waist and a head nudge on my shoulder, I looked and saw Anti with big pouty eyes, I kissed his forehead "I'll be fine Anti, If anything happens I'll call you" I gave him a warm smile, he nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek before I left.

I started walking away from the house into the woods. It was so beautiful as the sun was setting, I put on my head phones and played some music. As I strolled through the woods I saw a bright light so being curios as I am, I followed it and it led me to the town, I walked towards the sidewalk and strolled past the shops. Honestly it was very peaceful but something in me could sense something was wrong, maybe it was because Anti wasn't here.

I miss his warm touch, his skin may be cold but I feel so warm and fuzzy wrapped around his arms. I smiled at the thought of coming back home to my leprechaun.

Night had fallen and I began making my way back to the house, the night sky was so beautiful, the sparkling stars lit up the night sky. I continued gazing at the sky when suddenly I felt a breeze that made a chill go up my spine, it caused my to shiver, "Hello~" I heard a deep raspy voice, I froze in place unable to move my legs.

"What's a beautiful young girl such as yourself doing out here in the dead of night" I did the only thing I could do... RUN!!!. I began to run not wanting to look back, I heard footsteps getting closer, I looked back and noticed he wasn't following me until I had rubbed into something causing me to fall back, I looked up to a man with dyed red hair, his eyes were black with white pupils, he was wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans, black combat boots and black fingerless gloves.

He crouched down to my hight so we can be eye to eye, he grabbed my chin and just smirked showing his white sharp fangs, I felt my stomach drop "Who the hell are you?!" I screamed holding back tears. "You can call me Lucifer and you my beautiful flower are my toy now" he said with a smirk. I realized something I had a pepper spray in my pocket, as I tried to let go of his grip I managed to pull it out and sprayed him in his eyes, he winced before he began to laugh maniacally, I saw a black ooze come out of his eyes that made me regret what I did.

|~Lucifer's P.O.V~|

I could see the fear in her eyes... I love it, she screamed but I was quick on the draw and dropped down beside her to muffle.

"Shhh, shhh my angel, you really shouldn't mace people. That might make them mad." I whispered in her ear.

She began kicking, flailing and biting my hand very hard. But I wrapped my arms her and jumped onto a nearby roof. I needed to take her some where but where?. Ahh I know maybe I could take her to my basement, but of course I live in raspy hill. She's mine now.

Within minutes of blurring and jumping we finally reached my "home". I quietly took her to my base and leaned on the fake wall. I gripped onto Y/n tightly as it slid open to the staircase. The smell of blood and metal flooded from the room along with the bright lights. I smiled looking at the fear in her eyes, I blurred down and set her on a cold metal table that was leaned diagonally for easy access. I shut her in the metal claws and waited for her reaction as I blurred to shut the door.

"What do you want with me?!" She screamed, I could see the tear escape her eye, "I just have to finish what I started and I can't have you standing in my way" I responded with a smirk. She struggled to get free but failed. "HELP!!!!" She screamed from the top her lungs and flopping around in her chains, I can see why she's Anti's girlfriend now.

That pathetic excuse for a demon. I should've just killed him were he stood but I think stealing what's most precious to him is more fun to me. I won't let this pathetic angel stand in my way.

"No one can hear you my angel" I calmly started and walked around her table, locking up four cusps: around her hands and feet.

"Would you stop calling me "Angel"?!?" She asked, while I put my keys in my pocket.

I reached for my tools that were on a rolling table. It contained razor blades, knives, pins, a butchers knife, a blindfold, rope and a roll of duck tape.

"Why should I?, that nickname suits you" I said using Anti's voice. "H-how can you change you voice and h-how are your e-eyes black?!" She asked eager to change the topic.

I grabbed her hand and pricked her finger with a pin. She flinched in pain letting out a small Yelp. I saw as blood rolled down her hand, I pulled her hand closer to my mouth and licked the blood right off. "W-what are you?!" She said struggling to pull her hand away from me.

"YoUr WoRst NigThmaRe"

|~A/N~|
(1113 words)

Hey my fellow hybrids... I... I'm sorry. I keep making promises and I failed to keep them, I've been really busy with school and dealing with some family "issues".

But I should be also keeping you guys happy... And I failed doing that, I keep you guys waiting and waiting and Im really sorry, I'm going to try to part 2, okay.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes