Chapter 20: Nothing...

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I still can't believe she left, I'm just sitting on the sofa with my hands in my hair. Dark was trying to comfort me but it really wasn't working. "Anti, I-I'm sorry this had to happen, I understand how you must be fee- "NO YOU DON'T, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IM FEELING, SO LEAVE ME THE FOOK ALONE!" I cut Dark off, he looked at me with worried written all over his face. He backed up a bit, I soon felt something stream down my cheek, I raised my hand up to touch it but when I look at it, it isn't tears, it's black goop.

"Anti, just... Calm down" Jack said with fear written all over his face, I saw Jackie hold on to Bing's leg with tears streaming down his face, I looked down ashamed and with ought hesitation, I ran to the door. As I ran away from the house I heard Jack's voice calling out my name but I didn't listen. Next thing I knew when I looked back, I noticed I was walking in the middle of the woods.

I stopped running and just walked... I pulled out Y/n's ring and just stared at it. I may be over reacting but you just... Don't understand how much this hurts... I've made some mistakes in my past, mistakes I regret ever doing. Back then I was stupid, well... I am stupid, I used to make rash decisions. I was a cold heartless killer, taking the lives of so many people, it's the reason Jack disowned me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up living with Dark, He left me crash at his place since I had nowhere else to go, one day... He came, he offered us a job, to kill this woman, we were a bit confused at first but when we would question why, he'd beat us. We had to obey him no questions asked. That night when we arrived to the woman's house, a man came downstairs. He had a gun with him, he almost shot me but Dark took care of him, when we arrived upstairs we found the woman in room with tears in her eyes.

I loved seeing the fear in people's faces, id be hysterical. I slit her throat and left her dead in the ground but before we left we could hear sobbing in the room, we looked at the cabinet and our grin grew wider. Dark opened the cabinet and saw a child, at the time I didn't care, child, adult, senior, I'd still kill either way. I gave my knife to Dark and he also slit the child's throat. We laughed as his lifeless body fell on the ground, with that... our job was accomplished.

We took everything and left, when we told him we succeeded, he was pleased. We continued our killing sprees together, but one night when I went out hunting alone, I saw this girl. She was sitting by a tree in the park with a book, it looked like she was drawing, as I sneaked up behind her, I saw she was drawing a skull with flowers.

 She was sitting by a tree in the park with a book, it looked like she was drawing, as I sneaked up behind her, I saw she was drawing a skull with flowers

I was about to take out my knife until I heard "Y/N!!!" I heard a girl yell, I hid behind a tree. I saw three girls run towards the girl drawing, "Finally, I arrived half an hour ago, where have you been?" The girl drawing said with a smirk, "Well Fangirl here has been reading fanfics and we had to take her phone away" the girl with red hair said pointing at the girl with cyan hair. "I'm sorry but it was just getting good!!!" The girl with cyan hair squealed out, I covered my ears from her loud screech.