Chapter 12: Blood lust

|~A/n~|
Ha! You thought I wasn't going to publish a new chapter in a week?!, well I couldn't but I've been dealing with school and it's gotten better, so heck why not publish a surprise chapter, I don't like cliff hangers, but hey sorry it took so long, but I will try to publish a new chapter perhaps twice a week... I'll shut up now. Enjoy XD

I woke up the next morning only to find Anti snorting quite loudly, I laughed until I looked down at my body and noticed I was naked?!, and I liked over to Anti and he was naked as well. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!? I mentally screamed, I shook it off until I remembered, oh my god we did "it". I got out of bed quietly and put on clothes before walking downstairs to see the guys all on the kitchen with bags full of ice, I laughed as they shot a glare at me, "that's what ya get for drinking last night" I smirked as I walked besides them and pulled out the ingredients to make some pancakes. I felt someone hug my leg, I looked down to see Jackie in his little septic pajamas, "Why were you screaming last night Y/n?" He asked tilting his head confused, "ummmm... " was all I was able to say until I looked at the guys and they had smirks on their faces which gave me chill run down my spine, "Jackie will you go see if Anti is awake?" Wilford asked standing up. Jackie nodded as he ran upstairs. "Sooo... Have fun last night Y/n?" Dark asked with a smirk on his face, I felt my face heating up, I sigh in frustration and looked at my feet. "Yeah so?" I said in a sassy tone. They all glared at each other before Sexiplier, (oh yeah, Fire, Ice and Sexiplier never left) pulled out a pregnancy test, wait why the hell does he have that?!. I gave it to me and it had two lines "Positive?" I asked they all started at each other before Glitch spoke up, "it isn't real, it's a fake but Anti doesn't know that" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"What do you mean, it wasn't his fault, he was drunk" I said. They all busted out laughing leaving confused, "What?" I asked. "Y-Y/n... Anti he n-never... Drank any alcohol" Dark said wiping away a fake tear. "WHAT?!?" I screamed. They all froze as I snatched the pregnancy test from Sexiplier. "He likes to play dirty huh?, well let's see how he likes the taste of his own medicine." I said in an emotionless tone. They all smiled and ran by my side comforting me, I pretend I was crying when Anti walked into the kitchen with Jackie holding his hand, he quickly ran by my side and held my chin up to look at him, I pretended I was having a nervous breakdown and sobbed into his shoulder, "y-Y/n, what's wrong?!, are you hurt?!" He question, "A-Anti... I-I" i tried my best not laugh my ass off when an idea came to mind. "A-Anti... Look" I handed him the pregnancy test, he looked at it before he basically kneeled down to my height, "Y-Your... Pregnant?!" He screamed while basically pulling his hair out. "B-but... Your not the father" I said as I choked on my tears, they all stared at me with shocked expressions. I looked at Sexiplier, "W-what are you talking about Y/n, who's the father?!" Anti screamed as he held my hands. "I-it's his" I said as I pointed at Sexiplier. "Woah, woah, wait a minute I-i, that's not true" Sexiplier said putting his hands up in defense. Anti shot a glare at him and walked towards him slowly letting go of my hand, every step that Anti took Sexiplier would back up, I looked at the guys as they had smirks in their faces or just hold in their laughter. Anti grabbed Sexiplier by the shirt and lifted him of the ground, black mist covered his entire body as his eyes were no longer blue as the ocean instead red as blood, he began to grow a bit taller than he usually is. The guys changed their expression from Happiness to scared and worried, they ran up to Anti, and pulled him away from Sexiplier, Anti grabbed Dark by his neck and threw him across the room, Wilford pulled his gun out and shot Anti in his right arm, Anti chuckled as he kicked Wilford in his gut causing him to fall down to the ground, I immediately got up to run at Anti but Glitch and Google pulled me away from him, "What are you doing, what's wrong with Anti?!" I screamed as I struggled to get loose, "Y/n, just run and no matter what don't look back" Glitch said running towards the door. When Glitch was about to open the door Anti appeared in front of us and pushed Google and Glitch out of the way, "A-Anti?" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Anti, isn't here right now" he chuckled as he lifted me by my collar so we can be eye to eye, he smirked as he slammed me against the wall leaving a crack, I looked around at noticed everyone had bruises or unconscious. I struggled to free myself from his grip. "A-Anti, please... Don't... Do... This... Please" I begged for my life i felt a sharp pain in my arms I looked down to see Anti digging his sharp nails into my skin drawing blood, I screamed in pain, he finally leg go of my neck as I thanked every breath I took, I looked up to see Anti towering over me as he yanked my arms drawing blood I would try and struggle but it was pointless he was bigger and stronger than I am. He licked the blood coming out of my arms, he let go of me making me fall on the ground hard. "W-why?" Was all I could manage to say between sobs. He chuckled probably on how pathetic I look right now, "Oh Y/n, demons like me get blood lust when angered or just hungry" he chuckled as he looked down at me, my vision began to blur and everything around me would disappear into darkness. "A-Anti" was all managed to say as everything went dark.