Chapter 9: Love at first sight

|~Wilord's P.O.V~|

I was drinking coffee downstairs with Y/n, and Light. "Umm, Wilford , Light I wanted to ask you guys something" Y/n asked, "Yes?" Me and Light said in sync. "I was maybe wondering if my friend could meet you" she said while playing with her food. "Well... I don't see why not, I mean they must be worried about you. Just bring them here and we'll meet them" I said giving a smile, I saw Y/n shot up to give us hugs. It always brings me joy to see her smile, I know she's with Anti but still I know this might sound weird but she's like my daughter. "Thank you guys, you'll love them their really nice" she said as she walked out of the room.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I ran up to Anti's room the get dressed, once I entered the room I closed the door behind me. I began to undress taking off my pajamas, leaving myself wearing nothing but my underwear and my bra when all of a sudden I heard
the door opened and to my surprise I saw Dark, Anti and Glitch open the door I screamed as I grabbed the blanket to cover myself, they boys faces  flushed pure red. "I-I'm sorry Y/n, I should've knocked" Anti said looking away. "It's alright can you umm leave now?" I said in a politely. "But I'm enjoying the view" Glitch said as he looked up and down my body. Anti quickly gave Glitch a death glare before kicking him out of my room. "I'll be in the living room" Dark said between laughs. Anti looked at me before closing the door behind him, "Where are you going?" Anti asked with a worried expression. "I'm just inviting a friend over to meet you guys" I said as I continued to dress up. "Oh well alright, we'll be here waiting when you come back okay" he said as he sat on the bed. I put on a blue hodie with black jeans and blue converse and wrapped my hair in a ponytail. I kissed Anti on my way out the door and got into my car and drove off to pick my friends up.

|~Angel's P.O.V~|

I waited in front of my house where I was waiting for Y/n, I was also with Levin and Sierra who are our best friends. Levin has long black hair with blue eyes, she was wearing a light blue hodie, white jeans and blue converse. Sierra has long red hair with a black t-shirt and a black leather jacket, with ripped black jeans and black boots. We waited after 30 minutes but Y/n had finally arrived. "Finally!" Sierra said as she headed towards the passenger seat. "Sorry I'm late traffic" Y/n said giving a smile.

(Time skip because I'm lazy :3)

After a while of driving we finally arrived to her house it was out in the woods, but hey who am I to judge. She parked the car in the driveway and we exited the car and Y/n unlocked the door to the house, once we entered it was pitch black until Y/n flipped the light switch only to see an awesome living room with a plasma a bunch of video game consoles, a lot of video games and controllers. I'm guessing she's living with more that one person. "Here let me show you around, this is the kitchen" she said as we entered a gigantic kitchen with an island in the middle, next to the kitchen was a big dining room whit a glass table and a lot chairs surrounding it. There were many frames hanging on the wall with pictures of a bunch of guys. "Y/n, are these your roomates?" I asked pointing at the picture frame. "Oh yeah those ar- " she was cut off by a man's scream
"Y/n, WERE HOME!!" I heard an Irish voice scream. We all ran to the living to find 8 males starring at us, "uhh, Hi" I said with a faint smile.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"Guys, these are my friends Angel, Levin and Sierra" i said as I pointed at them. The all waved giving a smile. "Now gals these are my roommates, Anti, Dark, Light, Wilford, Glitch, Jackie, Google and Bing" I said pointing at each of them. "So which one of these is you lover~" Sierra whispered in my ear causing me to blush, Dark chuckled before pointing at Anti. "This would be her lover, sweetheart" Dark said with an evil grin. "Oh, I see~" Sierra said giving Anti a death glare. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you" Levin asked giving her to shake Anti before Wilford had butt in and grabbed her hand a kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Levin~" Wilford said. Levin blushed madly she looked away trying to hide it.

|~Wilford's P.O.V~|

She was beautiful, kind and looked adorable when she was flustered. "N-nobody has e-ever done that before" she said looking away. "Somebody as beautiful as you deserves the best" I said as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Will you guys just make out already" Dark and Sierra said in sync. Everybody laughed, "why don't you ladies have a seat and I'll order a pizza" Light suggested we all nodded and sat in the living room talking and playing video games, we all got so annoyed since Sierra and Dark would team up to  kill us. "Hey Sierra, do you want to see an interesting picture?" Dark said with an evil grin. I knew what photo they were talking about its was the one we took when Anti went on a date with
Y/n and they kissed. We laughed when suddenly Anti and Y/n entered the room with a confused look on their faces. "What?" Y/n said tilting her head confused. "I'll tell you what, You.Kissing" Sierra said while laughing. Y/n's eyes shot wide open when suddenly Anti snatched the phone from Sierra and ran, "I'm gonna kill you, you fucking Leprechaun!" Sierra said as she chased Anti. Levin was walking down the stairs when Sierra had knocked into her.

|~Levin's P.O.V~|

I was walking out of the bathroom when I hear Sierra screaming I walked down the stairs when Sierra had knocked into me causing me to fall, I closed my eyes bracing for impact when I feel arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see Wilford had caught me, I looked into his beautiful eyes. "T-thank you Wil" I said trying my hardest not to squeal, "Anything for you princess, I'll never let you get hurt" he whispered in my ear. I felt my heart explode, I'm i in love?. "Hey Wil can you come with me to the kitchen, he nodded and finally let me down, we walked towards the kitchen, before I could say anything I felt his lips press against mine. I melted in the kiss, and kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Was this love at first sight?.

|~A/N~|
(1258 words)

I believe in love at first sight, sorry it took so long to upload this chapter and it was mostly about Levin but Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes