Chapter 14 Part 3: Safe and Sound

|~Wilford's P.O.V~|

I sat on the couch alone with my hands in my hair, 'Lucifer must've taken Y/n, no doubt about it but... Where would he take her?'. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I felt a light tap on my leg, I looked down and saw Jackie with tears in his eyes. "I-is Y/n coming back?" I picked him up and held him over my shoulder.

I patted his back trying to calm him down, "shhh, shhh it's alright Jackie, we will find her" Just on cue Dark, Light, Glitch and Anti walked into the the living room. "We're getting her back. Tonight" Anti said clutching his fist.

Ever since Y/n was kidnapped Anti has been aggressive, and he would be angered over little things, it's has been getting annoying but I understand. I were to loose Levin I think I would drive myself mad. Angel, Levin and Sierra have been looking everywhere for Y/n.

It broke to my heart to see Levin cry,
Y/n was like a sister to them, "What are we going to do?" Dark asked, "Where's the only place Lucifer brings his hostages?" Anti said raising an eyebrow. "You don't think he will bring her to raspy hill do you?" Glitch asked crossing his arms as he laid against the door way.

"Knowing Lucifer he would, he thinks we can't go back... But... I have my ways" Anti said with a smirk. 'Don't worry Y/n, were coming'.

|~Time Skip 1 week later~|

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt my head was shattered in a million peaces, I rubbed my eyes. I propped myself on my elbows and took a look at it. Around my ankles was a metal cuff connected to a chain that attached itself into the cold stone wall beside me.

However, it was on too tight and caused me to draw blood. I was currently laying on an old and small wooden bed that creaked whenever I moved with a thin white blanket on top of me.

I got off the bed and stood up, causing the chain to rattle loudly. In front of me was a wall rusty iron bars and beyond that was a large wooden door with a light peeking out from underneath it. Other than that a small source of light, it was pitch black .

Suddenly, I heard footstep coming closer towards the door and I glared at it, waiting to see that Lucifer bastard who'd undoubtedly opened it. After a while I began to hear screaming, I looked around me, "Anti?" I said looking around in the darkness.

"WHERE THE FOOK IS SHE?!?" I heard a familiar Irish voice, I felt tears prick my eyes, I felt my heart exploding, he came... He came for me. It was a few minutes before I could more shouts, sounds of things being broken, and fighting.

They were here, and it didn't seem like they were going down anytime soon. I can't even begin to explain how anxious I felt about wanting to see what was going on upstairs, since I appear to be Ina cold and damp basement. There was nothing I wanted more than to see my friends and wrap my arms around Anti.

The suddenly, my wishes came true, I heard footsteps pound against the floor outside of the room, until they stopped right outside. The door swung open revealing... Anti in his demon form with a bewildered expression on his face.

As soon as his eyes landed on me, his face lit up and he cried, "Y/N!!!" I smiled widely as he rushed over to the cell door. "Y/n, move out of the way of the door, okay?" He asked, I nodded and crawled over to a corner of the room, Anti kicked the door down, knocking off the hinges and sending flying into the back of the wall of the cell.

He raced inside and towards me kneeling down to make eye contact with me. He raised his hands to the side of my face and gently held my cheek on both sides. Anti let out a small laugh of relief and then leaned in closer to spot my face with kisses.

I giggled lightly at how soft his kisses were, as If he were afraid that would hurt me.

"Your okay!, oh, oh my sweet, sweet potato is okay!" His voice cracked at the end and he lunged at me wrapping his arms around me tightly. "A potato?!, says the Irish guy" I giggled. Anti smirked "Let's get you out of this shitty hell hole and back home, alright?" He let go of me and smiled.

But his smile didn't last long, as soon as his eyes landed on the chain wrapped around my ankle and the blood flowing from it, I looked at Anti and one of his eyes was glowing neon green, he must've been pissed off.

Anti scavenged around the room, looking for something to brake the chain with. Conveniently there was an old axe laying on the floor outside of the cell and he raced to get it. Anti raised the axe above his head and said "Don't move".

He swung the axe down onto the chain and it smashed into pieces, realizing my ankle from its grip. I sigh in relief and go to rub my ankle, but as soon as my hand touches the open wound, I jumped as pain seared through it. "Y/n can you walk?" Anti asked quietly "Sure I can" I responded.

I pushed my hand down on my knee and forced myself up. As soon as I had both feet on the ground, my ankle gave out and I let out a gasp as I fell. Anti caught me by the waist before I could hit my head on the floor, and looked at me worriedly.

"Okay, maybe that's a bit farfetched" I sigh and he shook his head in a way that said 'What I'm I going to do with you?'

"If you can't walk... I'll just have to carry you" Anti said as he picked me up bridal style and made his way out of the cell. "Anti... Is everyone else here too?" I asked. He simply nodded and said, "They're trying to fend off Lucifer and give us time to get you out of here, so we shouldn't let their efforts go to waste and we should hurry and get the hell out of this shit hole."

Anti slowly walked up the stairs, around a few corner and through some dark corridors before we finally reached an exit. Once we were outside the land was covered in fire, it looked like hell.

I suddenly began to get really dizzy, my eyelids began to get really heavy,
"Y/n?!, don't worry... Just  close your eyes" he said. I nodded and shut them. I could feel a breeze go right threw me which caused me to shiver. I opened one eye and saw instead of seeing a burning field, I was surrounded in a green mist.

I looked up and saw Anti's eyes glowing neon green, I had forgotten how small I looked compared to him but he was in his demon form so I couldn't say much,  I just missed being his arms. I nuzzled my head his chest, I could hear his heart beat, it was so... Shooting... Relaxing.

I felt a huge wait being lifted of my shoulder... I felt.... I felt so....so... Safe. After a while I closed my eyes and for once in days that felt like years... I felt so peaceful in the arms of the man that I love.

|~A/N~|
(1380 words)

Hey there my fellow hybrids, here's part 3. Also today is my friend Gokan-ha birthday and there's nothing I would like more is that if those who speak and can read Spanish can go check out her profile and check out her stories.

Thank you all so much, I want nothing more than to see her happy on her birthday :)

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes