Chapter 29: After Visiting hours

|~Levin's P.O.V~|

After a while of chatting with Y/n, she had fallen asleep on the leprechaun, "Hey Anti, if you'd like we can bring her some clothes from home while you stay with her" Dark said, "Thanks Dark I appreciate that" Anti responded, "Visiting hours will be ending soon so we all might as well bring her clothes tomorrow and you can stay with Y/n for the night" Google said with a smile.

"Sounds good, anyways I'll see you all tomorrow" Anti said his goodbye to everyone and we exited the room, their was this lady at the counter in the hall infront of the elevator looking at us, she smiled. I wasn't gonna be rude so I returned the smile.

I'm not gonna lie, she kinda looks... Familiar, meh, I shrugged it off and walked in the elevator.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I smiled as I stroked my Y/n's beautiful hair out of her face, she seemed so peaceful in her sleep. It feels like forever since I've held her in my arms, I looked at my phone and it read 2:39a.m. it's pretty late, I didn't want to sleep not after what Remor did, I never understood why he wanted Y/n dead but now that I'm with her.

He won't lay a finger on her, he used to be so different back then, well until... Nightmare... I sigh, enough. I've had it with that sick bastard, the next time I see him I swear I will slit. His. Throat. Y/n shifted in her sleep and snuggled into my shirt, I chuckled. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer, "I will never let anyone hurt you, that I promise and its a promise I will take to my grave"

|~???'s P.O.V~|

|~Flashback~|

I smiled as I ran threw the field of flowers laughing, "Im gonna get you brother!" "Never!" I laughed, as I'm running I run into the woods to perhaps loose him, I grabbed my brothers hand and pulled him towards me, we hid behind a tree.

I heard steps growing near us, I covered my brothers mouth. I placed my finger on my mouth indicating him to stay silent. He nodded, we heard brother running right past us. We tried to hold our laughter till he left, brother peeked out of his hiding spot to see if the coast was clear but before he could say anything I felt wrap around me, "I found you brother!"

I laughed as I looked into my brother's eyes. "I guess you have, you win" I said with a warm smile, "Yayy!!!" Brother walked over to us and wrapped his arms around both of us.

"Can we play again!"

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I paced back and forth worried, is she alright? Is she alive? What is she didn't make it!? I must see her! I learned what hospital my love is, I quickly teleported to the entrance, I took a deep breath and stepped inside. I saw a nurse behind the counter, she looked to be in her 40's I walked towards her and gave her a smile.

"Excuse me, I know it must be late but where is Y/n L/n?" She took a minute looking at papers than back at me, "Oh I see, Mrs.L/n is in room 305 third floor" "Thank you so much" I thanked her, I hurried to the elevator and to the third floor. I felt something was wrong... But I shrugged it off.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I have been laying here for quite a while now, I can't feel my legs maybe I can go out and walk for bit perhaps get something in the vending machine while I'm at it. I took off my jacket leaving me in a white shirt, I placed my jacket over Y/n knowing how cold it is, I mean it's a hospital she needs it more than I do.

I stood up and stretched my arms in the air, Y/n was still sleeping peacefully, I walked out of the room quietly. As Im walking down the hallway I noticed there wasn't a vending machine, well I did see one in the lobby, I'll go quickly and perhaps I can get Y/n something, I headed towards the elevator but someone was coming up, so I used the other elevator, once the door opened I stepped inside.

As the door to my elevator closed I heard the other door opened but I didn't see anyone step out since my door had already close.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I stepped out of the elevator and saw a desk in front of it but no one was there. I began looking at the room numbers until... I found 305, I was a bit hesitant to open the door, but when I did there she was. My beloved Y/n laying there peacefully asleep, I was about to walk towards her until, I noticed she was wearing a jacket, a jacket that seemed too familiar to me...

Anti... A scowl made its way to my face, but it quickly softened as i saw my Y/n shifting in her sleep, but she flinched when she moved her arm, I hate seeing her in pain, I can't stand it. I walked over to her and whispered sweet nothings to her as I stroked her hair. Why does she make me feel this way, why am I so different around her.

I leaned down and pressed my lips againts hers, I pulled away and stroked her cheek. I noticed that her arms were covered by her sweater, when I pulled up her sleeve, my eyes widened. I could hear my own heart beat, I backed away from her. "H-he..." I saw that her veins were black... But they were quickly fading as in... Turning back to normal... Did... Did he... No... He...

My eyes glowed a blood red, I wasn't mad I was furious mg blood was boiling... He's so dead... I will kill him! I WILL MURDER HIM I SWEAR!!! Before I left I summoned a red rose, I left it by the table next to the bed and kissed her forehead.

"I-I love you Y/n L/n..."

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"I-I love you Y/n L/n" that voice seemed familiar, when I opened I saw no one in the room. "W-wha?" I laid there confused, I sat up and looked around to make sure but there was nobody here not even Anti... Wait wheres Anti? I saw I was wearing his jacket, but from the corner of my eye I saw... A rose... On the table, I picked it and looked at it for a while, did Anti do this? But than who was that voice... I saw a small glass vase on the table as well so I placed the rose in the pot and with the water that I was gonna drink but never did, I filled vase with water.

I laid back down starring at the rose with the words of that mysterious person on my mind, just than the door to the roo opened revealing Anti. "Oh! Your awake love, I'm sorry I left, needed to walk and while I didn't I took the chance to get this" he pulled out some snacks and (favorite snack that you'd find in vending machine)

I smiled, "Thank you Anti" I gestured him to sit next to me and he did, he gave me my snack and we ate/drank as we watched TV, since they weren't giving anything good we sticker to watching cartoons. Anti was do giddy about it, he seemed like a child. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder but I took glanced at the rose.

"I-I love you Y/n L/n..."

|~A/n~|
(1384 words)

Sorry for the one day delay :3 took a while to write this, but man! I'm really proud of how this story Is turning out and I hope you all do as well.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK