Chapter 19: The Dream Realm

|~Play Music Now~|

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

Pain... Pain is all I could feel, I'm surrounded by darkness, my body felt like it was burning. 'Where am I?' I thought. I couldn't move, it hurts if I try, I wish this pain could just go away. Just then I saw a light? I stood and walked towards it but I didn't feel my body move? As I continued to walk towards the light I heard...crying? I began to walk faster when it came to the point where I began running.

The crying it got louder but I didn't hear one person crying, it was two? The voices sounded familiar, as I ran towards the light I began getting nervous and my fear grew. Once I reached the light I covered my eyes from how bright the light was then... Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around me and saw, I was in the forest, the same one from my dreams. That's when I remembered "KIDS!!!" I screamed looking around, I could hear was their cries, I began to run to the lake, "KIDS!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I screamed again, I could feel tears escaping my eyes, "I can't let them get hurt, they can't get hurt... I'll never forgive myself if something were to happen to them" I said to myself as I ran, once I reached the lake, I looked around and they were nowhere to be seen.

"KIDS!!! PLEASE COME OUT!" I yelled, but no response. If their not here perhaps... I looked at the path... My house... I ran to my house hoping they'll be there, "Oh please, please, please be there, please be safe" I said as I reached my house. With ought hesitation I kicked the door, "KIDS!" I screamed. My eyes widened, there was blood everywhere, like that horrible night.

I ran into the kitchen, nothing but blood, everything was a mess, the tables had scratches, the sofas were tipped over and/or broken, the walls were covered in blood. It honestly looked like a tornado came threw here. I ran upstairs but tripped, some of the steps were broken, when I looked down I saw my dress was covered with dirt, blood and it was a bit torn.

I didn't care, I just want to find them, I crawled upstairs and ran into my room, nobody, but everything was bloody and broken. There's only one place they'd be, I walked threw the hallways until I reached my parent's bedroom. I opened the door slowly and stepped in, everything was a wreck.

I looked at the bed, I took a deep breath and kneeled down, I felt tears escaping my eyes, I saw the kids. As soon as their eyes landed on me. A smile made their way to their faces, "Y/N!!!" The screamed as they jumped out from under the bed, they wrapped their arms around my neck, I held them close to me, not wanting to ever let go.

As soon as they let go I place a hand on each of their cheeks, "Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened?" I asked looking around their bodies for any injuries, luckily all they were covered was in dirt. I sigh of relief, "We don't know what happened..." They little boy started, "One moment we were playing in your room then... Everything started to shake, when we left the room to see what was going on, everything was bloody....we got scared and we hid under the bed" the little girl finished. She had tears streaming down her cheek, I wiped her tears away and kissed both of their foreheads.

"Let's get out of here, but..." I started, I really didn't want them to see all that blood, so I grabbed the blanket from the bed and luckily it wasn't bloody, "Both of you, come here" I said. They both stood next to each other, I covered them up with the blanket. "No tell me, can you guys see anything?" I asked, "No!" The both said in sync, "No peeking alright?" "Okay" the both answered, I picked them both up, holding one over each shoulder.

With that I carefully made my way out of the room, as I walked threw the hallways, I shivered every time I would step on a pool of blood. I really didn't want them to see stuff like this, at least they weren't hurt. As I was walking down the stairs I held on to them close making sure they wouldn't fall. "Y/n, what happened?" I heard the little boy ask, I-I can't remember what exactly happened all I remember was... Anti... I can't believe it...

After everything, it was him, I shared with shared with him my pain but he's the one that caused it in the first place, I just feel nothing yet feel something and that something.... Is Pain... "Y/n?" I heard the little boy ask, "huh, oh... I-I don't know buddy, I really don't know..."

Once we made it outside, I placed the kids down and took the blanket off their little heads, "Y/n! Your hurt!" Said the little girl pointing at me. "What this? It's nothing baby, don't worry, now let's go to the lake" she still had a worried expression but she nodded. She grabbed my left hand and the little boy grabbed my right hand. As we were walking I felt my body tingling, I looked down and saw... My dress... Was clean? It didn't have dirt, rips nor blood. I looked at the two kids and they both had big smiles plastered on their faces, I chuckled and gave them a warm smile.

We continued to walk towards the lake until we reached it, the kids began to play with the water and I placed the blanket on the ground. I laid on top of it just starting at the sky, I just wanted to scream and cry. I let tears escape my eyes, "A-anti... Why?... Why did you do this to me? I thought.... I thought you loved me... But I guess not" I whispered.

I was interrupted as I felt someone fall on my chest, I looked and saw the two kids resting their heads on my stomach, I chuckled. I held them close beside me and kissed their foreheads, "Please don't cry Y/n...we don't like to see you cry" said the little boy as he wiped the tears from my eyes. "Okay, okay, no more crying" I said giving them a smile. Why is it that these two, whom I've know in little time can bring me so much happiness? I don't know how to put it in words, they just, make me feel... Like I'm someone... "We love you Y/n!" They both said in sync.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Heh, I love you guys too"

|~A/N~|
(1224 words)

Finally! Sorry it took a while😅 I've been dealing with some family issues and I just didn't have that much time to write but here ya go! Also Happy New year my fellow half breeds 🎉

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes