Chapter 25: Forgiveness and... Forgetting?

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

'Ba-dum...'

The moment I heard, her heart beat... I looked at her body with tears streaming down my cheeks "Y-Y/n?" I questionrd, I placed my ear on top of her chest to hear a heart beat...

'Ba-dum...'

'Ba-dum...'

'Ba-dum...'

Then, she began coughing. Her eyes shot open as she covered her mouth as she coughed. "Y/N!" I said her name happily, she froze. She looked at me as I gave her a faint smile, then... Tears began to stream down her cheeks... I frown appeared on my face, she... She probably still hates me... "I-im sorry" I said as I helped her get on her feet.

She just stared at me until... "ANTI!" She screamed, she wrapped her arms around and pressed her head on my chest as she quietly sobbed. "A-Anti..." She checked on her own words. I was a hit resistant but I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, "Y/n... Your... Y-Your alive" I said as I stroked her hair.

We broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes as we held our hands.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I couldn't believe it, Anti was here next to me. Overall everything that happened... I just, I just want him to be apart of my life. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. For everything I've done to you... Because of me you lost everything... please... Please forgive me..." Anti begged as he fell to his knees, I may not know the reason why he did what he'd  done but... I know Anti and he wouldn't just do that... Unless he was forced...

I kneeled down next him and cupped his face in my hands, "Anti... I know you've  made mistakes back then but I know you can't tell now those were bad choices, what's done is done... Theres no changing the past but... We can change our future... Anti, I want to be with you. I can't live without you... I love you Anti and I forgive you" I said as I pressee my lips againts his.

As we kissed, a bright light surrounded us, I looked at Anti and his body began to fade away, "A-Anti!?" I questioned trying to hold on to him, "Its okay love, its all gonna be alright"he gave me a reasurring smile, before he completely disappeared he gave me one last kiss on my forehead.

Then... He disappeared. I didn't want him to leave. Fro the corner of my eye I saw the two kids with big smiles "Y/N!!!" They both screamed as they charged at me, causing me to fall back, I laughed and held them close. "You alright!" Said the little boy as he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Yeah, I'm alright, its alright going to be alright"

"Y/n, Please don't leave us!" Said the little girl as tears streamed down her cheek, "Hey, hey, shhh, its okay. I'm not going anywhere, I'm never leaving you guys, I promise" I said as I hugged them. We stayed laying down on the ground looking at the clouds as they go by.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"Anti?... Anti... ANTI!" My eyes shot open and I was met face to face with some nurses doctors and the guys. "W-what? What happened?" I questioned as I looked around, "Sir, your heart was beating incredibly fast, your breath quicken and you ended up collapsing" a nurse said with a concerned expression, I sat up and rubbed my head, "Sir are you sure you are feeling well?" Asked a doctor, "Ill be fine thank you" I responded. They nurses helped me up and walked away.

The other huddled around me with worried/confused expression. "Anti are you sure your alright?" Jack asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'll be fine Jackaboy" I said giving him a warm smile, we all sat down waiting until... I remembered everything that had occurred in the dream... Y/n... Shes... She's alright and she forgave me.

"Uhhh... Anti" I heard Dark say, "What?" "While you were unconscious, we asked the doctors about Y/n..." I stood.up and grabbed him by his shoulders, "Yeah!? Is she awake!?" "Still nothing my friend, I'm sorry" I frowned, I just want my sweet princess to awaken again, I want to be by her side the moment she opens her eyes.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

When the doctors and nurses used the defibrillator on Y/n for a second we had lost her but... After a while of trying, we were about to loose hope until... We saw a heart beat on the monitor, we had managed to bring her back. All the the doctors took a sigh of relief but what caught us off guard was... She had opened her eyes.

|~Y/n's  P.O.V~|

As I stroked the girl hair, the two of them look at me with a smile. "Y/n, we love you" they both said in sync. I giggled and hugged them, just then I saw a bright light surrounding us. "Uhhh- guys?" When I looked at my hand I saw I was begging to disappear.

I didn't hurt but I still began panicking, "Dont worry Y/n... Your just waking up" the boy said with a smile. "Thank you, for helping me" I said as I hugged them kids. "Thank you for protecting us Y/n... But..." The girl started, I looked at them with a confused expression.

"We're sorry about this Y/n..." The boy finished, before I could question what they meant they both put one hand on my head, soon everything was getting blurry, then I began to fall into darkness but as i did all the memories of me being here popped up as pictures.

When I tried to reach them they would disappear, soon all the memories of me being with slowly began to fade away, I began to forget what the sound like, what the look like what... what they... they... what... i closed my eyes and let my body fall... where am I? As I'm falling I started getting scared but I couldn't scream.

Tears began to form in my eyes I'd open my mouth but no sound would come out, then I felt arms wrapped around me, pulling me close into a warm embrace. I could look up since my back was facing the person. They nuzzled their chin on my shoulder and the person whispered something in my ear.

"Don't cry my love, everything is going to be alright, Will be together soon~ " I knew that voice all to well and the next thing I knew the owner of the voice kissed me on my cheek.

|~End of Dream~|

My eyes shot open, I looked around and noticed I was in a room... 'was I? Was I in the hospital...' the first thing that came to mind... was...

"Anti?"

|~A/n~|
(1262 words)

Oh hey there my fellow half breeds, I'm so sorry about the delay. I got sick since Saturday, I've really just haven't been feeling well but perhaps in time I'll get better.

Any who here's the next chapter of To see her smile, perhaps I'll be able to publish new chapters this week... maybe... again I'm so sorry for the delay and I hope you can forgive me...

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK