Chapter 3: Sisters forever

|~A/N~| here's a picture so you can imagine what the house looks like. I don't own any of these images. Hope you enjoy

|~Y/n P.O.V~|

{Time skip because I'm lazy :3}

You sigh and walk into the kitchen and made some quick toast and went outside to get the paper.

As you look through for a job you were getting a call from your best friend "Angel"

|~Y/n=You   Angel)~|

Angel: "Hey what's up Y/n!"

Y/n: "Nothing much, just looking for job applications."

Angel: "oh, I was gonna ask you, would you like a roommate?"

Y/n: "Well... I never really thought about it, why do you ask?"

Angel: "BecauseIneedARoomateCausemyOldOneMovedOutAndI can't PayRentPleaseHelpMe!"

Y/n: "Woah,woah! calm down of course I'll move in,it's the least I can do for you for helping me"

Angel: "OH MY GLOB! Thank you, thank you, thank you Y/n, your the best I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow at 12:00 p.m., Kay?"

Y/n: "okay see you tomorrow"

Angel: "okay buh-bye"

{Time skip brought to you by "AngelCake26"}

I just finished putting the last of my clothes in my suit case. I grabbed my bags from the floor and the suit case from my bed and walked out of my room. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to my house, I opened the door, stepped outside and locked the door. I walked outside only to find Angel running towards me with opened arms. She stumbled on top of me causing me to fall back and drop my bags on the ground.
"Hey Y/n!!!" She said while standing up. "I think you broke my back" i said while standing on all fours before standing on two legs."I missed you too." She said whit a smirk on her face. I grabbed my bags while Angel carried my suit case to her car, she placed the bags and suitcase in the trunk. I got in the passenger seat  looking out the window at my house while Angel started the car. We drove off and we talk a lot on the way before i stared outside the window. For some reason I felt like I was always being watched. "It's just in my head" I kept saying to my self in my head. I was brought back to reality when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "WE'RE HERE!" Angel squeal in excitement. I laughed as I steeped out of the car, the house was really big but my house wasn't really that quite big either. Angel handed me my bags and steeped inside " Angel your house awesome!" I said while looking around." Thank you, but the reason I needed a roommate was to pay rent and... Well my old roommate moved out I couldn't pay rent so I thought why not get Y/n, your my best friend and it'll be fun just you and me. Besides I don't like sleeping alone it's spooky. She said while rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Don't worry I'm here for you no matter what but I was just wondering why didn't you ask Copper? I said. "Well I asked Copper but he was to busy with College and well he didn't have that much money and he said no? Angel said while looking down at her feet. I placed my hand on her shoulder "You can always count on me okay your my best friend but we were raised as sisters okay" I said as a tear streamed down my face. Angel's expression changed from sad to worried.

|~Angel's P.O.V~|

It hurts me to see Y/n crying after what had happened to her, our family's were always close and the day her family died my parents took her in. We were like sisters always looking after one and other. "You were always there for me and-" Y/n was cut off by me hugging her I could feel her tears on my shoulders. "Shhh, shhh it's okay, we'll always h-have each other. We'll always b-be sisters" I said as I choked from my own tears. "T-thank you" she mumbled holding me tighter. I walked her to her room. "I'll let you get settled in okay, I'll go make dinner I'll call you when it's done." I said as walked out of her room.

|~Y/n P.O.V~|

I looked in the mirror of my room, my eyes were still red and after crying. I go to the bathroom in my room. I quickly brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put it in a ponytail. I walked towards the dining area I can see Angel baking a cake. "Really Angel" I said with a smirk on my face. "I wanted to make you a "Welcome home" cake". Angel said with a sad eyes. "Your just doing it cause you want cake don't you" I said with sass while crossing my arms and laying by the door way. "Yeah" Angel said while looking at her feet "it's okay, I know you love sweets and you know I love cake". I said. "YAYYYYYY!!!" Angel screamed with happiness as she continued baking I laid on the couch starring at the ceiling. I still felt like I was being watched, I looked around noticing that Angel is just focusing on baking I felt like there was someone here, I decided to ignore it. "It's all in your head, there's nobody here, it's just you and Angel" I kept repeating it over and over in my head until I had fallen asleep

|~???P.O.V~|

I walked towards her and kneeled down so we can be eye to eye, I stroked her (h/l)(h/c) hair. I made myself invisible so her friend doesn't freak out. "Don't worry love, everything will be okay, I'll always be here for you no matter what". I whispered in her ear, I kissed her forehead. "See you soon love" I thought before disappearing into mist.

|~A/N~|
(1066 words)

Oh my hybes!I still go tears in my eyes T-T. Anyway I hope you all liked the new chapter and I also wanted to give a shout out to my best friend "Angel" for inspiring me for this chapter so thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes