Chapter 2: Memories

|~Y/n P.O.V~|

My eyes fluttered open to the bright sun out my window. I looked at my clock, it was 8:26 a.m I sluggishly got out of my bed walking towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, hair and headed down stairs. While walking towards the kitchen I saw a picture of me and my family the day I was born. I reached out and grabbed the photo and walked to the living room, I sat in the couch and started to remember what happened...that night.

*Flashback*
(In this flashback you were 5 years old)

I seem to be walking in a long hallway there were pictures on the walls, there were pictures of you with your mom, dad and your brother. I reached out to grab one I looks like my mom,dad and my brother at the hospital when I was born. You heard a blood curdling scream from downstairs, I walked to wards the scream my eyes widened to the horrific sight, it was my dad hanging from the ceiling he had no eyes, blood came down from the holes in his face. I fell to my knees I could feel the tears stream down my face. I left my thoughts as I felt someone grab me by my arm and pulling me, it was my mom and my brother we started to run down the hallway but stopped in front of a door. My mom quickly opened it and shut the door behind her. I hid under my moms bed while my brother hid in the closet. "N-No matter what you hear, no matter what happens just know that I will always love you."my mom choked on her words. The door flew open and two shadowy figures entered the room the room one of them appeared in behind my mom in a blink of an eye. He pulled out an knife and began to stab my mom over and over until her body fell to the ground. All I could see was his wicked smile ah he looked at the closet. The other man opened the closet pulling my brother out, he's eyes were red and puffy from crying . "Now it's my turn to play." One of the man spoke in a scratchy voice, the other man handed him the knife. His smile grew wider as sliced my brothers throat. All I heard were their high pitch laugh at my brothers cold lifeless body on the ground. In a blink of an eye the two shadowy figures had vanished into thin air. "It's my fault, I-it's ALL my fault" I managed to say in choking sobs while tears streamed down my cheek.

*End of flashback*

I was brought back to reality when I felt something warm on my cheek. I hadn't realized I started crying. "It's my fault... I-I was the reason they died... It's my fault, I-its ALL my fault!!!" I screamed as I grip my head trying to block out the screams from my family, as I felt to the ground and held my knees against my chest, I started rocking back and forth. Ever since that day I felt like I was the reason they died , I could've done something but I didn't, all I did was watch as they died right in front of me.

|~??? P.O.V~|

I saw a she broke down crying, I felt so bad for her, she saw her parents die in front of her. It hurts me to see her like that and to make it worse I have to kill her in 1 week. "I'm not gonna let nobody hurt her no matter what, she beautiful as an angel I've been watching her for a while. Y/n will.be.mine." I whispered as I clutched my fists.

A/n
Oh my hybes !!! Can't wait for next chapter stick around there will be more chapters soon to come. Thank you my fellow hybrids :3
And as always...

Live long and Read On!!!

-Hybrid_Writes