Chapter 16 Part 1: Thanksgiving

|~Time skip 1 month~|

|~Y/n's Dream P.O.V~|

I walking threw the woods at night, I looked around and saw a rock path a couple a feet away, I notice I was wearing nothing but a white sundress with ought any shoes.

I kept walking when suddenly I heard a raspy voice, "Y-you

I kept walking when suddenly I heard a raspy voice, "Y-you...can't..." I snapped my head to where I heard the noise and see a shadowy figure with a black cloak covering his face and body. I backed away but in a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

I got scared, but I kept waking through the path, and again I hear the voice, "You think you can stop me?" I ignored it and continued to walk, that's when I heard the voice laugh, i continued to walk until I saw a little boy standing behind a tree, as soon as he noticed me he hid back.

I finally felt like I was able to speak, "Hey, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" I said calmly hoping not to alarm the boy, he poked his head out but the little boy... He looked so familiar... "Do you promise?" He asked shyly, I giggled and nodded, he stepped out I could finally see him. He walked over to me and stepped on the path.

"Hi" I said calmly, "Hi!, what's your name?"He asked, I could feel the mysterious persons laughter getting louder and I panicked, "Come on, let's chat while we walk" I said grabbing his hand, he looked at me and gave me a warm smile, "Oh and I'm Y/n" I responded. "That's a nice name" he chirped out happily.

He looked so familiar, he had green hair,green eyes, he was wearing a white jacket which reached his knees and he wasn't wearing any shoes like me. He looked like he was 4 years old, I held his hand as we talked. "Where are we?" "Where in your dream but... You'll probably wake up soon..." He trailed off until I saw the mysterious man standing on trail.

I hid the boy behind me protectively, "You think you can stop me?! I'll always be here! And I'll make sure to make the rest of your life a living nightmare!" He screamed, all I could see was his creepy smirk. I felt like I couldn't breath. I held my hands against my neck, I fell to my knees and I began to cough a lot when suddenly the boy stood in from of me?!

"You stay away from Y/n!" He screamed, his eyes began to glow neon green, I stopped coughing and I was able to breath properly. The man backed away when suddenly he stepped out of the path and he began to disappear. I looked at the boy in amazement, he looked at me and smiled.

He helped stand up and he quickly wrapped his arms around me, I did so as well, we continued to walk on the path until we past a lake and I stared at it. It was beautiful, so soothing, the path had divided, I could keep walking through the forest or I could walk towards the lake.

We walked towards the lake and sat near the water, I sat criss cross and the little boy sat on my lap, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming the sun was shining... It felt so safe, peaceful... I didn't want to leave but I know I'll have to soon. I stroked the little boys hair.

Until everything began to disappear, I panicked and I held on to the little boy, "It's okay, your just waking up... I wanted to tell you something..." He said as he stood up. He helped me to my feet and he immediately hugged me with some tears in his eyes.

"I'm thankful for having someone as special as you to protect me...to care for me...to love me... and to always be there for me"

I looked into his eyes and before everything disappears I kissed his forehead, and he gave me a warm smile.

|~End of dream~|

I felt my eyes open only to be face to face with a sleeping Anti, I chuckled and kissed his fore head, I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I washed my face and noticed I was a bit pale. I shook it off and walked downstairs only to be met with Dark, Wilford, Light, Glitch, Jackie, Google and Bing.

"Morning guys!" I said walking down the stairs, "Good Mor-... Y/n are you alright?!" Wilford said looking around my body. "Nothing, just... Had a strange dream" I said, calmly walking past them. "If you say so... Also, Happy Thanksgiving!" Glitch said wrapping his arms around me.

I giggled and hugged back, "And we're planning on having dinner with the rest of the family!" Bing said happily, "The rest? Who's else is coming?" "Mark and Ja-" before Dark could finish his sentence, "NOPE, NO, NO ONE ELSE IS COMING, JUST US 12!!!" Anti screamed as he ran down the stairs like a mad man.

I almost died of laughter, "Oh come on Anti, it's been forever since you've seen Jack, perhaps now you two could bond a little" Dark said with a big smirk. Anti glared at Dark. I wrapped my arms around Anti's neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me and his expression soften.

"Hey Y/n, will you help us with the thanksgiving dinner?" Light asked, I nodded. "Wait, who's gonna get the Turkey?" I questioned as I wrapped my hair in a (hair style). "Me and Anti will take care of it" Dark said laying his knee on Anti's shoulder, "Perfect, Y/n, Google, Bing and Light will cook dinner. Anti and Dark get the Turkey. And the rest of us will get the dinner table ready, alrighty?" Wilford said happily.

We all nodded and with that I walked to the kitchen to start cooking, will have to make a lot of food if 13 people are going to eat, I just hope Anti and Dark will find a big turkey. I just can't believe it... Im going to meet Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, I remember when I was like 12 I loved their videos, I mean I still do its just... I don't watch them that often in front of the others.

"This should be interesting"

|~A/N~|
(1153 words)

OH MY GOSH!, I'm done XD, also they're might be a possibility that Im going to publish Part 2 today... Will see, Also...

🎉HAPPY THANKSGIVING🎉To everyone, I hope you all have an amazing day with friends, family and Enjoy that Turkey :D

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes