Chapter 16 Part 2: "Im Thankful for..."

|~Time skip~|

After me and the others finished stuffing the turkey, i began to wash the dishes when suddenly I felt tow snake like arms wrap around my waist, I looked behind me and met eyes with a familiar green haired Irishman. "Happy Thanksgiving love~" he whispered into my ear, I giggled and I turned around to face him.

I pressed my lips against his, we stayed like that for a while when suddenly we heard a couch behind us, I looked over Anti's shoulder and there I saw Dark laying against the doorway with a smirk. I chuckled while Anti glared at Dark. "Will you two get dressed, the guests should be here in a couple of minutes" Dark said as he walked away.

We both nodded, with that we exited the kitchen and we headed to Anti's room. I put on a white sweater, a brownish gray scarf,black jeans and brown boots.

After I was done getting dressed, I walked towards the bathroom to do my hair

After I was done getting dressed, I walked towards the bathroom to do my hair. I blow dried my h/l
h/c, and I put on my makeup. After a while I walked back into the living room and saw Anti in the kitchen wearing a black flannel, black jeans, black converse and a black undershirt.

 After a while I walked back into the living room and saw Anti in the kitchen wearing a black flannel, black jeans, black converse and a black undershirt

I noticed he was doing the dishes, I giggled and I walked towards the dining area and the guys were finished setting the food on the table. "Guys this looks... Amazing!" I said excitedly, "I'm glad you like it!" I heard Wilford say as he stepped out of the kitchen.

He was wearing a red and white jacket, blue jeans, red shoes, a black undershirt, a white tie and a black top hat. "You look amazing Wilford!" I said happily, "Thank you Darling" he tipped his top hat. Everybody took their seats until I heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it!" I screamed.

I walked towards the front door but when I opened it, I was engulfed in a hug. I opened my eyes and saw Levin, Angel and Sierra all dressed up.

Sierra shaved the left of her long red hair, and she wore a black sweater, short blue jeans, black panti hose and some black converse.

Levin wrapped her long blue hair in a messy bun, she wore a short sleeved black dress and black boots

Angel wrapped her long black hair in a braid, she wore a short white sleeved dress, she wore some golden earring, necklace, bracelets and she wore white high heels.

"Y/n! Happy Thanksgiving!" Angel said happily, "You two, come on in, the other are waiting for you" I said, the all nodded and let me go. The four of us walked to the dining area where the guys were talking until Dark, Light, Wilford and Anti's eyes landed on me their jaws dropped.

Me and the other giggled at their sudden reaction, that's when an idea came to mind, "Like something you see~" I said as the four of us posed. They're faces flushed pure red and we almost died of laughter. Before i could take my seat, I heard someone knock on the door.

I walked towards the door but before I could answer I saw Wilford, Glitch and Dark holding back Anti, "Y/N DON'T ANSWER!!" I heard Anti screamed, I face palm and went to open the door, I almost squealed when I opened the door. It was Mark and Jack, the looked at me with confused expressions.

"Hello? Who are you?" Mark questioned, "Oh, I'm-", "Matk, Jack, it's a pleasure having you both here, come on in, the food is getting cold" Wilford cut me off. They nodded, we walked to dining area and we took our seats. "Sooo... Who are you gals?" Mark questioned, Angel was about to squeal and I did the most reasonable thing I thought of, I steeped in her foot and she quickly shut her mouth.

"I'm Y/n, this is Levin, this Sierra and this is Angel" I said happily, I took my hand out for them to shake and Jack quickly took it, Jack looked at me baffled when he saw the ring on my hand. "Your married?" He asked, I looked at him and nodded, "To who if I may ask?" Before I could respond, Anti wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. "Me." Anti responded.

"Oh! Well congratulation!" Jack said excitedly, "Thank you". Light walked in with the turkey and I felt my taste buds explode. "Before we continue, it is tradition that we pray and we would say what we are grateful for" Light said happily, I pretty sure I heard Dark and Anti cussed under their breath. I nudge Anti and looked at him with a frown. He sigh and gave me a smile.

We all held hands but I'm pretty sure Anti growled when I held Jack's hand, Anti to my right and Jack to my left.

"Dear lord, today we give thanks. For our many blessings. As we pray for those in need. We give thanks, for our family and friends. As we pray for those who are lonely. We give thanks for our freedoms. As we pray for those who are oppressed. We give thanks our for good health. As we pray for those who are ill. We give thanks for our comfort and prosperity. As we share our blessings with others.  On this day of Thanksgiving. May the love of God enfold us. The peace of God dwells within us and the joy of God uplift us, Amen" Light prayed, "Amen" we all said in sync. "Enjoy" Wilford said.

We all began to say what we're thankful for, until it was my turn. I took a deep breath, and spoke.

"Each day I'm thankful for nights that turned into mornings... friends that turned to family... Dreams that turned to reality and like turned into love"

Everyone applaud and now was Anti's turn, "I'm thankful for the amazing friends that stood by me in rough times, family that cared for me when I would make mistakes and I'm thankful for having someone as special as you" he said looking into my eyes. I felt tear stream down my face as it reminded me of that little boy in my dreams.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Anti's neck, "I love you, don't you ever forget that" I whispered, "How could I? If you keep reminding me everyday?" He chuckled. Everyone applaud and we took our seats. We talked throughout the hole night, it was honestly the best thanksgiving I've ever had.

|~A/N~|
(1257 words)

I DID IT!!! Two chapters in one day! I'm really proud how this story is coming along, I've  never imagined people would actually like my story?! And 8K?! I can't even describe how happy this makes me!

Please, in the comment say what your thankful for, it would really mean a lot to me.

"I'm thankful for my friends, family and some amazing writers on Wattpad whom inspired me to write my own story or stories that are soon to come, and for my fellow half breeds who would comment such nice things to me... And I-it just... It makes me so happy😭" I hope you all have a wonderful Day/night...

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes