Chapter 26: Who are You?

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"A-Anti..."

I looked around the room and I was met face to faces with some doctors and nurses? Wait... am I in the hospital? What happened? All I remember was... I was... running away from the house, I went to my parent's tombstones then the next thing I saw was a bright light... "Miss. L/n? Can you hear me?" I heard the nurse say snapping me out of my daze.

"Y-yes..." I responded, I felt like my throat was sore. "Okay good, were do some test on you to make sure you have no more serious injuries, alright?" I nodded.

|~Time Skip~|

After the doctors were done with their test they said I was alright but that I needed to rest, all the nurses left my room except for one, it was a nurse who seem to be like around her 40's. She closed the door and sat on the chair next to me. "Are you sure your feeling well, miss?" She seemed slightly worried, "Yes, at the moment I am fine" "Very well..."

"If I may ask you, have we met before? I feel as if we have" she said giving me a faint smile. "I don't think so, perhaps you have me mistaken for somebody else" I said shrugging, "Oh well... would you like something to drink, your throats must be sore" "Yes, please"

She stood up, she grabbed a cup, a water bottle glass, poured it in the cup and walked to me. She handed it to me, I sat up and took sips as she sat back down. "May I ask you a question?" I nodded. "Does the name (Mother's name) mean anything to you?" The moment she said my mom's name my eyes shot open and I almost chocked.

When I looked at her she had a blank expression, "So, I'm guessing you have heard of that name?" "Yes I know her... she's... she's my mother" I responded as I wiped my mouth. "So beautiful, so caring, so determined to help other in their time if need..." "You knew her?" I asked her.

"Heh... you could say that... we would protect, care and love each other... as sisters, we would play in a meadow of flowers, running, play tag and when we would get tired... we would sit near by a beautiful lake, heh... she'd get so tired that she'd fall asleep on my shoulder and... I had to carry her all the way home... heh, we would stick together threw out the most difficult moments, I remember that one day... I had asked her to do me a favor and to keep a promise... She did the favor and kept her promise until... That horrible night...I lost her..." when I looked at her, her fists were trembling and I saw a tear fall stream down her cheek. "I-I'm sorry..." I said as I looked down, suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me.

"I-I'm Sorry! I-I'm so sorry!!" I was a bit hesitant but I hugged back, maybe her and mom were close. "I-it's because of me! I-It's my fault she's g-gone! P-please, please! forgive me!" She sobbed into my shoulder. She kinda had the same features as mom, her voice and her looks. She had the same hair and eye color as mom. This reminded me of something...

|~Flashback~|

I was running threw the field of flowers with my little brother laughing. "I'm gonna get you
Y/n!" (Brother's name) said while laughing, "You'll never take me alive!" I shouted as I giggled until, I heard quite sobbing. I looked into the direction of the house and saw mommy crying on the porch with something on her hand.

When B/n caught up with me, I placed my finger on my lips signaling him to stay quite and he nodded. We quietly sneaked up to mommy, "Go talk to mommy Y/n" B/n said with a smile, i nodded and walked up to her. I could hear mommy saying sorry over and over again, what she had in her hands looked like a photo.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" I asked as I walked up one step, she immediately looked up and wiped her tears away, "I-I'm sorry sweetheart, mommy's just..." she was cut off as I wrapped my arms around her neck, "Mommy, please don't cry" I said.

I could feel more tears streamed down her cheek, falling on my shoulder. "Oh Y/n... I-I'm Sorry! I-I'm so sorry!!!" She sobbed as she held me closer, "Why are you saying sorry mommy?" When I let go of her she sat me on her lap and i wiped away her tears. "Mommy please don't cry, I don't like seeing you sad... are you sad... because of me? Did I do something bad?"

"Oh no, Y/n... you didn't do anything my angel... I just... I love you so much" she said as more tears streamed down her cheeks, "... Mommy..." I hugged and kissed her cheek, "I love you too mommy!"

"P-please, please... forgive me
Y/n..."

|~End of Flashback~|

I stood there without words... "W-who are you?" I asked, she let go of me and wiped her tears away, "How do you know my mom!?" I asked or more like shouted, I felt a bit desperate now and I needed answers now! "Y-your mom?" Her voice broke as she said 'mom' I nodded, "How do you know my mom!? How do you know so much about her!?" I asked her again this time getting impatient.

She got really close to me, I stood there confused. She placed a hand on my cheek and with her other hand she moved my hair out of my face, "Y-you really are... Y/n? Are you?" She asked as she placed her hands on my shoulders, "Yes, I am... now please tell me... who are you? How is it you know so much of my mother and how do you even know me?"

"Y/n... ever since you were born. Your were like my ray of light in darkness, I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to you, that why... the only way of protecting you... was to let you go..." I started at her confusedly, until...

"Y/n... I'm your mother..."

|~A/n~|
(1204 words)

Oh yeah, plot twist! I had an amazing idea for the story so uhh yeah, *Nervous smile* I'm guessing none of you expected that but if you did then I'm impressed, sorry for the April fools prank guys! But ever since 4 of my favorite writers pranked me I thought, hey just for fun let me try and do the same, this is the real chapter guys so yeah :)

Again I'm sorry I haven't published again, but it appears i haven't been getting better, I'm still sick but I'm hoping to get well soon!

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK