A/N: NEW BOOK?!?

(A/N: So, sorry that this isn't really a chapter, but I've been thinking about this for a while now. I've had these ideas for a new book, it's a G/t story, for those of you who don't know what's G/t, it's Giant/Tiny. And I've had this idea of making a (G/t Markiplier X tiny reader X Jacksepticeye) for a really long time.

I'm really am a fan of G/t stories, especially X tiny reader. While I've been writing "To see her smile" I've also been writing my G/t story. I'm a bit nervous, I'm not that very good at writing, I kinda suck and I know it's going to be a little hard for me writing two stories at the same time so please go easy on me.

Also I read a lot of your comments and..."No", this isn't the end, there's still more to come so don't worry I've still had some ideas in mind, also I'm sorry for not posting new chapters often it's just I'm trying my hardest to keep you all satisfied and school isn't really helping much -_-

And I have a habit of writing 1000 words in one chapter?!?, so... XD. Yeah, I hope you all enjoy "To see her Smile" and perhaps soon "Shrunk (Markiplier X reader X Jacksepticeye)" with that said let me know in the comments below what you all think about "Shrunk". If you have any suggestions or any ideas for the story let me know :)

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this story make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes

P.S.
A close friend of mine made this for me, the initials mean "Signe_Delta", so thank you :D

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅🔴🔴🔴✅✅🔴🔴🔴✅✅✅🔴✅✅✅🔴✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅✅🔴✅✅✅✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅✅✅✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅✅🔴✅🔴✅✅🔴✅✅✅🔴🔴🔴✅✅🔴🔴🔴✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅