Chapter 23: Race against death

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"Y/n?"

I turned around and saw the kids with worried expression, "Y/n? Where are you going?" Said the little boy, I looked back at my family and they had... A smile on their faces?

"Mom... Dad..." I looked at them with a frown  "I would love to go with you... But... I can't.... I-i can't leave them..." i said as I walked back towards the kids, their eyes lit up with joy, they ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Y/n, its alright we understand" my mom said with a smile, I don't know why but I just feel a strong connection with these two kids, they reminded me so much about me and my brother.

Then... Suddenly the clouds started to close in, leaving a ray of sunlight on my parents, almost like in a performance. "I-i guess we have to leave..." My dad said with a frown, the kids let go of my legs and I ran to them with open arms, "P-please... Don't go, s-stay a little longer... Please..." I quietly sobbed.

My parents wrapped their arms around me and I hugged tightly not wanting to ever let go, "Y/n before we go, we want you to that you mean everything to us, You mean the world to us, staying here is for the best" my dad said trying to fight back tears, "W-were so sorry... For everything you had to go through, no child should ever experienced what you've seen, I hope you could forgive us for putting you in that situation..." My mother sobbed into my shoulder.

I let tears stream down my cheek, "its alright, its alright, I forgive you" I responded, they both kissed me on my forehead but before they let me go, my mother whispered something into my ear, I looked at her as she gave me a faint smile, the kids walked behind me and both grabbed my hands, the boy to my right and the girl to my left, my mother walked towards my father and their hands intertwined.

They began to walk towards the light but not before they turned around and waved good bye, more tears stream down my face. They kids waved goodbye and my parent's smiled at them. I chuckled. I let go of the little boy's hand, I  waved as well and mouthed 'I love you...'

And with that, they disappeared. I stopped waving and sigh, when I looked down I saw the little boy grabbed my hand and he gave me a warm smile, "heh, let's... Go back..." They both nodded and we began to walk back towards the lake.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I sigh, as I pulled my hair back. As I'm walking threw the lobby of the hospital, from the corner of my eye I saw... Anti, Dark and those other idiots in the lobby with frowns, I hid behind the pillar and chuckled. I walked towards the counter and saw a woman dealing with some papers. "Excuse me miss" I said, "Yes, how can we help you sir?" "I'm looking for Y/n L/n, she was brought here a couple of hours ago" I said I'm a worried tone.

"Oh shes in the room 305 on the 3rd floor, but she's is not conscious so I suggest you wait until she awakens" she responded. "Alright, thank you. Also where are the bathrooms?" I asked, "Well what toe gonna do, go down the right hall and then take a left" she responded as she pointed down the hall.

"Thanks again" I responded as I was walked down the hall, from the corner of my eye, I saw the elevators. I smirked as I made my way towards them, I stepped inside and pressed button '3' for the third floor. "Get ready Y/n... Cause I'm coming..." My grin grew wider as I imagine her blood in my hands. "This will all end soon..."

As I reached the third floor, I began to make my way to room '305'.

As Im walking, the scent of death filled the hallways

As Im walking, the scent of death filled the hallways. I smirked as I saw a family exiting a room crying, sobbing as they took out a bed with a body in a bag, once I reached the room.

I turned the knob and saw Y/n in her bed laying there uncounsious, before I could walk towards her. A doctor came out of the bathroom with a cup of water, "Excuse me young man, but you can't be here" the doctor said. "Oh! My apologies, I believe I'm in the wrong room" as I walk towards the door. Once I reached the door, instead of exiting, I locked the door and slowly walked back towards the doctor with my head down.

"Young man I have told you already, you cannot be here!" He said again but more sternly, I chuckled. In a blink of an eye I appeared right in front of him, I grabbed him by his neck and held him in the air. "Heh, all you humans are so pathetic, why bother trying?" He struggled in my grip, he tried to call got help but if he tried my grip will only tighten.

"If your just going to fail? Why try and save someones's life when you know their already dead?" I chuckled as he stopped struggling. I walked towards the window and opened it, there was a dumpster at the bottom, I grabbed the man's lifeless body and threw out the window.

Nobody is going to stand in my way of getting rid of this pest, once and for all. I walked towards Y/n's unconscious body. With my sharp nail, I started to dig into her arm, no response, she didn't even flinch. I have a very deadly venom that if it's reaches her veins, it would kill her in less than hours.

I stood there with a smirk as I could see a black venom flowing threw her veins. When I was done I removed my nail and cleaned it with a cloth from my tux.

"Goodbye Y/n..."

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I watched the kids as they ran around playing tag. "Y/n! Come play with us!" They little girl shouted, "Alright, alright!" I stood up and ran towards them, the little boy tagged the little girl and ran. "Your it!" He yelled, I ran behind him as the little girl chased us.

"I'm gonna get you both!" She giggled, but suddenly... As Im running my legs grew weaker, I started slowing down. "Y/n! Come on shes gonna get us!" His words were a bit muffled, then my knees gave out, "Y/N!" They little girl yelled, I looked at both of them.

They both had worried expressions in their faces, I reached up to hold them but my body fell on the ground, darkness began to consume me, pain was all I felt, I wanted to scream but nothing came out. My body great weaker and weaker. No... I-i can't give up now... Im not going t-to give up... I-i need to stay strong... Not for me, but for mom... Dad... My friends... These kids... And... Anti...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I-i can't..."

|~A/n~|
(1284 words)

I'm so sorry my fellow half breeds, for the delay. Projects, home work and Exams have been hard lately. I owe you guys this chapter, so I hope you all like it

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK