Chapter 14 part 2: Nightmare

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt my eyes flutter open, I looked around me and noticed everything was pitch black. I missed having Anti by my side, his goofy smile in the morning, cooking breakfast for the others. I remember everything from my past... My parents... My brother... My friends.

I felt a warm substance in my cheek, I was about to touch it when I realized I was still strapped to a chair. I began to cry quietly not wanting for Lucifer to come back. "Anti... I need you... Help me..." I whispered.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"WHERE IS SHE?!?, ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I walked back and forth in the living room. "Y/n... Where are you?" I cried as I curled up in a ball. "It's going to be alright Anti... We'll find her... I know we will" Dark said wrapping his arms around me.

I felt as if there was a hole in my heart, and I knew what was missing "Y/n" I whispered. I walked up to my bedroom and locked the door, "Where could she be?!" I screamed. I slammed a hole in the wall leaving a huge crack.

"Heh, you look really amusing when angered" I knew that voice from anywhere. "Lucifer" I growled, I clutched my fist. "Hello Anti, how are you?" He asked with smirk on his face. "Since when did you give a damn, Go burn hell" I said getting annoyed. Trust me. You don't want to see me when I mad or annoyed.

"Words hurt you know, well then how's Y/n~" Just him mentioning her name made me loose it, I grew as black must surrounded me, my eyes were no longer neon green but instead blood red. I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall. "Where's Y/n" I said in a demonic voice.

"You should go look for her, she misses you so much Anti... I find it very pathetic yet oddly amusing... The way she screams in pain, they way she begs for mercy... And those lips of her" I was about to rip his head off when he suddenly disappeared into thin air. I could her his laugh all around me.

"See you soon Anti" was the last thing I heard before everything was silent once more, I turned into my original form and ran downstairs. I told the guys everything that had happened. I'm damn fucking sure that bastard took Y/n. One I get my hands on him I will rip his head off.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I waited and waited hoping I could find away out of here, I struggled to get loose but to no avail, I feel like I've been here for years, I just wanted to be home with Anti and my family. 'What if Anti doesn't find me?, what If he forgot about me?' I thought. Just the thought of not being with him made my heart ache.

I've never felt like this towards anybody, I mean... Anti has made me smile when no else could... He brightens up my day with that goofy smile of his. I... I love him... I felt tears form in my eyes.

I was interrupted as I heard the basement door open, it was him. None other than satan himself. "Hello my dear~" he said as he walked around my chair. "What do you want with me?!" I yelled out of pure fear and confusion.

"I don't need to explain myself to you, I just need you dead..." "Then why keep me alive, what have I ever done to you?!" "As I've said before your my  toy, and it's no use to throw away a new toy... Sooo lets have some fun" he said in a demonic voice which caused shivers to go down my spine.

He walked towards a table that had needles, knives, axes and more horrible things. "W-what are you g-gonna do t-to me?" I asked as my body trembled. "Let's play" he said as he picked up a knife. He walked towards me slowly with a menacing smirk.

I blinked for a second and he had vanished, I looked around when suddenly I noticed my chains were loose. I was free, I stood up cautiously looking around my surroundings. I wanted to run but I knew he was here I could feel his presence.

I was about to run when suddenly felt my body slam against the wall,  I looked up and saw Lucifer pinning me to the wall with my hands risen in the air. He held both my hands with one hand and holding the knife against my neck with the other."Anti will pay dearly for his disobeying me"

Before I could scream he pressed his lips against mine, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I immediately denied. I could feel his smirk got wider. He bit my lower lip causing me to yelp in pain. His tongue felt like a snake exploring my mouth.

His lips were rough and warm his style of kissing was hungrily which meant he wanted me, but I sure as hell didn't. He started lifting my shirt which made my eyes shot open, I wanted to push him away but he was too strong for me, if he can hold both my arms with one hand then I was hopeless against him.

His kisses went down to my exposed neck and collarbone. He was desperately trying to look for my sweet spot. But I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't let him find it or do anything else to me. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and he looked at me with now what was lust, bloodlust.

I backed away from him while his eyes started to glow not red but blood red, in a blink of an eye he grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off their ground, "Never. Do that. Again. Or. I will. Kill you. Got it?!" He screamed in my face, he pulled out a knife and swung it I front my face. I nodded scared of what he'll do next.

"Good Girl" he said  before he slammed my head against their wall leaving a crack. I vision began to blur until everything went black.

"An...ti...."

|~A/N~|
(1124 words)

Hey there my fellow hybrids, here's part of part 2, sorry it took a while, had to correct a lot of errors, bad grammar XD. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes