Chapter 17 Part 3: Shopping with your Nightmare

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

My eyes widened to see... The little boy from my dreams, he was stroking Anti's hair. I noticed Anti was still sleeping, as soon as the little boy's eye landed on me, he placed his finger on his mouth indicating me to stay quite. I nodded and closed the door behind me quietly, I walked over to him and kneeled down next to the bed.

"You really, really like him don't you?" He said not taking his eyes off Anti, "heh, I do..." I whispered with a smile. Before the little boy could say something Anti began to snore, me and the little placed out hands on our mouths to contain our laughter. "Come on, we should let him sleep" I said as I grabbed his hand, he nodded but before he walked away he kissed Anti on his forehead.

I smiled, we walked to the farthest corner of the room next to the window and sat down, "What are you doing here? How are you here?" "After I woke up, I noticed you were gone and I got scared. I followed the light and I just appeared here..." I was at a lost of words, he's from my dream... He isn't suppose to be real.

"You have to be careful... He's looking for you..." I felt my stomach drop once he mentioned he. "You mean-" "Me~" I looked up and saw the man with the black cloak. I stood up and shielded the little boy behind me, "What do you want?" I snapped. "Now, now, I'm only here to remind you of what occurred last... Dream..." He pointed at the cabinet next to the bed.

"I'm sure you get the message..." He began to walk away until "Oh! I almost forgot... Say one word to anyone about anything..." He disappeared in a blink of an eye and appeared right in front of me, he grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. "I'll be sure to take care of you... Personally...Understood?" With tears streaming down my cheek, I nodded. "Good" before he disappeared he kissed my cheek.

I fell on the floor with tears streaming down my face, I looked up and saw the little boy ran towards me with open arms. I wrapped my arms around him and he quietly sobbed into my shoulder. "I-I'm scared Y-Y/n..." He cried, "It's alright, I won't let him do anything to you, I promise" I kissed his forehead and stroked his hair.

"Will I see you tonight?" He asked rubbing his eyes, "Of course... I'll meet you by the lake, okay?" He nodded and I placed another kiss on his forehead. "If you want I'll come visit you in Christmas, how does that sound?" I said trying to lighten the mood. His eyes widened, a big smiled plastered on his face. "Really!" "Yeah, besides I have a special gift I hope you'll like" he jumped up and down excitedly and wrapped his arms around my neck. "thank you Y/n!"

I giggled and hugged back, but then, "Y/n?" I looked up and saw Anti standing next to the bed with a confused look. I looked down and noticed the little boy was gone and it looked as if I was hugging myself. "Are you alright?" He asked kneeling down next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine Anti" I said with a smile as I pressed my lips against his. "Christmas is just around the corner, I told Light that you, me and Dark are gonna go Tree shopping!"

"That's great love, let's get dressed and will head out" i nodded and walked to the closet, I put on a black sleeveless shirt that said 'She who dares' black ripped jeans, black converse, a black choker and I tied a grayish lilac jacket around my waist. I also left my hair loose. I looked behind me and saw Anti wearing a green jacket with short black sleeves, blue ripped jeans, green converse, black circle earrings and he was wearing a black collar.

(Just imagine CartoonJunkies OC of Antisepticeye XD)

"What do you think?" I asked while looking at the mirror, Anti walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek, "You look beautiful love~" he whispered into my ear. I giggled and turned around and pressed my lips against his. We separated but Anti looked at me with a smirk, "What?" "I love that feeling I get when I see your smile" I giggled and hugged him. We like that for a while until "ANTI, Y/N! WERE READY TO GO!" Dark yelled at us. We laughed, I grabbed my side purse and with we exited his room.