Chapter 30: Shocking discovery

|~6 Weeks Later~|

"Good Afteroon miss. L/n, how are you feeling today?" A nurse asked as she opened the door, "I'm feeling better now" I responded with a smile, "well Thats good to hear, well were just gonna go threw some test to make sure your ready to be sent home, but while we get everything set up, you have some visitors" my smile widened, today is the day, I can't wait to see them! "By that expression I assume you want them to be sent up?" I nodded excitedly, she giggled and walked out the room.

I wanted to squeal out of joy and I haven't done that in a while now, I wanted to just run down and see them myself but my nurse have told me I had to stay in bed until they can verify that nothings is wrong with me. I doubt it anything's wrong with me, I feel amazing!

And... I have had chances to talk to (mother's name) don't get me wrong she's a really nice and all but... It's still weird calling a woman you haven't seen in years 'mom' I know the day I saw her I called her that... But I really don't know what got into me.

I haven't told anyone about her especially Anti, I know he'd probably couldn't be able to confront her and (mother's name) doesn't know anything about Anti being my husband and I tend to keep that way for I don't know how long.

*Sigh* There are moments where I just want to hug her and call her 'mom' but I... Just... Can't... She treats me so much like my Aunt, almost identical to her but I know it's not her... Maybe I'm just being an idiot... I sigh, "Im hopeless" my thoughts were interrupted as I heard the sound of the door opening, I looked up and saw Anti with the others with big smile on their faces.

"S-so! Where is she/he!" I asked getting excited again, they stepped In my room. Wilford stepped inside last with Levin behind him, but when Lecin turned around she revealed a small child in her arms, "Oh my god... Levin..." I said with a smile, she walked towards me and sat down next to me.

"Is it a girl or a boy? And what's their name?" I asked, "heh, it's a girl and her name is Willow" she said as she handed her to me, I had tears threatening to fall as I held the child in my arms, when I took a good look at her, she had blue eyes just like Levin. I craddled Willow and whispered sweet things to her. "She's as beautiful as her mother" I smiled, Wilford walked behind Levin and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And as her father" I joked, the others laughed, I kissed her forehead and passed her to Wilford, I swear I've never seen Wilford this happy before. "Anyways, were gonna take Levin back to her room but will be back okay!" Angel perked up, I giggled and nodded, they all left the room except for Dark? Anti stopped by the doorway and looked at Dark confusedly "Uhh Dark you  comin'?" Anti asked.

"I'll be there in a minute I just have to have a word with Y/n, do you mind leaving us alone for a minute?" Dark explained, Anti nodded and closed the door behind him. "So whats up Dark? You alright?" I asked, "Im alright but..."  He seemed to be really nervous so I sat up and placed my hand on the bed so he could take a seat next to me.

"Come here, I can tell you have something in your mind" he sat down and took a deep breath, "I-i-i want to marry Sierra" my jaw dropped, Dark!? Getting married!? "I know, I know it's seems ridiculous" he frowned, "No, no it's not that, it's just that caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting you to say something like that" "I've been meaning to ask her for months now but I never had the courage to confront her and ask her"

"Well... What you can do is-" I was cut off as I heard my door open, "Umm Y/n are you alright?" It's was (mother's name) "Oh! I see you have a visitor" "Uhh, do you know her Y/n?" Dark asked me, "Uhh... (Mother's name) this is... Edward! (Im not talking about Edward Cullen, since Dark can't be known as a demon, he is known as Edward because "Mark 'Edward' Fischbach" got it, good :)

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you" Dark extended his hand out for her to shake and she did. "Well I only came to give you your medication" she pulled out two pill bottles and handed me a cup of water, as I'm taking my pills Dark spoke up, "So how do you two know each other?"

"Well... I'm Y/n's biological mother" I chocked a bit with the water and Dark flinched, "Y/n! Are you alright!" She pat me on the back and I took deep breaths, I didn't want anyone to know about her! "Y-yeah I'm alright!" I gave her a reasurring smile, she smiled. "Very well- also... When you get out can we have a moment to speak" I thought about it for a minute.

"Uhh... Alright" "Thank you, I'll leave you be now" with tat she exited the room, the moment I looked at Dark it looked like he had seen a ghost. "Y/n... She's... She's your..." I lowered my head but nodded, Dark stood up and placed both of his hands on his head, "if she's alive... Then... Then who did we..." His voice broke, its seemed like he was gonna break down in tears.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

'She's alive... how? I don't know but Y/n knew of this so why didn't she tell us?' The moment her mother looked at me I felt a huge wave of guilt and regret. I could feel my stomach twisting and turning as I remembered the horrible and gory scene before me.

Us hanging a man, stabbing an innocent woman over and over and over and slitting the throat of a child... But that isn't the first time I have taken the lives of humans... My past will forever haunt me and no matter what I do I'm still the same person or should I say demon...

Once she had left I questioned Y/n of her... Mother, after she had explained to me what had happened I felt I was gonna break down in tears, I took the life of her sister. I felt that my past was finally coming back to haunt me. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand placed on my shouder.

I looked up and saw Y/n giving me a faint smile, "Dark I understand the way you must be feeling bug please as a friend, I beg of you. Don't tell anyone about her, please" she begged, if Anti found out about it... He would... H-he would...

"Alright... I won't tell..."

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

What could be taking Dark so long? The others left already but he's still talking to Y/n, I know that Dark has been acting a bit strange lately and when I would ask him, he'd say everything was alright. I hope nothin' is wrong, I smiled as I held the green rose I was meant to give to Y/n, I do hope she likes.

"I hope my beloved loves her rose" I heard a deep voice say, it kinda sounds familiar, from the corner of my eyes I saw a black rose in the hands of...

|~A/N~|
(1403 words)

Heh, sorry for the cliff hanger, and sorry for the long delay. But finals are finally over, soooo freedom! Heh, but yeah I can't believe this has 62k! I mean wow, I never really expected my story to go this far, but I you you guys are the ones to thank, so thank you all for your support I really do appreciate every single one of you.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK