Chapter 17 Part 1: Weird Hallucinations

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

After we all finished eating dinner, everybody went to the living room to chat, while I washed the dishes. I felt someone poked my shoulder, I turned around and saw Jack.

"Oh, hey Jack, what's up?" "Need help?" "Not its cool" "oh come on, I can't just let you do this by yourself" "heh, thanks... Are you having fun?" "It's been amazing visiting and all... But... I actually wanted to apologize to Anti..." "For what? If you don't mind me asking" "Anti has made some mistakes in his life and... I just, I couldn't forgive him... He was like a brother to me and because of those mistakes... I disowned him"

I placed my hand on Jack's shoulder and looked into his eyes, "When someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right... What did he do to make you... disowned him?" "He-" Jack was cut off as I heard Jackie wiping tears from his eyes, I kneeled down to his height and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Jackie? What's wrong" I asked, "I had a nightmare... W-will you stay with me?" He asked quietly sobbing, "hey, don't cry, I'll tuck you in okay" I said giving him a warm smile he nodded and I grabbed his hand, "Goodnight buddy" Jack said waving at Jackie, Jackie ran towards Jack and gave him a hug.

"Will you come back Big brother?" Jackie asked, "I will buddy, I promise. Now go to bed, its late" Jack chuckled, I picked up Jackie and headed upstairs, I entered the guest bedroom and I tucked Jackie in before I walked out of the room, "Y/n, will you sing to me?" "Heh, do you have a request?" I asked.

He shook his head, I thought for a minute until an idea came to mind, "Well, there was this song my mom used to sing to me to get rid of nightmares and it would work" I said. He smiled and nodded. I giggled, I sat by his side and began to sing.

|~Play song~|

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go"

"When all those shadows almost killed your light"

"I remember, you said "Don't leave me here alone"

"But all that's dead and gone and passed, tonight"

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down"

"You'll be all right; no one can hurt you now"

"Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

"Don't you dare look out your window; darlin' everything's on fire"

"The war outside our door keeps raging on"

"Curled up to this lullaby"

"Even when music's gone, gone"

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down"

"You'll be all right; no one can hurt you now"

"Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

"Oooh, oooh, oh (x2)"

"Just close your eyes, you'll be all right"

"Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh (x3)"

After I sung Jackie to sleep I kissed his fore head but before I could leave I heard a low chuckle, I looked around the room until my eyes widened in shock... It was the man in my dream, he was wearing a black cloak covering his body and face while black smoke surrounded him. "You have a beautiful voice~" I stood in front off Jackie protectively, luckily he was asleep, "Who are you?!" I asked.

"Oh my dear, we've met before... But I guess you don't remember... You can't keep protecting him and he can't keep protecting you... From me... I find it pathetic how such a poor innocent girl such as yourself, defend others when you can't even defend yourself, heh" the man said in a raspy voice. In a blink of an eye he was right in front of me, he grabbed my chin making me look at him but I could not see his face, it's like he didn't have one.

"I'll look forward to seeing you suffer... Y/n..." And just like that he disappeared into black must. "What the hell?" I asked, I shook it off and looked at Jackie to make sure if he was okay, luckily he was alright, I sigh in relief. I laid next to Jackie and he was peacefully asleep. I smiled and in a matter of seconds I was out like a light.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

After people began to leave, it was only me, Glitch, Google, Bing, Wilford, Light, Dark and Jack and Y/- wait... Where's Y/n? "Hey guys, have any of you seen Y/n?" I asked looking around, they all shook their head but Jack spoke up, "Yeah, she went upstairs to tuck Jackie in bed" I sigh in relief. "Well me and Jack have to get going, Thank you for inviting us Wil" Mark said shaking Wilford's hand, "Anytime Mark, your always welcomed here, same to you Jack" I cussed under my breath when he said Jack's name.

Mark hugged all the other ipliers while Jack hugged Bing and then walked up to me, "No thanks..." I growled at him, "Oh shut up, you know I'm proud of ye" "For what?" I snapped, "You found an amazing girl who truly loves you dude" he said with a smile, before he walked away and wrapped his arms around me. "WHAT THE FOOK ARE YE DOING?!?" I yelled trying to escape his grasp.

"OH SHUT UP YE FOOKER, IM PROUD OF YE!" He yelled laughing, I chuckled and he let go, "See you soon Anti, tell Jackie and Y/n I'll see them again" "I will..." With that Mark and Jack exited the house, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired... Night!" I yelled as I walked upstairs, "Night Anti" Dark responded, I walked to Jackie's room and saw Y/n laid down next to Jackie.

I chuckled and picked up Y/n bridal style, I opened the door and headed to my room. I set Y/n in bed while I got undressed, I put on some septic boxers, a white t-shirt and kept my socks on. As I laid in bed I was face to face with Y/n, I moved her hair from her forehead and kissed it, "Goodnight my love" I whispered.

|~Y/n's Dream P.O.V~|

I opened my eyes to the bright sun shining on my face, I looked up and saw the sky? As I was standing up I realized I was laying on a bed of Golden flowers, that's when I saw from the corner of my eye the same little boy running towards me with open arms and a smile, I don't know why but this little boy just makes me feel so happy, I can't live with ought him.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled wrapping his arms around my neck, I giggled and picked him up over my shoulder, "Hey buddy, how are you?" "I'm good... Can we go for a walk?" "Of course" I said as I set him down, he began to walk on the path threw the same forest, we talked for a while when suddenly the path lead to... A... House? "Uhh... Where are we?" I asked he shrugged. The path only led straight to the front door.

"Promise you won't let go of my hand" he said with a worried expression, I nodded and held his hand. As we approached the door I felt the feeling of déjà vu. "This place seems so familiar..." I said. I felt kinda scared opening the door, and when I did I felt tears stream down my face.

I-it...

It was...

My home

|~A/N~|
(1373 words)

Yay I finished! Sorry it took a while I've been going threw writers block, and I'm finishing school so I'm gonna have more time to write. Also if you all can check out my Instagram and see the #Septiplierforever post, it would mean the world to me.

https://instagram.com/p/BNk_pmsj5Aj/

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes