Chapter 17 Part 2: My old Home

I was a bit hesitant to open the door, "Hey, it's okay" the little boy said giving me a reassuring smile, I smiled. I took a deep breath and open the door. I felt a tear stream down my face, everything was normal, there was no blood on the walls nor the floor. It was like as if nothing happened, I teared up a bit as I saw a picture of my family hanging on the wall.

I walked over to it, letting go of the boy's hand. I picked up the photo and walked towards the couch, I sat down starring at the photo, it was me when I was 3 years old, my mom, my dad and my brother in the park.

I let tears stream down my  cheeks, I held the picture close to my chest and began to sob, sob and sob, "I'm s-so sorry" I said, I felt my heart ache, I wanted to just scream and hope everything will be alright. I kept crying until I felt a hand touch my knee, I looked up and saw the boy, with a frown. I picked him up and set him on my lap, "Is that your mommy and daddy?" He asked "Yeah..." I said not taking my eyes off the photo.

"This was your home?" "Yeah, I've lived here ever since I was 5..." I then remembered, I looked at the coffee table, and looked up, I got a flashback remembering my father was hanging there. I shuddered and more tears stream down my face.

I was about to scream until I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my neck, I looked down and saw the little boy hugging me, "Please don't cry, I don't like it when people cry" he said. This child was so... Caring... Protective and above all he was so innocent. I can't explain to him about my parents, it would be to much for him to handle. I put the photo on the coffee table and placed the boy on the sofa.

I wandered threw the living rooms until I walked into the kitchen, I saw a drawing that I made for my mom, dad and my brother. I unpinned the drawing off the fridge smiled with tears streaming down my face, I drew us in stick figures, there was our house in the background, the sun was shining and flowers were blooming.

I put it back on the fridge and looked at the stairs, I walked towards the stairs, I felt a bit hesitant to go up. I flinched when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down and saw the little boy with a smile. "Don't worry... I'm here" his words gave me a bit more confidence. We began to walk upstairs, I them looked at the railing and remembered where I stood that night.

I shrugged off the thought and continued walking, we headed to my old room, everything was the same. I sat on my bed and looked at my drawings in the wall, my toys on my nightstand and my stuffed animals on my shelves. This brought back so many memories, I felt tears escape my eyes as I remembered my mom singing to me when I would have a nightmare, my dad would read me a bed time story and my brother would stay with me the hole night to protect me from the monsters.

"Y/N!!!" I heard the little boy scream, I looked around me and noticed he was gone, "No,no,no,no,no.... Not again!" I screamed I stood up and ran outside, I looked around the hallway until "heh, there's no one to save you now... With you gone... It'll make things much easier for me" I heard that raspy voice.

I headed downstairs and saw the man wearing a black cloak, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a knife from the drawer. Once I entered the living room I saw the man kick the little boy in the stomach. I felt my blood boil, I ran towards the man and and gashed his arm. He winced in pain and feel to his knees, while he was distracted I ran towards the child. "Hey, buddy, come on. We need to go"

I could see is chest going up and down, I sigh in relief. I call him again but he doesn't respond. My fear starts to grow, I kneeled down and picked him up bridal style, I was about to run to the door when all windows and doors shut. "Heh, I'm surprised to see you weld a knife after everything that happened~" I didn't respond, I looked around me and saw everything had been locked. We were trapped.