Chapter 22: The end?

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

'No...no...no... she's... she's not gone...She's not...' Before I could respond. "Sirs?" We turned our attention to a doctor, who had emerged from the operation unit. "I presume you all are waiting on the young lady that just came in here a few hours ago"

Hours ago? To me it felt like years have gone by...

I approached him. "Is she alright? Will she live!? Tell me something!" Before I grab the man by his shoulder, Dark stood up and held me back.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

Anti seemed completely out of control to a bystander. I stand next to him, a firm hand placed on his shoulder to hold him back. As the doctor warily continues to deliver the news to us, I felt Anti tense up. "I'm afraid this isn't good news..."

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"I'm afraid she's in critical condition, the impact caused mayor blood loss. Theres a very high chance that she may not make it, but we are trying to do the best we can, I'm sorry" the doctor said with a frown, "No..." She can't be dying. My hands started trembling, I just wanted to wake up from this nightmare, to wake up to see that beautiful smile.

"Anti" I heard Dark's voice causing me to snap back into reality, he was looking at the ground while the other had tears in their eyes. I look back to the doctor trying to hold back my tears, "C-can we see her?" "I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait another hour or so, so I suggest you go home and rest, and will call you when she is  conscious" with that the doctor left.

I fell to my knees and immediately Jack rushed to my side, "I-I'm g-gonna... loose her... I-I I'm gonna l-loose h-her... I-it's my f-fault... I-I did this t-to her... it's a-lol because of m-me" I let tears stream down my face, I grasped my hair wanting to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Next thing I knew Jack placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Anti... none of this was your fault, *sigh* listen, I know you've made mistakes before but you could've never predicted this would happen" he said patting my back. "T-this shouldn't have happened to her... She d-doesn't deserve a-any of this..." I sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm sorry Anti..." Jack said hugging me tightly, "I'm sorry..."

|~Y/n's dream P.O.V~|

I giggled as I saw the kids started to play with sticks that they found n the woods, "Ill protect you princess!" The little boy shouted with his sword in the air, quietly I snuck up behind the little girl a scooped her up in my arms, "Now shes MY princess, Muahaha!" I laughed as I began running away, "My Knight! Save me!" The little girl shouted in between laughs.

"Princess!!! Ill save You!!" He began running towards us with his stick/sword in the air. "Unhand the Princess, Witch!" He screamed, I laughed and responded "Never!" We ran threw the woods laughing until, when I looked behind me the boy wasn't following me so I slowed down. "Kid! Where'd you go?" I asked, the little girl looked around so I set her down. "Wheres my Knight?" "I dont know... Kid! KI-" I was cut off as I heard a voice behind me.

"Princess! Your safe!" When I looked behind me, he was standing there next to her with his stick in the air victoriously. "How in the world?" I stood there confused on how got ahead of me, just then the girl yawned and then the boy yawned as well, "Looks like someone needs a nap" I said kneeling down to their height, "NO! NO NAP!" they both protested.

"How bout this, if you two take a nap then we can go out exploring, how does that sound?" I asked, they eyes lit up with joy, "DEAL!" I picked them up in my arms and began to rock them back and forth as I sang to them one of my favorite songs that my mom used to sing to me.

|~Play song~|

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Like my father's come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Ring out the bells again
Like we did when spring began
Wake me up when September ends

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Like my father's come to pass
Twenty years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends

Once I finished 'singing, the two kids were sound asleep in my arms. I chuckled, once I finish arrived to the lake, I sat by the shore where the blanket was and I set them down, it was so cute. The little girl was laying her had on the little boy's chest and their hands were intertwined.

I decided to go for a walk as they napped, I walked threw the field of flowers as the wind blew threw my hair. Just then, I heard a voice. I looked around but saw nothing, I shrugged it off and continued to walk until "Y/n..." T-that voice... I turned around, all I could see was a bright light. Then from the light emerged... My mom... Dad... Brother...

They had smiles in their faces, I felt tears started to form in my eyes, they began to walk towards me until I sprinted towards them with open arms. I hugged them not wanting to let go, "m-mommy... Daddy..." I sobbed on their shoulders, "Y/n... my little Y/n..." My mom said as she placed a hand on my cheek, I held her hand and pressed it closer to my face.

"Oh Y/n... Look how much you've grown..." My dad said with a smile, I chuckled, "So Beautiful" he placed his finger under my chin and kissed my forehead. "I-im s-so sorry this happened to you... It should've been me..." I said with more tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh Y/n... None of this is your fault, now please don't cry" my mom said as she kissed my cheek. I hugged them tightly not wanting to ever let go. "P-please... L-let me go with you... I-i need you..." I said as I fell to my knees, when I looked up they both had frowns.

"But Y/n... What about your husband, you friends... Your family? They need you" My dad asked raising an eye brow, the moment I heard 'husband' I remembered Anti, "But... But he did this to you! How could you forgive him, after what he's done!?" I practically yelled.

"*Sigh* Y/n, we can't do anything about it, what's done has been done, what the point of holding a grudge. Listen I know you are upset fro what he did but deep down, you know you still love him, you don't want to loose him. So please... Just stay... For his sake and ours, we don't want you to give up now, you have so much to live for. You might not think so, but it's true"

My father said placing a hand on my shoulder, I didn't know what to do until...

"Y/n?"

|~A/n~|
(1440 words)

Sorry this chapter took a while my fellow half breeds, my sister has been in the hospital these past couple of weeks, With school and my sister I really haven't had time to do this chapter, so I do apologize for the delay. But here it is! Sorry for the cliff hanger, but it had to be done ;-;

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK