Chapter 32: Uninvited guest

|~1 Week later~|

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I sigh looking out at the backyard, it's been almost a week since I left the hospital. Ive been feeling better but my doctors did tell me to take my medicine daily, the medicine does tastes horrible but what did I expect, it's medicine heh. It felt weird being back home, I missed New Years and Christmas, huh... Christmas...

It saddens me as I remembered what had occurred last year, everything really has been odd. My biological mother just suddenly appears one day and Nightmare or Remor as Anti called him, just suddenly disappeared, today (mother's name) Y/m/n invited me to chat over a coffee this afternoon. It's still a bit... uncomfortable being around her, I mean should I be happy? Or should I be mad? She left me with my Aunt on the day of my birth...

How are you suppose to take that in just right after you almost were almost killed by a psychotic demon and find out that the love of your life took the lives of the only people you only cared for, man. My life is so fucked up, but perhaps things can change, after I was released from the hospital me and Anti took the chance to sit down and talk. Whatever happened in the past is just that, the past. I want to move on with my life, I want to make things right.

I still have to see my, mother. I sigh, that's it. No more acting like a child, I... would like to have her in my life. Which will lead up to Anti, shes gonna find out sooner or later about the truth. I just wonder how she'll take it in, I don't care what she says afterwards about Anti, I'm an adult now and my decisions are none of her concern.

I heard the doorbell ringing and I stood up, "Anti! Can you get the door please?" I shouted, I heard a faint "Got it!" And smiled, I began to walk inside when I reached the living room I see Wilford and Levin with Willow, Willow is so cute, she really seemed to grow attached to Jackie. "Y/n!" Levin said happily as she walked towards me pulling me into a tight embrace. "Heh, hey Levin what brings you here?" I questioned as I pulled away.

"Will had to grab the last of his things, moving can be pretty hard, and while we deal with the moving I needed someone to watch over Willow" "Hey, you know you can always count on me, I'll stay here with Jackie and watch over her" I said with a smile. "Oh thank you Y/n I really appreciate your help" she hugged me once more "Hey don't sweat it, I know you'd do the same for me, the guys can helping you in packing if you'd like" "Levin dear I need to grab my things, mind holding Willow?" Levin nodded and grabbed a hold of her child on her arms.

Wilford walked up stairs leaving me and Levin, "You know I never would've imagined you would be the first to leave, heh remember highschool?" I chuckled remembering all our crazy adventures, "oh jeez how could I forget, You and me always had to get Angel and Sierra out of trouble, remember that one time they jumped the fence but I was so scared to jump down?" She chuckled "Oh yeah, oh man and remember that one time when we broke into the class room just to get Angel's drawing notebook? Man she did love her ships, a little too much if ya told me" we both stared at each other before we both burst out in laughter.

"Yeah, those were the days..." "You know were gonna miss you, right?" "Hey, don't be sad we still have two more weeks before we leave and besides.we can always visit each other" she smiled at me. "Yeah, I guess but still I just wish you didn't have to go" I mumbled the last part.

Just than the guys walked downstairs, "Ready to go?" Wilford asked, "Oh! Yeah, here Y/n" she carefully handed me Willow and I held her in my arms. Anti walked up to me and places a kiss on my forehead, "Will be back soon, just in case. Google, Jackie, Mark, Bing and Jack agreed to stay with you while we're gone okay" he said with a warm smile. I giggled but nodded.

Just then Goggle, Bing, Jackie, Mark and Jack walked towards me, the others waved as Wilford pulled Levin close to him and in a blink of an eye, they had teleported away. I sigh as I looked down at the child, "So what can we do now? I don't really know that much about taking care of a kid" Mark said as he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly.

I giggled, "Dont worry, the least I can ask of you guys is to play with her while I cook, so speaking of which, I'm gonna go get the baby food, you guys just play with her and be careful" I said the last part sternly as I handed Willow to Google, believe it or not Google really haa grown fond of Willow, it's kinda adorable.

As I began walking towards the kitchen I took once last glance to see Goggle sitting on the couch with Willow in his arms, Mark and Jack seemed to make her giggle a few times. You know... Call me crazy but... I... Actually was thinking about having a child of my own but... I don't know how that'll turn out, Anti is well... Not entirely human, I've been meaning to talk to him about it but with everything that has acurd maybe a child is bit too much? I don't know.

As I entered the kitchen I began to look threw the cabinets to find the baby food, when I didn't find it I looked at the cabinets, man I hate being short sometimes, I streched my arms out hoping to reach it but when I couldn't... I heard deep chucklefrom behind me.

"Heh, need a little help there shorty?" I quickly turned around only to be met face to face with... Lucifer, I was about to shout when suddenly he placed his hand over my mouth. "Shhh! Shhh! Shhh! It's okay! Don't scream! Peace? Truce!" He whispered with a nervous expression. "If I move my hand, you won't scream?" I paused for a minute before I nodded.

He carefully removed his hand from my mouth, "What are you doing here!?" I whisper shouted. "I-I know this might be a bit odd and I'm sure I'm the last person you want to see but... I just needed to speak with you but with your Irish dog guarding you 24/7 I couldn't, I'll just say what I have to say and If you want me to leave, than you'll never see the likes of me again"

"Fine, say what you have to say..."

|~A/N~|
(1246 words)

Sorry for the long delay, I got a huge writers block, hopefully you guys like this chapter and I hope you all have an amazing day/night

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK