Chapter 21: Im sorry...

|~???'s P.O.V~|

"HOW COULD YOU?!?" I screamed as I clenched my fists, he just stood there starring at me with his cold lifeless eyes, "I did it for your own well being" he responded as he crossed his arms, I felt my blood boiling, "YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER!!!" he scoffed and responded, "some days, I cant stop worrying about you, but most of the time I wonder why I wasting my time. I did what I had to do for your on safety, why is that so hard to understand?"  he spoke in such a calm tone. I felt anger cloud my mind, without hesitation I raised my hand and slapped him across the face causing him to look away.

He placed his hand on his cheek, when he looked at his hand, in a blink of an eye I felt the wind knocked out of my as I flew across the room. "Shit" I winced in pain as I rubbed my head. When I looked up I saw him with an angry expression, he grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to his face. "The next time you raise your hand, you will not have hands, Got it!?" he threaded. I smirked and responded "Do you think you scare me!?". I raise my hand to push him away but he quickly grabbed my wrist, the next thing i knew he began to twist my arm until I heard a loud

Snap!

"Ahhhhhh!!! " I screamed in pain as he dislocated my arm, when I tried to free myself with my other hand he did the same thing.

Snap!

"STOP!!!" I screamed as blood began to stream down my arm, he let me go and I fell on the ground. Soon my vision began to get blurry, all I could see is a pool of blood surrounding me, he kneeled down and grabbed me by my hair making me look at him. "The next time you disobey me, you will have an even worse punishment" he said trying to raise his voice. "I'm not your dog, I don't take orders from you, so why don't you do yourself and favor and just kill me!?" I screamed in his face, he stared at me for a couple of seconds before he let go of my hair. "If I wanted you dead then I wouldn't be doing this, right now you don't understand but trust me I am doing you a favor" before I could protect he walked away, leaving me a bleeding mess.

In a matter of second I was out like a light.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I felt my stomach drop as I heard  Jack's words. 'No... no... she's... she's alright she's...' I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks , I felt time slow down as I remembered Y/n running out the door, "Anti? Anti!" I heard Jack shout, I snapped out of my thoughts and responded, "I'm gonna go find her..." "Wait! Anti maybe we should first-" I cut off Jack as I hung up. Without second thought I made a dash to the door, bumped into some people as I ran on the sidewalk, I didn't care... I jut needed to find her, she can't be... does people mentioned the hospital and as far as I know theirs only one hospital nearby, they must've taken her there.

|~Jack's P.O.V~|

"FOOKIN' ANTI!" I yelled as I realized he hung up, ever since I found out what happened with Y/n, Dark,  Glitch, Google, Wilford and Light left when they found out what happened, Mark tried talking to Dark to tell him where he was going but Dark didn't budge, he was acting strange, well with everything that just happened I guess he feels bad for what accrue tonight.

When the girls found out they left to find Y/n, Levin's father is a doctor in a hospital nearby so she was going to see if she could find her there. As for the rest of us, Me, Mark, Fire, Ice, Sexiplier, Jackie and Dream went to go find her at the near hospital. I'm just hoping Y/n is alright, I knew what Anti and Dark did in there past but I never knew it was Y/n's parents.

Mark drove, I sat in the front seat and the other managed to fit in the back, out of everything that happened tonight something didn't feel right, I mean... all hell broke loose tonight but, I feel like we're missing something... I ignored the feeling and I only focused on Y/n, she's a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve any of this, she deserves a happy life with her loved ones but... we took that from her and... I don't blame her if she'll never forgive us.

|~Time skip~|

Once we arrived to the hospital, we saw the girls at the entreat center waving at us, the other tried their best to look human enough so they don't freak anyone out. We ran inside and saw the girls crying, from the corner of my eye I saw the rest of the guys here, Dark, Light, Wilford, Glitch and Bing had either red eyes from crying or they were crying.

Dark was sitting in a chair with , "Dark, what's wrong!? Is she here?" I asked, he didn't answer he just sat their with his hand covering his eyes, I rushed to his side and sat by him. "Dark what's going on? Is Y/n here or not?" I asked, he didn't respond he just continued to sob quietly but then he stopped crying and spoke, I couldn't believe what he was saying, I felt tears stream down my face as he continued. Just then I saw Anti run inside.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

As I ran inside I saw everyone in the lobby crying, 'no...'  I saw Jack sitting on the ground next to Dark crying, I ran to his side and placed my hand on his shoulder, "Jack!? What the fook is going on!?  Why are all of you crying!? Is Y/n here or not!?" He tried to speak but he was choking with his own tears, "TELL ME!? WHERE IS SHE!?" I asked as I grabbed both of his shoulders. Before Jack could speak I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder, when I looked behind me, it was Wilford. He was crying as well, "Wilford, please tell me what's going on!?" I said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Anti..."

|~A/n~|
(1187 words)

IM BACK BABY!!! Sorry my fellow half breeds I haven't been active for a while, if you'd like to know why, I'll explain in on the conversation.

So I would just like to thank my fellow half breeds that have stuck with me since chapter 1, I really do appreciate every single one of you.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes