Chapter 15: Best Birthday

|~3 months later~|

I was sitting on the couch watching lad the news, it's been 3 months since I was kidnapped by Lucifer everything changed, Anti would be so protective over me and it would annoy sometimes but I know he does it with good intentions. Luckily nobody got hurt when they came to rescue me, just the thought of my friends getting hurt because of me teared me up inside.

I love Anti, we've together for 7 months now, time goes by so fast when your with the people you love. I know that my parents would be proud of me finally opening up to somebody, I was never really that social but all of that changed when I met Levin, Sierra and Angel. They really helped me be more social and if not for them I don't think I ever would have met Anti.

And Levin, Sierra and Angel... Well... Let's just say they've become more social with the guys as well, after we told them about the guys and the hole alter egos thing they took it pretty well, Levin and Wilford are engaged. Sierra is dating Dark, Angel and Light are a couple.

So basically my ships have sailed!!!, I teased them with my ships and they would mostly want to kill me.

I chuckled at the thought, I feel like my life has gotten better these past couple of months, I have amazing friends and I have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I was interrupted by my thoughts as I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Anti with a big smirk, I remembered he could read minds but I'm glad he heard me. He grabbed me by my waist and held me close to his chest.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart...Can I confess something?"he asked, "Sure" I said raising an eyebrow, "You have the prettiest smile I have ever seen". I looked down at my feet and asked "Can I confess as well?" Anti looked at me with a worried expression, I looked up with a single tear escaping my eye, "This smile only exist when I'm with you..." I said with a smile.

Anti eyes widened and a smile crept into his face, he pressed his lips against mine. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away, "I have a special gift just for you birthday girl?" Anti said with a smile, "You don't have to Anti" I said

"Yes, I do. But I have to take you there" "take me where?" "Oh you'll see~" he said with a warm smile, "We're leaving in a hour so get ready and look beautiful... Well you already do" he said with a smirk, I chuckled at his cheesy compliment and kissed him on his cheek.

I walked upstairs to my room, but once I closed my door, I began to rummage through me closer looking for something nice to wear, he said it was special so I want to look presentable. That's when I remembered, my dress!

I remember Levin gave me this as a gift when I moved here, it's perfect

I remember Levin gave me this as a gift when I moved here, it's perfect. I put on my dress and my heels, I walked to the bathroom in my room. I did (hair style) and exited the bathroom, I put on some blush, mascara, and lipstick.

|~Time skip 1 hour~|

After I was done I looked at my phone and it read 3:30p.m. I walked out of my room and saw Anti standing in the living room with a smile.