// two //

The familiar burn of alcohol runs down my throat as I take a swig of tequila. Connor's friends seemed eager to have a party since they started making their appearance from seven thirty in the evening.

Thankfully, by the time his friends rang at the doorbell Ella and I were done with our make up and getting ready. I decided on a sleeveless black skin fit dress that shows off each of my curves and barely reaches my thigh. Ella on the other hand wore a red dress that has bare back, much like mine but her dress is a bit a longer in length.

"Take another shot!" Connor yells at me above the loud music and I chuckle before doing just that. It's just been an hour and my living room is already trashed with empty beer bottles and packet of wafers along with pizza boxes.

The doorbell rings and being the host of the party I make my way towards the front door. I smirk when I see Derek, Georgina and Shane standing there.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I ask Georgina as all of them step in, but before she can reply Derek grabs my waist and leans down to kiss me. I am taken aback at first but immediately respond to him when he lowers his hand on my hips and give it a squeeze.

"Guys! Please go get a room." I hear Shane curse and I part from Derek with a laugh.

"I smell jealousy." I say and Derek chuckles but shuts up when Shane shoots him a look.

"You look hot." Derek whispers in my ear and I smirk.

"Save it for tonight." I tell him before turning to Georgina again, "Where is your boy?"

She smiles before responding, "He went to meet his grandparents, he'll be joining us later though." She tells me and I nod.

My eyes travel to Shane and he's looking intently at me, or rather at my body. I ignore him and my eyes meet the newly familiar blue ones.

"What is he doing here?" I turn to Derek who just shrugs in return.

He has to be fucking kidding me. He cannot bring his dork brother over here at my apartment, in my party without letting me know. Aaron catches my eye again and I see the uncertainty and embarrassment clear in his eyes. Something gets my attention then, it's a hand holding his and when I look at the source a smirk take over my features. A girl is standing beside him, wearing a hideous dress but looking much more confident than her boyfriend.

"I see since your brother decided to invite you at my party so you felt free to get someone along with you as well." I give him an annoyed look.

Aaron opens his mouth to speak but closes it again.

"Actually Derek forced him to come to this party of yours when he didn't even want to come. He went on and pushed him that Aaron could tag me along if he wanted and that's the only reason he agreed." The girl tells me as she tightens her grip on his hand and he gives her a thankful look like she just saved his fucking life. How cute.

Derek tries to disappear in the living room and takes a step back but I grab his elbow, "Where the fuck do you think are you going and who the fuck do you think you are to get him and his girlfriend here like that?" I scream at him.

Tonight was supposed to be fun. Not this shit.

"I just thought he could use an outing?" He gives me an apologetic look that I completely ignore and turn towards the girl.

"He's an asshole to do that, but you should just know that you aren't invited here." I tell the two of them.

"But - "

The girl opens her mouth to speak but Aaron cuts her off, "It's okay Liz, we'll just leave. I didn't want to come anyway." He meets my eyes when he says the last words.