// ninety three //

Diana's POV

I feel like someone has stopped time, and thrown me back four years ago when I was still that vulnerable girl, as I stood in front of my ex-boyfriend and told him I was pregnant with our child after he had forced himself on me.

Because, when he called me a whore back then, accused me of sleeping around, I was just as speechless as I am right now as the same ex-boyfriend stands in front of me. He looks surprised to see me, but at the same time there's an expression of dilemma on his face as I look at his blonde hair and grey eyes.

"It's really you." He whispers, "I thought I was hallucinating this afternoon in the park because there's no way in hell the Anna I knew would have short-blonde hair. But then the next moment I looked, you were gone."

My tongue is tied in my mouth as I stare at him, the memories flooding back. But, I don't feel nostalgia as I look at him, all I see is a pathetic girl who even bothered to inform him of his child, and a girl who broke herself over a guy. It swirls anger within me as I keep looking at him.

His hand comes up to my cheek, making me realise what he's doing so I immediately flinch away from his touch, but then I blink, I blink and smack my hand across his cheek, because I wanted to do that the moment he called me a slut. But, also because I knew if I hadn't done that, Aaron would be breaking his face by the way he's withering with anger on my side.

Nate looks taken aback, as his hand comes upto his cheek and he stares at me, "What?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hiss at him, my hand turning into a fist.

He blinks, looking at Aaron who has this blank expression on his face but his body language just conveys that he's pissed as hell, and his thoughts are running as he keeps staring at Nate.

"I thought I saw you in park today, I couldn't locate it at first, but then.. red bangs came into my mind and it only took me a second to know it was you. When I looked at the bench again, you weren't there. And, I was just walking back home right now when I saw Chief's house's light were on.. and then I saw you standing here." He explains, his voice hitting something very deep in my core as I look at him.

"Well, I am here, now go the fuck away." I snap at him.

He looks surprised at my tone, "Anna.." He begins but I shake my head at him.

"No, don't you dare fucking call me that." I say, taking a challenging step towards him.

"I just need to apologise, once!" He hurries out and I laugh, a breathy and humourless laugh.

"For what? Raping me, calling me a slut, not using a fucking condom?" I shout at him, pushing at his shoulder, catching him off guard as he looks taken aback.

"Anna.." He looks at my face and then corrects himself, "Diana, I am sorry for what shit I said that day. I panicked! You told me you were –" He stops, his gaze trailing off to Aaron.

I look at him, and he's literally seconds away from really punching Nate, I can see it in the way his hands are fisted by his side and his jaw is tense. "Don't." I tell him, and his eyes flicker to me, and I see the pain behind his eyes, pain for me.

Nate apparently finds this moment to keep his hand on my shoulder, "You told me you were pregnant, and I panicked." He whispers.

I glare at where he's touching me but before I can speak, Aaron does, "Get your hands off of her." His voice is so angry that I have never heard him speak this way before, his deathly look set on Nate, "And you don't have to whisper like it's a dirty little secret, because it's not."