// fifty seven //

Diana's POV

I gape at him, unbelievably. Why did I ever sleep with him in the first place? Yes, I was an idiot who had dropped her brains in her knees. As he leans down to kiss me again, I push him off of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I scowl at him, jumping off the table in his room.

I should have known better than to hang out with him. It would have been better if I had just stayed in Aaron's room. Where the hell is that guy anyway? It's almost seven and his parents will he here any minute.

"The hell?" Derek yells at me, grabbing ahold of my wrist and I rip it off from his grasp.

"I wasn't distracting Aaron from anything, Derek! I am actually with your brother and we're really happy." I say, making my intentions very clear.

His words from the very first day I met Aaron ring in my head. I remember how manipulative he tried to be, to let me into the whole thing and for some time, I actually considered it because I thought he'll be a better man for Lizzy. I told him we'll have to stop sleeping around if that happened, but I never committed to it. Aaron was never a part of a game for me.

He lets out an amused laugh, "That's bullshit, Diana! You can never get along with him, you could barely stand him with his uptight behaviour. Now, be a sweetheart and kiss me." He says, stepping forward and I step back, holding my hand up in between us as a shield.

"Are you fucking delusional, asshole?" I say, raging, "I am actually with your brother and I have feelings for him. We were done the day I met him, considering a night before that was the last time we fucked."

"No, we made out after that." He says, trying to remind me and I scoff as I start to leave.

But, he reaches out and grabs my elbow, immediately making me turn and slap him. He barely flinches but lets go of me, "What the fuck is wrong with you, Derek? I thought you genuinely liked Lizzy, what the hell happened to that?" I scowl at him, my breathing still going shallow.

"I fucked her, she didn't have the spark and was way too clingy." He shrugs, making me want to puke.

"You used her for sex?" I ask, disbelief taking over me.

Why am I ever surprised? This is Derek McCall!

"It's not a big deal." He says casually.

I let the anger get the best of me as I step towards him and kick him in the balls.

"Fuck you!" I spit before leaving the place.

I really need to go and talk to Lizzy. As much as I despise that girl, I'm already snatching the guy she loves from her and the guy she's just starting to like is clearly a douchebag. He's too much of a coward to ever accept it in front of her himself. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I run into Aaron's father who eyes me up and down, taking in my black dress and I give him a tight lipped smile.

"Hi Mr. McCall, I'm Diana." I start, "Aaron will be here any minute, but I really need to rush somewhere. Just ask him to call me if he comes before I do." I ramble before rushing out.

As I make my way to Lizzy's place, my thoughts are clouded with how heartbroken she would be. Doesn't matter how much of a pain in the ass she can be, no one deserves to be used to something like sex. Trust me, I'm not pitying her, I truly feel sorry for her. I let out a sigh as I walk up to her porch.

The only reason I know her home is because Aaron pointed it out from his terrace here the night he kissed me and she caught us. I am slightly surprised when I see that her front door is unlocked. Does no one care about safety here? It's 2017 people, crime rates are too high to be this careless!