// fifty nine //

Aaron's POV

"I need to talk to you." I whisper and she flinches at the sound of my voice.

That alone brings a very strange feeling to my heart as I gulp and stare at her. I really need her to forgive me, there's no possible way I can go on without her being a part of my life. I love her, truly and completely and I can't lose her because of what I did under the impression of a complete misunderstanding.

"You're drunk." She states the obvious.

"I threw up, its out of my system and I already took aspirin and used the mouth wash. And now, I am rambling. Fuck!" I curse, my hands tugging at the roots of my hair, and I look straight into her eyes, "I need you, please. Just let me hold you for a second." I beg as I move towards her and she slips away as she stands.

"You need to leave." She says and I mirror her actions as I stand up as well.

She looks so exhausted with the dark circles underneath her puffy eyes. I did this to her, I am the reason she looks so horrified under my presence. Hell, I feel like dying for causing her so much pain.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say, very clearly before moving to the kitchen and she follows behind me.

"What are you doing?" She frowns when I take out cold water from refrigerator.

"Making lemonade, I need to be completely sober." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Who the fuck asked you to drink so much?" She taunts as she snatches the bottle and glass from my hand.

I am about to protest when she takes a lemon and cuts it in half. She's making the lemonade for me and I smile a little. I definitely take that as a positive sign and the silence falls over us as I stare at her.

"There you go." She hands me the glass after minutes and gulp it down in one go.

"Thanks." I mutter before putting the glass in the sink.

"You're welcome. Leave now!" She crosses her arms across her chest and her deep v cut top distracts me.

Concentrate, Aaron!

"I will leave as soon as you forgive me, when I know that we're okay." I tell her.

She leaves to the living room and I follow her, before she opens the front door and glares at me, "Either you leave, or I will."

"No." I say as I shut the door close and she looks like she wants to kill me just through her looks.

"Are you even sorry about what you did? You kissed her even after knowing exactly how I feel about the two of you!" She lashes out, catching me off guard and I blink at her.

She's talking, she's finally talking about what happened rather than leaving herself or making me leave. I need this! We need this.

I take a deep breath, "Yes, I am. I am sorry that I kissed her. I have no idea what was going through my mind baby, I thought I was a game to you. She just leaned down and she was crying, and it just happened!" I throw my arms in the air, trying my best to explain it.

"You could have trusted me, Aaron! I trusted you all this time, with my fucked up past, with my daughter. The least you could do was clarify the things out with me before running to her." She shouts and I can tell that she's trying so hard to not let herself break in front of me.

"I know, I just freaked out when I heard Derek say all that shit, Diana. For me, I just had to go tell my best friend that she has been played by my brother and that was serving as a distraction for me to not think about how for you 'us' just didn't exist." I tell her, as I step forward and beg for her to understand even a little bit of it.