// eighty seven //

Aaron's POV

Diana wipes Emily's tears as she hugs her one last time while I put our bags in the trunk of the car, Tyler helping me out with it. I give him a thankful nod before going to Diana and she gives me a small smile but I know it's breaking her heart to see Emily like this.

"Em, we'll be back in no time, and we'll video call you every evening." I tell the little girl that has my heart wrapped around her tiny hand.

She looks up at me as a small tear rolls down her eye and I quickly wipe it away. "Pwomise?" She holds out her pinky and I intertwine it with mine.

"I promise, angel. Now, give your Mom a kiss and me a big hug." I smile at her and she looks at Diana who's holding her in her arms.

Emily wraps herself around Diana's neck and kisses her before hugging her tightly. Diana hug her back just as tightly before moving her to me and I give Emily a tight hug.

"C'mon now, little girl. Say goodbye to them." Shelly takes her from my arms and I give her a small smile.

Emily waves at the two of us and I pull Diana closer to myself. She waves at Emily before getting inside the car. Shelly came to our apartment and Marcel had already insisted that Tyler should drive us to the airport even though we told him that a taxi would be fine, but he didn't listen.

Emily and Shelly will spending the day at our apartment before Tyler drops us off and picks them up to take them to the penthouse where Emily will be staying for the rest of the week.

I look at Diana, my arms around her and she's pouting as tears are filled in her eyes, "I have never been away from her for a week." She says and I kiss her hair.

"I know baby, I am sorry." I tell her.

She looks at me, shaking her head, "It's not your fault." She smiles at me through her tears.

"To the airport, Ms. Rose?" Tyler asks.

"Yes, Tyler." She says and then waves at Emily one last time who waves back at her from Shelly's arms.

This last one month has been crazy. It took me two days to clean out my old apartment and shift things to Diana's apartment — our apartment. The lease was refuted and since I got the apartment due to Connor's help, his friend helped with the processing a lot.

At first, I was a little tense about the whole move because of Emily, but when everything was settled in, I felt like I was home. Since my mattress was still almost new, we shifted that to Diana's bed and threw her old one out.

"Babe, you got the tickets, right?" She asks, drawing my attention and I nod as we almost reach the airport.

"Yes, love."

She's beautiful. God, she's the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and I can't believe that she's in love with me. I love waking up next to her face every day, although it annoys the shit out of me when she gets out of the bed most of the days before I do because she has to make lunch for Emily, and then she also started packing lunch for both of us which we started having in my office.

Office. I never thought I would say this, but being swamped with digits whole day actually tires me out but when I go to bed with her right next to me, it eases everything out.

For the first week, Emily slept with us, in the middle. I remember the horrified look on Diana's face on the first night when I had just entered my fingers inside of her and the bathroom door creaked. She immediately pulled up her pjs under the comforter while I laughed loudly and she threw a pillow at my face because her face was so red, and it was hilarious.