"This isn't funny"~ vikklan

Ship~vikklan
Prompt~above
Words~775
Type~smut/funny
Lachlan's pov

"Vik are you ready for dinner yet." I yell up the stairs looking at my watch, since we're about to miss our dinner reservations at a nice restaurant for his birthday. "Yah I'm coming keep it in your pants Lachlan." He says skipping down the stairs grabbing his coat and walking out the door leaving me in a weird state of emotion. Keep it in my pants? He never makes sex jokes. I shrug it off and follow him closing and locking the door behind me and entering my car. He grabs my hand as I drive with my other. "So Lachy, what are we doing after dinner." He asked drawing circles in my palm. "What ever you want to do baby, it's your birthday." I say kissing his head. "Hmm okay I'll think of something." He says looking toward the window clearly thinking. I could tell because when we were in college he used to wrinkle his nose when he thought hard about something, that little nose of his was wrinkled. I smile to my self and park the car as we go into Olive Garden. "So Vikky what is my little 22 year old gonna order for dinner." I say as the waiter leaves us with menus. "Excuse me I'm not little your younger then me Lachy." He says with a laugh. He had a point I was 24 days younger then Vik, but his hight was really the little part. He was barely 5ft but it was adorable. "But really what are we gonna eat?" I asked trying to mock Jerome. "Idk I'm think I'm gonna get the ravioli, with meat of course" he said with a wink. "Another sex joke, what has gotten into my little innocent Vikky." I ask with a smile. "You can when we get home." He says with a smirk. This made me blush like crazy. We've never even talked about sex with our relation ship. I mean I've had the  wet dream and shower jack off session thinking about the man in front of me naked, but I just didn't know or think even, that Vik was ready for stuff like that. We didn't kiss till our 6th date! "Will see about that mr birthday boy. Now shut up and eat your food." I say as I take a bite out of my salad. We finish our meal. It was very nice, we just talked and bantered about life. Vik kept pulling these freaking one liners on me and trust me they were working. I could feel my member growing at the thought. We drove home but about half way I asked Vik if he had made up his mind about what he wants to do. "Yah I have." He said with a smirk. "And it is." I question. "You, I want to do you Lachlan." He says grabbing my hand. "Excuse me, who said you'd top." I say as Vik is so a bottom. "Um I did, I'm the birthday boy, I make the rules." He says pointing to himself. "Mmmm we'll see about that bottom boy." I say with a smirk. We get home about 5 minutes later and Vik goes upstairs. I follow him, he is sitting on the bed fully dressed, that needs to change. I walk over and place my body between his legs and hands against the wall." This needs to change." I say pulling at the buttons on his shirt. "How about I strip for you Lachy." He says biting on my earlobe. I shake my head yes as he starts. He in buttons only two of his buttons and slowly takes his shirt over his stomach and about half way to his head when he stops. "Umm, Lachy?" He asked. "Yes Vikky, why'd you stop?" I ask standing up. "I'm stuck! Help me." He says trying to push his head out. "Help you, heck now this is way better then sex, this is comedy gold." I say laughing. "This isn't funny Lachy. Help me. It my birthday God damit." He says his voice starting to sound pouty. "Ughh fine, only because it's your birthday." I say unbuttoning another button and sliding the shirt off his head. "Your a fucking asshole." Says Vik crossing his arms. "Hey guess what? I love to fuck asshole. We're perfect for each other." I say wrapping my arms around his bare back. "I guess you were right." Says Vik wrapping his arms around my neck." What was I right about." I ask confused. "I'm so a bottom." He says with a laugh.