Wedding vows~vikklan

Type~fluffy
Ship~vikklan
Words~471
Prompt~above

Viks pov
"I just don't know what to write." I say into my microphone talking to Rob. Me and Lachlan get married in two weeks so we started working on our vows. I feel like mine is so generic, the same old I love you, I will never hurt you. I don't know. "Read what you've got so far." Says Rob.
Dear Lachlan,
7 years ago today, I ran into you in the cafeteria. And I'm so glade I did. You've changed my life so much for the better, and I've loved every second of it. I remember where we went for our first date, and when and how you asked me out. That Thursday at the park was the best, we went on a walk and had a beautiful lunch, then you did it. Got down on one knee and proposed. I was crying I was so happy. I love you Lachlan and I'm glad to share such an amazing name with an amazing person.
~Love your husband Vik
I read it to Rob. "That sounds really nice Vik. It's gonna be amazing. I swear. I've got to go get Preston from the airport, but let me know if you need anything." Says Rob signing off. "Ughh" I hear as something hits with a bang. I get up and go to Lachlan's room. "What's wrong baby?" I ask taking a seat on his lap at his desk. "Just I can't find what I want to say." He says putting his hands into his face. "Oh it's okay, I'm having some trouble to. There are just so many things I want to say but so little time." I say snuggling into him. "I love you Vik." He says kissing me head. "I love you to Lachlan, I know your not really allowed to see my vows, but do you wanna read what I have, to maybe help you."I asked. "Um sure." He says. I stand and walk back to my room grabbing the paper and returning to Lachlan. "Here you go." I say handing it to him. He reads it and I see his face smile. "Ah Vik this is perfect." He says bringing me into a hug. "Let me see what you have so far?" I ask sitting back down with Lachlan."oh mines not good, you don't need to." He says with a small sigh. "Oh come on Lachy, I showed you mine." I say with a smile. "Okay but don't hurt me." He says handing me a piece of paper.
"What is love?, baby don't hurt, don't hurt me. No more."
I face palm and smile at him.
"Oh I'll hurt you all right." I say dragging him into our bedroom. Let's just say we know what love is.