Tattoos?!? ~vikklan

Ship~Vikklan
Words~649
Prompt~above
Lachlan's pov
If you think about the normal high-school jock always beating up the nerds and geeks, well for me and Vik that's different. I'm the captain of the football team and about 6'5, Vik runs almost every club at school and is about 5'2, but we're perfect for each other. I got to every competition he competes in, and he's always front row for every football game. People know about we and Vik and some are all for it others hate us, but we don't care. I'm just finishing up at practice, and normally Vik is about 10 minutes early because robotics gets out before us. So he always comes as talks with us for the last 10 minutes or so of practice. I see him walking across the field towards me. I take off my helmet and do one of those movie hair flips. "Hey Lachy." Says Vik hugging me. "Hi how was your day." I ask as I start to put stuff in my bags. "Good, long, but good. So I had an idea Lachlan." He says. "Okay hit me." I say grabbing my stuff and walking towards me and Viks car. "Well I feel like couples get like matching stuff, you know? Well we don't have anything marching. And I know you like tattoos. And I knew want one. So we should go get like a couples one?"he says really bubbly. "That sounds like a good idea Vik. But it hurts, I'm not going to lie to you baby, and what would we even get?" I ask still not against or for the idea. "I know it hurts but I want to do this and there are tons of cute ones only we can look from. Please Lachy, let's do it!" He says grabbing my hand. "Okay if you want to." I roll my eyes as Vik starts to fist punch the air. "Thanks Lachy. Love you." He says kissing me."I love you to, now let me shower then we can go get them if you want to." I suggest getting out of the car at me and Viks apartment. "Need any help in there just yell." He says smacking my but. I blush and go take a real quick shower. After my shower i put on a pair of shorts and a black quarter sleeve tee shirt. I walk down the hall to where Vik is sitting on the couch looking at tattoo pictures. "Find one Vikky?" I ask coming up behinds him. "Yah I like this one."

"Yah that's cute, you ready?" I asked grabbing Viks hand

"Yah that's cute, you ready?" I asked grabbing Viks hand. "Yah lets do this!" He said skipping out of the house. I drive to the tattoo place I've gotten other tattoos from. It's about a 20 minute drive. Me and Vik walk in and tell the lady at the front desk what we want. I'm getting player 2 on my right arm. And Vik is getting player 1 on his left arm. "You ready Vikky?" I asked grabbing his hand from the chair next to mine. "Um, yah. How many tattoos do you have Lachlan?" He asked kinda sounding nervous. "I've got 4, Vikky. If your scared. Don't be okay. It hurts for a few minutes then it's over. Okay! And I'm right here.and ours is only one color so only 1 needle. So less time." I say sending a soft smile to Vik. As I brush my thumb over his hands. "I love you Lachlan, thanks for agreeing." He says as the guy starts drawing it. "No problem any time, just ask." I say letting go of his hand to give my arm to the man.                        Time skip
                             Back at home
"It didn't hurt that bad" says Vik touching his arm. "Vik I haven't seen you cry so much since lion king, don't lie to yourself."