Minizerk/vikklan PT.2

Ships~ MiniZerk/Vikklan
Words~1413
Type~fluffy/smut
Vik's Pov
"Guys this is my boyfriends Lachlan." I say to everyone. "Lachy this is Josh, Tobi, Ethan, and JJ. And you already know Simon." I say pointing to my new friends. "Nice to met you all. Even though it's been three days. Vik won't shut up about you." He says with a laugh. "Okay I've not seen you in 6months so we've got some catching up to do." Says Simon. "Um not before me." I say. "Yah yah whatever I've got my date with joshy!" Says Simon with a smile making Josh blush. "Come one Lachy you can put your stuff in my room." I say leading him up the stairs. He sets his things down and I'm wrapped up in his arms,and my lips are attacked by his. "Lachy, I missed you so so much, I think about you all the time." I say as he breaks our kiss to breath. "I missed you to babe. Now, you've not seen me in six months, and you hugged Simon so we've got some catching up to do. Yah?" He asked slipping his hands into my back pockets." You know we do." I say bunching up some of his shirt and standing on my tip toes to bring us into a heated make out session. He pushes me onto the bed. Sliding his hands under my shirt roaming every inn of my chest/back. This is nothing new to me or Lachlan. Lachlan was my first time, and I've never had sex with anyone else since. I'm still a little Insecure about my body, but Lachlan makes everything better. He's like a fucking God. He starts to leave love bites all down my neck and collarbone. Taking my shirt over my head and throwing it somewhere In the room. My hands fiddle with his belt as he sucks/bites on my sweet spot, causing me to moan out. I undo the belt and the button, then unzip his pants. When he stops me. "Someone is eager today, do I have to tie those little hands to a bed post." he asks, me shacking my head no. If I were tied up. I wouldn't be able to feel his god like body. "Are you gonna be a good boy." He asks as he start to slide my jeans down. "I'm such a bad boy. Daddy. Punish me please." I say into his ear. Those words grow straight to his now growing election as he start to work a little fast. He takes off my jeans and they join the shirt somewhere on the floor. "Okay Lachy, my turn. This needs to change." I whisper in his ear as I point to his still fully clothed body. I take his shirt and pull it over his head. I then get down onto my knees and slide his jeans down to his ankles. I take his boxer waist band In my mouth snapping it back against his skin. I look up at him with the fabric in my mouth still, asking for permission to continue. "Now Vikky you can continue, but don't you dare fucking tease me Vikkram." He says bring my face to face with his clothes member. I suck on the fabric where the tip would be, then I take my hands and slide his boxers down. "You better suck a lot Vikky. Cause it's the only lube your getting today." He says wrapping his fingers in my hair pushing my towards his crotch. I breath on it sending sheers down Lachlan. I take my tongue and do little kitten licks down the vein. "Vik don't tease me." Lachlan says through a few moans. I nod and place my mouth onto his member. Good for me I've no gag reflex. Lachlan grabs a fist full of hair and pushes him further into my mouth. I'm start to not be able to breath so I stop sucking leaving a trail of saliva from my chin to his member. Lachlan grabs my ass so I'll wrap my legs around his waist. "I love you so fucking much." He says kissing me while pulling down on the hem of my underwear. "I love when you fuck me so fucking much." I whisper in his ear taking his earlobe into my teeth. He pulls my boxers all the way off and tosses me into the bed. "You've had your turn Vikky, my turn now." He says laying on top ofme so we're stomach to stomach. Taking his fingers and inserting them, no prep or warnings. I take a sharp breath in due to pain but it turns into pleasure so quickly. He pulls out his fingers, as I sit up wrapping my arms around his neck. As he inserts his tip. I moan out in pain witch turns into pleasure. As I moan out "F-Ast-Err Daddy" he starts to thrust faster and faster making me a moaning mess. I wrap my hand around my member. Starting to pump myself. My hand is slapped away due to Lachlan. "No touching yourself princess. Only I touch you." He says thrusting back into me harder and faster the last time. Causing me to scratch and claw at his back and shoulders. He thrust a few more times till he hits my prostate "Ughh Fuck rugHHT there LacHyy, Ughff Fuck." I say as my stomach starts to hurt, as I can feel that pit in the bottom of it.he thrusts a few more times into me as a cum all over his and mine chest. As well some his face. A few more thrust Lachlan cums inside me sending his warm liquid into me. He pulls out and lowers his face to my ass starting to eat me out. Sticking his tongue in my ass making me moan more. "Mmhhmmm Vikky, your so fucking hot" he says pulling me into a heated make out session. "Mmhhmmm, Daddy please come vist more often. I love you so fucking much." I say through moans as Lachlan is stroking my member making me hard. He gives me a blow job till I cum in his mouth. "You taste so amazing Vik." He says kissing me. We clean up our selves and cuddle in our bed. "Thank you Lachy. I missed you so fucking much. I love you more then anything." I say wrapping my arms around his neck giving me a quick kiss. "I love you to, and I wanted to wait for your birthday. But Simon gave me a spare key. So I'm gonna come live with you guys." He says pulling me into a hug. "I love you sooooo much"
Simons pov
Yah, I gave Lachlan a room at our place. I know how sad Vik Is that he can't see him everyday, and Lachlan's great to be around. Everyone but Josh left. Besides vikklan who are upstairs. "So you ready to go?" He asks grabbing my hand. "I'll go anywhere with you." I say as we walk out and get in his car. "Is bw3's okay?" He asked getting in the car. "Yah that's like my favorite place to eat, I really like you Josh." I say grabbing his free hand a drawing circles in his palm. "I really like you to Simon, and maybe after this date you'd like to be my boyfriend." He asked. I shock my head yes with a smile. Our date was amazing. Food was great, service was great, Josh was great. He pulls into my driveway. "You can come in if you want to." I say getting out of the car. He follows me out and were greeted by no one. Then all of a sodden Vikk runs down the stairs with only boxers on and brings me in for a hug. "Whoa Vik. What are you doing here buddy." I ask. "Thanks Simon, for giving Lachlan a key, it means a lot to me." He say giving me a quick kiss and running back upstairs. I turn and smile at Josh as he's kinda blushing. I walk over to him. "Tonight was amazing, thank you Josh." I say gabbing both his hands. "Anything for you." He says leaning his head on mine. And I close the gap. Kissing Josh right on the lips. We pull away after about 30 seconds and he says the three words I'm dying to here.
                              "I love you"