Take a hint~ minizerk

Song~ take a hint
Ship~ minizerk
Type~ getting together!
Words~ 991
Prompt~ none
Simons pov

I guess I should have seen this coming, I mean I work at a bar I'm gonna get hit on a lot, but like by different people you would think. No! Josh, he comes in every fucking day just to talk to me. Doesn't even order anything. He keeps flirting we me, and is always trying to get me to go out with him. He just needs to take a hint.

Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right
I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...
Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot
You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
You had me at "Hello", then you opened up your mouth
And that is when it started going south
Oh!

Speak of the devil, there he is now. "Hey Simon." He says taking a seat at the bar. Just be nice. "Hi Josh." I reply. "Are those new pants?" He asked. "What?" I asked back very confused. "They look like space pants, cause your ass is out of this world. Just haven't seen you in those before" he says with a smirk. "Okay, um stop. Like please stop. If your going to come in here at least buy something. Im not sure about my sexuality so I'm not going out with anyone till then. So please just stop trying to get in my "space" pants." I say about to blow a fuse. "You could have just told me earlier Simon." He says back. "I thought you could have maybe taken a hint."

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

He didn't come in for a few days, but after about a week it was back to our normal. He would come in and talk to me, and not buy a thing. Does he not remember our conversation last week, I told him to stop trying to hit on me.
"Josh?" I stopped him. "Yah" he replied." What part of I don't want to be in a relationship or that I'm not sure about my sexuality do you not understand? Please just leave me alone for while. I'll tell you if I wanna go out." I say. He politely leaves. Finally!

I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"
And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

A few weeks passed and I finally came to a decision. I mean your nice, and pretty cute, as well you were determined, so thats a good thing I guess. That next day josh came in. "Hey Simon, I know you told me to stay a way till you made your decision. But I'm here to actually buy something. I'm here with some friends not to presided you." He says. "Well it's actually okay I made a decision."

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

"And..." he replies. "Yes, josh I will go out with you! But this starts slow." I say. "Oh my gosh really. Aww thank you thank you!" He says grabbing my hand. "Here come meet my friends."he says pulling me around the counter and to his friends.

What about "No" don't you get?
So go and tell your friends
I'm not really interested
It's about time that you're leavin'
I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
You'll be gone

I get pulled over to his table of friends. There were about 6 boys. "Okay this is, Vik, Lachlan, JJ, Harry, Ethan, and Tobi, and guys this is my boyfriend Simon." Says Josh introducing me to everyone at the table.

One
Get your hands off my...
Two.
Or I'll punch you in the...
Three.
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint

Everyone seemed very nice, they all greeted me with open arms. The guys were really funny, and honestly were really cool with josh being gay. I was so scared his friends would think he's was weird but, some of them are gay to. Like vik and Lachlan are together (always have to squeeze Vikklan in here) and Harry and Ethan we're together. They seemed like a great group of people to hang out with.

I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!

I soon clocked out of my shift and enjoyed the rest of the night with my new friends and boyfriend, I'm really glade Josh never took a hint.

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...