Accents~Vikklan+Poofless

Ships~vikklan, Poofless
Type~fluffy/funny
prompt~above
Words~549
Viks pov
Ring Ring
Went the sixth period bell, finally I can get to my favorite class of the day, debate. I also had my boyfriend, and best friends in that class so that makes things better to. I'm not very popular, I'm in orchestra, and I play piano. I used to be bullied by people till me and Lachlan started dating. He's the captain of the football team and is student body president. He was about 6'4 and I was barely 5ft, he had blonde perfect hair and bright blue eyes, as where I had jet black hair and dark brown eyes. People always said our relationship didn't match up, we really didn't like the same things besides videogames and debate. But I really like Lachlan. I smile to myself walking into my class. Rob and Preston were sitting on top of desk talking to Lachlan as I walk over.
"Hey guys." I say waving my hand a little.
"Hey Vikky, how was your day?" Asked Lachlan pulling me into a side hug.
"Good now that I'm with you guys. I wonder what we're going to talk about today." I said as the bell rang and students flooded into the class. "Alright students today we will be talking about an Internet crises." My teacher says walking in. "How do you pronounce it? Jiff or giff?" He says me and Lachlan's hand both shot up clearly knowing how to say it. "Okay Vik. How do you pronounce it." He asked as he sat at his desk. "The only way. Giff." I say putting my hand down. "And Lachlan. How do you say it?" Asked my teacher. I rolled my eyes Lachlan was going to same the same as me. Giff is the only way to say it. "I think it should be pronounced Jiff." He says looking at me. "Well your wrong, it's giff. With a G." I say. "Um no it's Jiff with a J." He says. "I think we should settle this over a debate." Says my teacher as me and Lachlan go up to the front of the room and start to argue. It goes on like this for about 10 minutes or so. "Dose anyone else have anything to say about this argument?" Asked the teacher. Preston raised his hand. "Yah I'm confused I thought you pronounced it Yiff." He says with a laugh clearly trying to piss me and Lachlan off. Preston was alway the class clown, so of course everyone laughed, including a small giggle escaping from my lips. I looked at Lachlan, and then at the time. This was stupid, we shouldn't be arguing over how to say a stupid word. "Actually I think Preston's right. Yiff sounds so much better." I say walking back to my seat! "For one you finally agree with me" says Preston playfully punching my arm. "Now that's out of the way. The next word we will debate is the word aluminum." Says the teacher as me and Lachlan's hands both go up. "Your on pretty boy."
A/N hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all the reads. 100 in only a week that's crazy. I really appreciate it, but as always stay awesome~ Riley❤️