Valentines day❤️ ~ Vikklan

Ships~ Vikklan
Words~ 449
Prompt ~none
Type~ just fluffy

Vikklan🇦🇺❤️
Lachlan pov
I turn to my right and look at my beautiful boyfriend laying next to me. I turn to my left and grab my phone, 7:42 it read. Today is the 14th of February, also known as Valentine's Day. Me and Vik aren't going to dinner, we're making it together instead. We've been dating for almost 5 years, and talked about marriage a little. So, why not push the subject. I'm gonna propose. I know, I'm such a romantic. I feel small arms wrap around my waist. "Morning baby." I say turning and kissing his head placing an arm around him as he snuggles closer to me. "Happy Valentine's Day Lachy." He says looking up at me. "Happy valentines Day Viky." I say leaning down and kissing him. We get up and make breakfast. The rest of our day is spent on the couch, watching sappy romance movies with one another. "I love you, you know that right?" I say wrapping my arms around him. He smiles at me, "Lachlan of course i know you love me, and I love you." He says poking my nose. "Ready for dinner?" I asked. "When am I not ready for food?" He says with a laugh. We both get off the couch and make our way to the kitchen. We're making spaghetti, and salad. Yah it's not fancy but good enough for us. We set our table and enjoy our meal together. After cleaning our mess, we go for a walk hand and hand outside into the brisk England weather. We walked about half a mile to our favorite park, it's where we ran into each other at for the first time. We sit on the swing and talk for what seems like could be forever. "Vik, I love you. And like not the normal I love you, I truly do. Like you are my literal life. I don't what i would do with out you." I get off the swings and bend down on the ground in front of him. "So Vikkram Barnes, will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" He places his hands over his mouth and jumped into my chest crying as his head shakes yes. "I love you so much." He says through his tears of joy. I grab his hand and place the ring onto his finger. I lean down and kiss him. We walk home him on my back and whispering the sweetest nothings into my ear as we walk through the rain. But I didn't need his sweet nothings, he already said the word I wanted.
Yes.