WhoTops~ Vikklan + Minizerk

Ship~ Vikklan + Minizerk
Words~ 675
Prompt~none
Type~ talk of smut but I honestly dk

Viks pov
Lachlan was the cutest person on the planet. He was coming over this week and I couldn't be more excited. It's so hard being an ocean away from one another. I can't wait to see him. Josh and Simon said they wanted to catch up with him as well, so they would pick him up from the airport that way I could keep recording. I got a text from Simon saying they were on their way back to the house, and be there in about twenty minutes or so. I started getting really excited! I can't wait to see my Lachy again. I hear the front door open and laughter erupt in to the house. I rush out of my room and down the stairs to hug my boyfriend. I jumped past the last step and was pulled into Lachlan's arms getting a kiss on my head. "I missed you so much baby." I say looking up. "I missed you too Vikky." He replays. "We're going to my room." I say in to the kitchen. "Don't be to loud up there." Replied josh. Lachlan and I walk up stairs to my room. He puts his bags and things down and sits down on the edge off my bed. I crawl in to his lap and straddle him, placing my hands onto his checks as we kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. Once we end our kiss are foreheads are together as are eyes are met by each other's. "I'm so happy your here." I say running my hand on his cheek, feeling his newly grown stubble. "And what's this trying to grow a beard?" I say running my hand under his chin. He smiled. "Had to start catching up with you." He says, making me roll my eyes. "You look so much more adult with your stubble. You're not looking innocent anymore." I say. "Um first of all your the innocent one in this relationship and with that talk it sounds like your being quite dominant today? What makes you think you top?" He says. "Cause I want to, you always top! Come on Lachy let me fuck you for once." I say pushing up against him. "Not in your dreams kid. I'm the top, that's how it's always been princess." he says grabbing my ass. "Please Daddy" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Nope" he replied. "I need a bottom back up" I say leaving the room and grabbing Simon and Josh. "Josh, do you ever let Simon top?" I asked. "Fuck no, you kidding me." He says. "Hey, I did that one time in Boston when we were both fucking hammered." States Simon backing himself up. "Anyways, Lachlan says I can't top cause I'm not dominant enough. This is false information." I say. This conversation soon turned into a two hour topic on how me and Simon should top and why, and why Josh and Lachlan should top. It just turned into mass commotion. "Okay, Lachlan, Vikk odds on. 1-5." Says Simon. "Okay ready 3,2,1," "3" "3" "Shit." Says Lachlan. "Yes I win, fuck you boy." I say. "Well technically you do, you're top next time you ass." Says Lachlan grabbing me and wrapping his arms around me. "Okay now Josh and Simon. 1-5 still. Ready. 3,2,1" "2" "5" " Fuck, I lost! Oh, well getting fucked by my daddy is okay too!" Says Simon. Making Josh go red in the face region. "Get out, before we throw up." I say sending them on their way to What I can imagine will be Josh's bed. "So you get to top? Let's see if you can fuck me better than Mitch?" Says Lachlan. "What the fuck?" "Kidding, kidding." He says hugging me harder. "You better be boy, because I can tell you right now. I will be the only person to fuck you. I promise that right now. Daddy!"