On the phone~ Vikklan

Ship~Vikklan
Type~Smut
Words~1553

Vik's Pov

"Lachlan come on we're going to be late!!" I scream up the stairs. We were going to a really nice dinner with the rest of the pack/Sidemen kinda as like a big group date thing, idk but I do know we're going to be late!! "Coming, coming calm down!" He says walking down the stairs. He was wear a nice black suit with a violet bow tie, I was wearing a black suit with a dark blue tie. "You can actually clean up relatively nice Mr.Power." I say straightening his bow tie. "You saying I don't look this good 24/7, get outta here" he says play punching me as we get into our cab. We give the man the restaurant address and drive about 45 minutes or so. "Do you gentlemen have a reservation?" Asked a young lady in a nice black dress behind a computer. "Um yes, it should be under Joshua Bradley." I say. Josh and Simon are the ones who always set up these big dinner things so we can all just hang out and catch up."Ah I see it right here, please follow me." She says as we walk towards the back of the restaurant to a big table. Of course we're the last ones. "Here you go." She says placing down our two menus. "Thank you." I say as she walks away. "Nice of you guys to show up." Says Preston. "Don't look at me, it was all this one!" I say pointing to Lachlan. "Well I mean it looks like he showered so that counts for something right?" Says Simon making us all laugh. "Why do people think I'm not clean, my god!" Says Lachlan. We order our food and enjoy! Our food was great and hanging with the guys was even better, honestly the only bad part about the whole thing was our waitress kept hitting on Simon and I though Josh was going to blow up! "So can I get you boys anything else?" She asked coming back with the check and handing it to Simon. She had clearly put her number in it. "Phone number?" Asked Jerome. "Nope, if says single?" He says. "He's taken!" Josh yells at her and kisses Simon. We all die of laughter. "I'm not tipping her!" He says as he gets out his debt card. We all say our good byes and get into our separate cabs. When Lachlan and I get home we get out of our nice clothes and just hang out. "Tonight was great, like honestly nothing could make it better then it is right now!" I say. We were on the couch Lachlan sitting in basketball shorts and no shirt, and I was laying with my head in his lap with a sweatshirt and no pants just boxers. "Is that a challenge?" He asked looking down at me. I guess sex would make the night better, I didn't even think about that. "Your on, big boy." I say sitting up and sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of him. He pulls me into a make out as he slides his hands up my sweatshirt and takes it up over my head, leaving me just in my boxers. Sex isn't new to us, we took one another's virginity about 5 years ago, so sometimes it's kinda boring seeing as it's the same old thing. He likes when we do it in a public restroom or in front of a window he likes the chance of getting caught. "Can we take this up stairs?" I asked nibbling at his neck. "Anything to make this the best night of your life." He says picking me up and taking us up the stairs to our room. He throws me onto the bed and sucks right above my waist land. He pulls down my boxers, and runs his hands up and down my thighs. He knows I hate when he stalls by adding foreplay, so of course he pulls down my boxers and doesn't play with my dick. That's Lachlan for you! "Stop playing!" I say hitting his hands. He places his mouth to my tip and sucks only on my tip, aka my very sensitive spot. As soon as he touches my tip my leg starts to twitch. He smirks and looks up at me raising an eyebrow. He takes me all the way, I'm not the biggest, at least no compared to Lachlan. He fondleds my balls as he keeps sucking me. As soon as I get as hard as I'm going to, he pulls off and pulls down both his short and boxers. He sits on the edge of the bed as I crawl over to him. I wrap my legs around his waist as I hover over his member. He sucks on his fingers for a second and shove them into my hole making me moan. That's one thing that never changes I've always been a bottom, I'm always super vocal, and I'm always tight no matter what's in me. He curls his finger grazing my prostate. "Mhhm Lachlan." I say running my hands in his hair. He spits on his hand and rubs into on to member for I sit on him. He holds onto me hips as he forces me down gradually. I eventually take him all in me and try to time him thrusts with my bounces. "Mmhmmm Fuck Lachlan!" I moan as I bite down on his shoulder, then his phone rings. He grabs it from the bed and looks at it looks at me and answers it!

Lachlans Pov

I answer myphone to a Josh on the other end. I place my finger to my lips motioning for Vik to be quiet. "What's up Josh?" I ask as Irubs on Vik's member. "Just wanted to talk about some videos, you busy?" Asked Josh. "Nah I'm not busy at all, what's up." I replied smirking at Vikk. Vikk soon gives me the finger and is about to pull off of me before he is forced back down. "Mmmhhh Fuck!" Vik moans out. "What was that?" Asked Josh. "It was Vik, I've got no clue what he's doing." I say slowly thrusting in and out of him as he has both hands over his mouth trying not to moan. "What ever, so the recording schedule so far is 5 mini golfs, a few PUBG and a cards. Do you can join in any of those if you want." Says Josh. "Okay yah I can to do that, PUBG is getting the most views right now, you any good?" I asked trying to hold a conversation with him. I thrust in and out of Vik a little harder. I set the phone down and put it onto speaker phone so I can hold on to Vik. Vik is trying not to make any noise so badly, he hates the fact that people know we've had sex, let alone that we're having sex right now. "Me good? Please I'm a freaking god. Simon and I played a game the other day..." he says as he continues to ramble about the game they played. Vik sits up and wraps his arms around me so I can get further inside him. He bites down onto my collar bone, trying not to moan as I run his member. I can tell he is close because his leg is twitching badly. "Anyways it was sick. You good at the game?" Asked Josh still on the phone. I pick it back up and place it back to my ear as I've got a good hold on Vik now. I thrust up hard and quickly into him, as he is nearing his climax. "I'm not the best at the game, but I'm not the worst, so Vik and I actually had a really good game the other day. Where do you think the best place to land is?" I asked. I wrap my free hand around his back and thrust up hitting his prostate due to his hard he bit down on me. I move a little to hit that spot every time. "Lachlan you there?" Asked Josh. "Yah I am." I say still thrusting into him. "Okay good, now do you think we should play Golf It of Golf with friends cause I personally..." Says Josh as he continues to rant about Golf games. I hit his prostate one more time really hard as he grabs the phone. "Gotta go bye." He says and hangs up throwing it some where In the room as he moan out very loud as he cums on to our chest. "I hate you so fucking much!" He says. "Come on you know you liked the danger, now we're not done here I'm still going to cum." I say holding his hips as I thrust in and out of him. After about 10 more thrusts I cum in him. "Fuck, okay minus all the stupid phone shit that was good sex." Says Vik leaning into my chest. "You're telling me" I say. We have a make out session as he soon falls asleep. I wrap my arms around him as we spoon and fall asleep

Josh's Pov
I'm so confused!