I'm home~ Vikklan

Ship~Vikklan
Type~ smut
Words~ 996
Prompt~ none
Lachlan's pov
I hate my job, hate it. I just recently got a new job as a sales person for some computer thingy or something, they didn't tell me it would include 18 hour days and business trips. I've been gone for almost 8 days and I wasn't suppose to come back home for another 3 but we got done early, so I'm surprising my fiancé Vik. He's adorable, Jet black hair, dark brown eyes, only 5 ft tall such a cutie. Now only a 13 and a half hour flight back to England.
----- Time skippy ----
I get off my plane surprisingly not tired.!my flight got booked up to first class and I slept like the whole way home. I look at my watch it's only about 9:30 Vik should still be awake. I walk out side into the cold Britain air and call for a cab, having him take me to our place. I think the nice driving paying the man and getting my bags. I grab the spare key from under the door mat and open the door. I want to surprise Vik so I can't be loud. I close the door behind me and place my bags on the couch, taking off my jacket and shoes I go up stairs to his office. The closer I get to the office the more my heart sinks. All I can here is Vik. He's having sex with someone else, are you fucking kidding me. I open the door very quite, and to my surprise Vik was at his desk. Thank god his desk faces away from the door. All I can here is my Vikky, he was a moaning mess. Lucky for me he had head phones on so he wouldn't here me walk across the floor. I look from behind the chair at what he's getting off to and I'm not surprised. He's listening to an old um let's just say not so clean video of me and well um just me. "Mmhhmmm Lachlan." I hear Vik say through his moans. I hold back a laugh. "Fuck-k-k Lachlan." He says starting to pump hard and faster on himself. I couldn't help my self anymore. I wrap my arms around his body. "Hey, baby want some help." I asked making Vik go a bright pink in like the whole face region. "I-I-I um I- I don't know." He says clearly embarrassed. "Let me help you with your little issue vikky." I say walking around to the front of his chair and getting onto the floor. I pull down his boxers the rest of the way, and move my hand up and down on his member. "Mmhhh Lachy, baby. I've missed you so much." Says Vik trying to hold back a moan. "You don't know how much I think about you Lachlan." Says Vik putting his hands in my hair and arching his back a little as I place my mouth onto his member. "Mhhmm Lachlan, yes baby." say Vik through his moans. I remove my self from him, and stand up, bringing us into a heated make out session. I pick Vik up out of the chair as he wraps his legs around my waist. "Lachlan, baby please I need you so bad." He says through our kisses. "Anything for you baby boy." I say as I push Vik up against the wall and trailing down his chest with little kisses and love bites. "Lachlan, this needs to change." Vik says while motioning toward my fully clothed body. I take my shirt above my head and in do my pants taking them down the my ankles and kicking them off. "Better princess?" I asked pushing him onto the bed. He shakes his head yes and wraps his hands around my waist. Pulling down my boxers with his teeth. He pulls them the rest of the way down and does kitten like licks against the bottom on my member. Making me moan out. He makes me hard with the blow job, so I stop him. "Turn around baby. No prep." I say. "But why daddy." He asked. "You played with your self while I was gone baby, that deserves a punishment." I say placing my top to his entrance. I push it in not even giving him a chance to adjust I put the rest of it in. "Oh fuck Lachlan fuck." says Vik through moans and yelling. "Such a naughty mouth today, dose that mean double the punishment?" I asked, bringing my hand up and slapping down onto his ass. "Mnhnm fuck daddy. Fuck me please." Says Vik through many moans. I thrust in and out of Vik making him moan and scream. "Mhh Lachlan I need to cum." he says biting him bottom lip trying not to. "Cum for me baby, let me taste you baby." I say as he released on my sheet and his chest. "Mmhh fuck daddy," he says as I continue to fuck him into tomorrow. "I'm gonna cum princess." I say before I released my seed into him. I pull out and grab and some tissues to clean us up. I whip off my chest and member and walk over to vik and do the same thing. "I'm so fucking glade you came back early" says Vik jumping in my arms and wrapping his legs around my waist. " so is that all you did while I was gone." I asked. "No not the whole time, just um most of the time." He says kinda embarrassed. "And how much did you um hear in the beginning." He asked as we started to get dressed. "Not much why." I replied. He walks over to his computer and quickly types some things and then hands me a flash drive. "You're welcome in advanced." He says as i read the label the on the flash drive.
Welcome home, Daddy