Shower time~Vikklan

Ship~vikklan cause they are OTP
Words~1029
Type~smut
Prompt~above
Lachlan's pov
"Mm" I mumble out as I sit up in bed. I look to my left and see Vik. He was curled up in the blankets naked after our adventures last night. It was our first time, and trust me when I say it was amazing. Speaking of that I get up and walk into the bathroom. I'm a fucking mess. I hop in the shower as I let the hot water run over all the freaking scratches and cuts Viks nails left on my back. I lather up my body and wash my hair. I thought I heard someone "Vik?" I questioned but no answer. I shrug it off and finish up my shower. I place my hand out looking to grab a towel, but only to feel counter. I pull the curtain around so I can see out. And there was Vik smirking in the door way with my towels in his hand, and only in underwear might I add. "Looking for something?" He asked holding the towels in his hands. "Vik give me a towel I'm freezing." I say. "Mm nah." He says with a smirk. "Vik come on. Please give me a freaking towel." I say begging now. "Nah I'd rather see that body of your's again, and even better now your wet."he says taking a step into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I blush at what he says. He walks towards the shower and drops the towels on the floor. He walks up to me and brings us into a heated make out, kinda making me drop my grip on the curtain, so he takes his hand and places it on my thigh. I wrap my arms around his neck pushing him towards me more. He steps in the tub with me as we continue our makeout session. I place my hand on his sides and slowly start to drop his boxers. He kicks them out of the tub as I push him against the wall, making the water from above come down on top of us. "I love you so much Lachlan." Vik says through our heated makeout session. "Then show me how much you love me?" I say. As I place my hands onto his ass making our makeout more heated and putting our bodies closer together. I feel as his hands roam my body, and tracing over the previous scratches on my back. He places his hand onto my member as he starts to slowly pump me. "Uhhh Vik don't tease." I say as he moves down to place his mouth to my man hood. He does kitten like licks up the bottom and he smirks his tongue over the tip making me moan out a little. He takes me all the way, which is a lot might I add. After I feel my self starting to get hard, Vik removes him self from me and whispers in my ear. "Now, how much do you love me? Daddy" he says as he slowly kisses down my cheek and my neck/collar bone. I smirk at his choice of words as I place my hands on his hips making him turn around. I place my fingers to his mouth and say"suck, cause it's the only prep your getting princess." I say as he works his magic with that tongue again. After a few minutes I take my fingers out and trace them around his hole. I push one in as he takes a deep breath in. I put in another and a third as I spread them apart and together inside him. He's a moaning mess, and is struggling to stand up due to the water and not having anything to hold onto. I remove my fingers and place my tip to his entrance. I push in as he takes a sharp breath in. I wait a few moments for him to adjust. "Move Lachy." I hear him squeak out as he places his hands onto the wall pushing back into my body. "ahh fuck Lachlan." He says through his moaning and screaming as I fuck him into next week. I pull out and turn Vik to face me. I bring us into a heated makeout as i insert my member into him again as he moans into my mouth. I can start to feel the bundle of nerves in the pit of my stomach. "Lachlan. Fuck. I need to cum" he says trough panting and moaning. "Cum Vikky. Let me taste you baby." I say into his ear as j bring it into my teeth. I thrust a few more times as Vik screams out and release all over his and my chest. I thrust harder and faster into Vik as I release into him with a loud moan. I pull out as he kinda collapse onto my chest since his knees are week. He looks up and smiles at me as we meet in a nice kiss. We get cleaned up as I step out of the shower first, quickly warping myself in the only towel. "Karmas a bitch." I say as I dry off and get dressed as Vik was in my previous situation naked with no towels. "I'll just run your warm water bill up." He says smirking as he turns on the shower. "Not if I turn the water off." I say turning the small handle near the back of my closet. "Your a dick." He says as he steps out of the how're onto the bathroom floor. "Fuck you " he says as he passes by to get a towel from the hall closet, but not before receiving a slap in the ass by yours truly.
A/N
Hey guys sorry for not a lot o updates. My mom had surprise surgery and my grandpa is now blind as well as I'm the lead in the school musical so I've been kinda busy, but thanks for all the support and let me know if you want to see certain ships or prompts. But as always stay freaking awesome~Riley❤️