Slave~Vikklan Pt.2

Ship~ vikklan
Type~smut
Prompt~ last part
Words~1556
Lachlan's pov
Here I am, making out with my slave. I mean this is nothing new, it's what they're for anyways. It helps if there hot to which Vik is might I add. I place my hand under his ass making him wrap his legs around my waist, as I push him against the wall. He pulls at the end of my shirt, and takes it over my head. I do the same to him. We continue our make out as he places his hand onto my crotch as he did previous, but this time I don't stop him. "Mmhh Vik why would anyone wanna get rid of you?" I say as he still is playing with my clothed member, making me hard. He takes my pants to my knees as I kick them the rest of the way off. "While I was gone what did you find in my drawers Vik?" I asked. "Just socks and stuff." He replied looking right into my eyes. "Are you sure that's all you found, because if you were keen on finding it, then you must be keen on using it no?" I ask. Vik shakes His head no. "Aww do you not like bondage, well to bad cause what I say goes." I say tracing his abs with my fingers. I walk to the drawer and pull out my "things". "What do I want to use, what do you wanna play with vikky, hmm baby don't be shy, since you found it you can pick." I say wrapping my arms around Vik. "If you don't choose then I will, and you don't want my choice so you've got about 2 seconds to move your ass, or I will." I say in his ear. And he didn't even flinch. "Damn Vik you just have to keep making things hard don't you. Okay then you leave me no choice, ether you will move or you will not be able to move for the rest of the night your choice." I say grabbing a pair of hand cuffs, and not the fluffy ones. Metal ones. I pick up Vik and lay him on my bed. "Get off me, fat ass." He says pushing against my chest. "I'm at lot bigger then you, don't fight with me, I gave you a choice and you chose this so." I say hearing the last click of the two hand cuffs on his hands above the bed post. I go down towards his crotch and pull down his pants, tossing them to the floor. I palm him through his boxers, I can tell he likes it but is trying to hide it. He wants to be dominant and in this situation he's not and never will be. I pull down his boxers exposing his hard member. I place my mouth around his tip and stick my tongue into the slit, making him moan out. Finally. "Do you like that Vik? I asked leaning over his chest and bringing us into a make out whilst I'm still stroking his member. I remove my hand from his member, and I slide my boxers off. I lay on Viks chest bringing us into a heated make out, while I can feel him trying to thrust upwards, as my crotch rubs on his. I take my hand and move it under his back to where his feet are hanging off my shoulders. I take my finger and place in to Viks lips, "suck, cause it's all the lube you get baby." I say as he moves his tongue around my fingers. As I trace his hole with my other hand. I pull out my fingers and insert one. He takes a deep breath in, as I put another in, followed but another. And I begging to scissor him. "Mm, fuck." I hear come from his lips "such a naughty mouth vikkram." I say slapping his face. I pull out my fingers and place my tip to his entrance, he takes a deep breath in as I push my head into him."mm Lachlan, fuck." He says arching his back and leaning his head backwards. I thrust in the rest of the way causing him to moan out very loud. I start to go faster and harder into him. "Mmm fuck Lachlan, fuck me harder." He says as I ram into him. I slap his face for the dominance in his tone. His member head is bright red as a little bit of pre cum drips out of his slit. "Mm Lachlan, I need to cum. Fuck." He says painting as he pulls against his restraints. "Not till I say so, hold it baby." I say as I continue to thrust into him. "Fuck Lachlan please." He says as I see his member start to throb.I pull out and go up to his ear, "how about if I un cuff you ride me then once I cum you can, what do you say princess." I say grabbing the key from the bedside table. "Hurry daddy, please" He says pulling on his cuffs. I un do them and he quickly wraps his legs around my waist, bring me into a heated kiss. He lifts his body up so I can place my tip to his entrance once more. He slowly goes back down onto me with a moan. He starts to bounce as I thrust into him. "Vik I'm close baby boy." I say wrapping my arms around his body and bringing him in a to a make out. As I thrust into him again hitting his prostate, because he moans out and cums onto both of our chests. After a few more thrusts I cum into him. I remove Vik from on top of me and make him turn around. I place my face to his entrance as I eat him out making him moan out again. "Fuck, fuck Lachlan." He says as I stick my tongue all the way in his hole. I remove my face from him, and push him against a wall. "Did someone cum, before they were told to?" I asked pushing my self further against Vik. "I-I um" he says stumbling over his words. "No wonder everyone gets rid of you, someone didn't know how to follow directions. Does he,Maybe you need some help not cumming." I say moving away and getting into my drawer, coming back with a cock ring. I drag Vik back to the bed and hand cuff him once more to the head board. I bring Vik into a make out and rub him member, to make him hard again. I slip the cock ring onto his member and then grab a remote. "I'm going to dinner with the guys, and when I get home your punishment will be over." I say waking into my bath room to take a shower. I get in but not before clicking the button on the remote once, which will make the cock ring start to vibrate. Even through the water I can hear Vik. This night should be fun. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I walk out of the bath room, and love the sight I see. "Bye vikky." I say leaning over him and giving him a kiss."fuck you." He says kinda through moans. "What was that." I asked reaching into my pocket and making the vibrater go faster. "Fuck, Lachlan, fuck." He says arching his back and leaning his head back. I walk out, into the hallway. And even down stairs I can hear Vik. I hurry and run back up stairs. I get in my desk and pull out some duck tape, "you've got to be quite baby." I say placing it over his mouth. I reach the bottom of the stair case as the door bell rings. I open the door to the boys as I join them for dinner. I get home about 2 hours later and go upstairs, but not to what I expected. Vik was fully clothed, looked like he had showered and was sitting there on my bed, on my computer. "Um what the fuck are you doing." I say walking in the room. "I didn't wanna play your stupid game, so I chewed through the duck tape, broke your hand cuffs, and took off the cock ring. Then I took a shower. And watch about 3 episodes of Pokemon. What did you do." He says back with a smirk. "It sounds like your night was more eventful then mine was, now move your ass over, because I love Pokemon." I say as I slide in the bed next to Vik. "So 27 masters?" I say wrapping my arm around him bring him closer to me. "Why, you gonna make it 28." He snapped back. "If I was do you think your ass would still be on my laptop right now." I say making him look towards me. He placed his hand on the side of my face and brought us into a deep make out. "So, daddy. Does that mean my punishment is over." He asked sitting up and rolling over to be on me straddling me. "It's just started." I say bring us into a heated make out.