Honeymoon phase~Vikklan

Words~1473
Prompt~none
Type~smut
Ship~vikklan
Lachlan's pov
"Oh my god this place is huge." Says Vik as we step into the condo we're renting for a few weeks for our honeymoon. We're someplace in the Bahamas and it's super nice. "Lachlan look, they have a freaking hot tub. A hot top. This place must have costed Preston and Rob a fortune to give it to us, you can see the ocean when you stand outside and oh my god im so excited." says Vik turning to me and hugging me. " so shall we put our things away Mr.Power?" I asked to him. "We shall Mr.Power."  He says nearly bursting with excitement. That's what I love about him he looks at the bright side of everything, and when your with him you can't not be happy. I grab my stuff and follow Vik down a hall. Going into a huge room. It had a California king and two dressers. As well as a huge window with a balcony looking over the ocean. We place our things down and start unpacking and placing things in drawers. "Come on we can unpack later, let's go look around." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me off the floor. "Calm down, Vik. We've got 3 weeks here we can find all the secrets later. How about like a sandwich or something first?" I asked wrapping my arms around him. "You win, but your making those sandwiches boy." He says looking up and me since he's so tiny and I'm a freaking giant. "Come here you." I say leaning down and kissing him. "Come on we don't need food we need hot tub. Trust me." he says pulling me outside. "Not at 10 o'clock at night, we've got forever here it seems like. Don't rush baby." we come in side and I do make us food.we sit down at the table and just talk about random stuff. "I love you Lachlan" he says. "I love you to Vik." I say back placing a kiss on his head as I get up from the table and throw away my trash. "It's almost midnight lets go to bed babe." I say grabbing viks hand and dragging him to the bedroom. We get under the sheets and cuddle to sleep. I'm the first to wake up. I look over at the sleeping Vik next to me. I turn and get my phone. It's already noon. I shake Vik awake. "Get up sleepy head. I'm gonna run to the store to get us food. It's already noon so we kinda need food to live. I'll be gone for like an hour." I say standing up and changing into clean clothes. "Bye Lachlan, love you." He says still in the blankets. "Bye Vik, love you to." I say leaving. I'm gone for about an hour when I get home. "Vik I'm back, where are you?" I yell through our condo. "Outside." I here back. I put all the groceries up and go out side. "Vik?" I questioned steeping outside. "Yah" he replies from the hot tub. "What are you doing?" I asked looking at the boy. " Come in with me it feels good." He says motioning towards the water. "Okay I'll be back." I say walking in the house. I get in my suit case and look for my swim trunks, but instead I find not only mine but viks to. What is Vik wearing then. I grab my swim trunk and put them on. I walk outside. "Come on Lachy. Your so slow." He whined as took my shoes off near the door. "No your just impatient." I say stepping in to the hot tub. I get into the water and let the water rush over me, well the like 3ft of water in it, but it felt really nice. "I love you." Says Vik leaning his head on my shoulder as he sits next to me. "I love you too, I had a question Vik?" I asked sitting up. "Yah, what's up?" He asked. "Um this is like a really stupid and weird question, but your swim trunks were in the suitcase still. So like what are you wearing." I asked kinda blushing. I heard him smirk a little and then he moved on to my lap so he was straddling me then he whispered in my ear. "Nothing" he replied back. My whole face went red with a blush. Me and Vik have never done anything like that. We were waiting till we got married, which we are now. I've wanted this for what seems like ever, but I guess I never expected Vik to make the first move like this."Someone's eager." I say putting my hands around his back and pulling him close to where our faces were nearly touching. He leans in and brings us into a kiss, it starts out passionate, but turns heated very quickly. I wrap my fingers in his hair as we continue. "I love you Lachlan." He says panting breaking our kiss and putting his forehead to mine. "I love you too, now come here." I say kissing him again, but this time my hands end up on his hips as he moves around in circles on my still clothed crotch. He trails his fingers down my back and pulls on my swim trunks, as he starts to slowly lower them down to my ankles. He picks up my trunks off the bottom of the hot tub and swings them around on one finger as he brings us into a make out. I feel him throw the trunks out and him wrap his legs around my waist to where are erections are touching. "Fuck Lachlan. I love you baby." He says panting trying to catch his breath. "Such a naughty mouth." I say back. "Then shut me up.. daddy" he says standing on his tippy toes to whisper in my ear. I couldn't take it anymore, I want this. I pick Vik up and push him into the side of the hot tub, as his legs are still wrapped around my waist I run my hands on his inner thighs as I get closer to his member. I grab his member as I start to pump him. He's now a moaning mess. I pick him up and place him on the edge of the tub so his feet are still in the water so I can suck him off. I place my hands on his sides as I put his member into my mouth. I move my tongue around his tip as I push it in his slit occasionally. "Mmm Lachlan, just fuck me already." He says as he has his fingers tangled into my blonde locks. I pull him back into the water. I turn him so he's facing away from me as I warp one hand around him, and place the other at his entrance. I push one finger into his hole as he screams out a slur of words, I push another in and begin to scissor him. I take my fingers out and place my tip to his entrance as I push in. "Lachlan, fuck. Oh my fucking god." Screams Vik as I push the rest of the way in. "Fuck me, please daddy." He says pushing back on me. I thrust in as he moans out. "Fuck Vik your so tight." I say continuing to thrust into him. "I-I'm gonna cum soon." I say to Vik. "Then let me ride you. Please lachy." He says as I pull out and sit on the inside edge. He wraps his legs around me and hovers over my member. He slowly lowers himself onto me as he moans out. He bounces on me as I try and time my thrusts with his. "Oh fuck Lachlan right there, right fucking there. Oh my fucking god yes Lachlan." He yells as I thrust into his prostate. "I'm gonna cum Lachlan, fffhg~ fuck." Says Vik as he released on to my chest. Feeling him clinch around me I start to cum into him. "Me too." I barely get out as I moan out as I cum in him. I pull out of Vik as we kiss. I get out to get us towels and as i get up Vik whistles at me. "Shut up" I say back. "Can I not whistle at my hot ass husband." He says with a laugh. I go and get us towels and places them on the table outside. "Come on your gonna turn into a prune if you stay in there any longer." I say helping Vik out. I grab a towel and wrap it around us. He looks up at me and smiles. "I love you vikkram power." I say kissing him.