Smart words~ vikklan

Side note is it me or can literally ever 1D song be about Vikklan? No just me ok

Ship~Vikklan
Type~ just newly together
Words~ 618 kinda short
Prompt~ above kinda
Lachlan's pov
I sat in my desk at the back of the class, listen to Vik present his project at the front of the class. Now when I say this don't get me wrong I love him, but his vocabulary! I need a freaking dictionary just to have a conversation with him. I always feel so stupid around Vik, I swear he knows more then half the teachers here. Viks always trying to get me to use proper grammar or use a different word that sounds better, it can get annoying, but it's making me a better people person. The bell rings and I gather my things and go to Viks desk as he gets his things as well. (Is it bad I typed in as and it autocorrected to ass. Whoops) "your presentation was amazing babe." I say wrapping my arm around him. "Don't say that, I didn't have any subtext. I felt like an idiot." he says as we walk out of the classroom and stop at his locker to throw our stuff in it. "Um what's subtext?" I asked now really feeling like the idiot. "Just look it up." He says and walks off. I feel bad, I can't ever help him with school anything. He's always on himself about work and grades yet he's a sophomore and is done with calculus, uh okay. I follow Vik to lunch and now all I can think about is that stupid word. Subtext. What the hell does it mean, and why does Vik not have enough off it in his writing. I grab my lunch and walk to where I normally sit, I would sit with Vik, but he doesn't eat in the cafeteria. He goes to the english room to do homework. Why did he have to be such a geek, and a cute one at that. I finish my lunch a little early and walk down to the English room to see Vik. I was going to walk in but he was talking with the teacher. "Vik your papers were fine, I swear subtext or not. No one in Thai class knows what subtext even is. So please don't threat over it. You didn't get any points taken off." Said our language teacher, and she was right. "Ugh okay, I just know I can do better." He says. He gets his things and walks out do the door. "Ready to leave?" I asked. "Yah let me get my stuff." He says running the other way. We drive to my house as the normal to do homework together and just hang out and do couple things. Vik didn't really know what to do about the cuddling and kissing, but has gotten a little bit more comfortable. He still gets kinda flustered when I kiss him, so I'm always trying to steel one here or there. We were sitting on my bed and I leaned over and kissed Vik on the cheek. "Lachlan, please let me focus, you've got stuff to worry about. Did you ever find out what subtext was." He said. "No but I did find out to spell subtext you have to spell butt sex, so if you need more of that I got you." I say making viks face turn a bright red."I love you." He say kissing me on the lips, probably only thinking a one or two second kiss. No I kissed back hard. I got on top of vik and straddled his waist "So how about some subtext?"