Lasertag~ vikklan

Lachlan's POV
Laughing was all that could be heard through out the restaurant, where10 best friends sat and had dinner. Until we got kicked out but that's besides the point. Simon and Josh we're getting married this weekend! So everyone flew in from all over the world to be together. We wanted one last night of just straight fun before they went off and got all "grown up". We had been partying pretty much all night and we were kinda tipsy, so where did we decide to waste our time and money at! Laser tag! Red and blue flashes of light were bursting from all angles. I was on the red team along with Simon, Harry Preston, Tobi and Mitch. The blue team consisted of Vikk, Jerome, JJ, Ethan, Josh, and Rob. It was the finale round and things were very hostile. It was tied up 2 to 2 and it was down to just Preston and I and Vikk and Rob. This was going to be an easy win. You'd think with Vikk being so tiny, he'd be good at things like this. You'd be mistaken, cause I've killed him in every other game we played. I heard some shots that were shortly followed by a "shit!" Sounded like Rob. I knew It was him after I heard Preston say "I may have shot you but i still love you" he was such a dork. Vikk and I's relationship never gets pulled into competitions. We take things very seriously and both are very competitive and serious during games. "Preston where are you meet up with me" I say in the general direction of him. "Over here. Follow my voic—i've been shot! I've been shot! You're on your own now Lachy!" Preston says as I assume he's been hit and is now out. As I mentioned before this is going to be an easy win. I've killed Vikk 4 times and this isn't going to be any different. "Oh Vikky." I yell out. "Oh what! " I hear him reply. He sounds relatively close, I mean considering he just shot Preston he has to be around here somewhere. "Just come over here and let's end this game quickly!" I say moving towards his voice. "Now why would I wanna do that for? You and I both know I'm not going down with out a fight." He says back. "Fine then I'm heading your way." I say turning the corner only to see Vikk standing right there. I reach for my gun, but am taken back by Vikk pushing me up against the wall and starts making out with me. This lasts for a solid 30 seconds before he pulls away. He looks up and smiles at me. Then before I can do anything he grabs his gun and shoots me right in the chest, and after that just walks away from me. "You did not just do that." I say astonished that he would use our relationship to win. "Oh but I did!" He says walking away and out into the main area with the rest of the guys. "Tell us all about the last epic battle between the star crossed lovers." Says Preston as the boys all want to know how Vikk triumphantly won over me. "Let's just say, someone didn't play fair and brought our relationship into things." I say looking at Vikk. "and let's also say you enjoyed it and didn't stop me." He says. "Touché." I reply back wrapping an arm around his shoulder and walking out of the laser tag place. We all get into our separate cabs and go home awaiting the big wedding the following day.