WhoTops Con.~ MiniZerk

Ship~ MiniZerk
Words~944
Type~ smut
Prompt~ last chapter
Simons pov
"I can't fucking believe you said that." Says josh as he embraces me from behind, once we're in his room. "What? I speak the truth, I like getting fucked by my Daddy." I say pushing my bum up against his crotch. "And that's just what your gonna get princess." He says as I can feel his erection pushing in on my clothed hole. He pulls down my shorts and boxers in the back, as he squeeze my bum and sends a smack down on to it. I pull my bottoms down the rest of the way, and turn to Josh. I get on my knees and take the hem of his sweat pants into my mouth pulling back and letting it hit back on him. "No teasing, or you'll get punished." He says as I look up at him. "What if I want punished?" I asked palming him through his pants. "I'll punish you alright, you're being a naughty boy today." He says grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me off the floor. "What are you gonna do with me Daddy?" I questioned pulling at his shirt, and taking it over his head. "What ever I want." He says, taking my shirt over my head, and pulling his boxers down. I get onto the floor, as I take him into my mouth. I do small kitten like licks up his shaft and across his balls. Then I take all of him into my mouth. Thank god for no gag reflex right? He places his hands in my hair and makes me take more of him pushing me a little. I glare up at him, he knows I don't like to forced upon. "You better suck good princess, it's all you get today." He says playing with my hair. I do as told and suck, he pulls me off him and throws me onto the bed. I lift my as up towards him, already knowing our normal regimen. He puts his fingers to my mouth and tells me to suck. I do and he soon takes them out. I feel him circle my hole as he slips his fingers into me."Oh Fuck me Josh", I scream out."Shh we don't wanna disturb Lachy and Vikky baby. Gotta be quite" he says running his other hand down my back. "Okay Daddy" I reply back. "That's a good boy." He says leaning over me and kissing on my shoulder blades. He curls his fingers that are inside of me, grazing my prostate. I choke back a moan. He removes his fingers from me as I feel his tip at my entrance. He slowly puts his tip in. He puts his arm around neck. "moan into my arm baby." He says pushing the rest of the way in. I moan out into his elbow crease. I bite down on his forearm area as he starts to thrust slowly. "Hey, no teeth mister." He says slapping my ass. I shake my head yes, as he picks up his thrusting pace. I can feel tears prick at my eyes as I moan out into his arm. "You're doing so good staying quiet baby." He says into my ear. "Im trying daddy." I squeak out. "Do you wanna ride daddy?" He asked thrusting into me harder and faster now. "Oh, yes please. Let me ride you daddy."I say. He removes him self from me and sits on the edge of the bed. He grabs me and pulls me on top of him. He puts himself into me again. I put my arms around his neck and attach our lips. He thrusts up into me and rams into my prostate. "Oh Fuck Josh,don't worried about Vik and Lachlan, let em hear me daddy"I say "your lucky you're so fucking sexy." He says and pulls us back into our kiss. He starts to thrust up into me faster and harder, making me a moaning mess all over him. I start to feel the all so familiar pit in my stomach. " I'm close." I squeak into his shoulder. "Me too princess" he says thrusting up into me again. After a few more thrust I cum on to the both of us. I stand up off him before he can finish inside me. "Let me do it daddy. Let me taste you" I say getting on the floor and sucking him off. He soon climaxes into my mouth. I swallow it all and get up into the bed with Josh. "I don't know what made you think you could keep me quiet. I'm kinda vocal." I say cuddling up into his chest. "You're telling me, I'm he one who hears it." He says. "I love you Joshy." I say kissing him. "I love you too, and if you really want to too again you can when ever you want. Okay?" He says drawing circles into my back. "Like I said before, fucking you is great and all, but I prefer to be fucked by my daddy." I say climbing on top of him, straddling him as much as I can. "Someone want a round two?" He says rubbing my thighs. I shake my head yes. "Fuck Vik, faster baby." We hear Lachlan scream out. "Must have really let Vik top, I didn't think Lachlan would let him." I say. "Yah me neither" he replies. "That's the good thing with us tho, I let you do what ever you want baby." He says pushing hair out of my face. "What about biting?" I asked biting my bottom lip. "Mainly biting"