You're mine ~ Vikklan

Ship~ vikklan
Words~ 1137
Type~ smut
Ps- this is an older one shot I've had in the archives of my notes for a while. I've got about 10 other completed one shots if you'd want to read them. They're all smut. So just let me know :)
Viks pov
It was Lachlan and I, just the two of us. We'd came to a nice restaurant for our three year anniversary. Everything was perfect, the food, the weather, the person I shared my booth with. Nothing could go wrong. There was one thing, and I know this is stupid, but I think our waitress was trying to hit on Lachlan. She kept doing the classic bat my eyelashes and put my hands in front of me to make my boobs look bigger. Fucking people! She would come back and only ask him if needed anything. What a bitch, trust me when I say her tip will not be 15%. Then, yah get this, she had the greatest idea to come fucking back to our table and give Lachlan the fucking receipt saying "here hottie." With a paper sticking out of it, with her stupid phone number on it. I lost it, I blew up on the girl. Let's just say there were many swear words as well as plates of food thrown around. Getting in the car with Lachlan was kinda awkward, I felt bad. But bitch he's mine. "Vik, you okay?" He asked grabbing my hand as he drives home. "Yah, just Lachlan your mine and she needed to know that okay? Like you would have done the same thing if she called me a hottie and gave me her phone number." I say. He just rolls his eyes and smiles at me as he continues driving. The car was silent the rest of the way home. When we got in the house we just sat in the living room and cuddled watching a movie. The way we were sitting I was like half way in his lap and his arms were wrapped around my waist. About half way through the movie he let his arm kinda fall his hand now resting on my knee, as I'm fully in his lap now. We just were watching some stupid hallmark movie marathon thing. So after about two hours I could tell Lachlan was starting to get agitated."I really feel bad about dinner" I say looking up at him. "It's okay babe, your right I would've done the same thing if someone were flirting with you.You're mine." He says kissing me, the kiss starts to get kinda heated as he starts to run his hand across my thigh. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull at his hair as he soon is on top of me. His hands go up my shirt as he sucks on my neck and collar bone area. Before I know it my shirt is coming over my head as my lips are met by his once more. I take my hand and run them up Lachlan's back as I pull off his shirt. "How about we take this upstairs, big boy" I say tracing my fingers over his abs. I'm soon swept off the couch and being carried to our room. Once we get there I'm pushed against the wall,as his mouth finds my collarbone. "Mmmhhh lachy baby, please fuck me. Lachlan." I moan out as he pulls down on my jeans, leaving me in my boxers. I play with Lachlan's belt as I start to pull down his jeans as well. "Show me how much I'm yours." He whispers in my ear. I get on my hands and knees as I pull down his boxers and grab his member in my hand. I start to do kitten like licks up and down before I put my whole mouth onto him. "Fuck Vik." I hear Lachlan kinda moan out. He places his hand on my head as he pushes on me to take more, as I do. After the blowjob makes him hard,I pull off and stand up. "Now how much am I yours?" I asked walking towards the bed and pulling my finger in a motion towards me. "A whole fucking lot." He says getting on top of me, as he pulls down my boxers. I start to grind onto his crotch. "Fuck me Lachlan, please baby." I moan out. I was prepared to feel his fingers, but am met with his tip. "No prep?" I questioned. "Naughty boys don't get prep Vikky" he says pushing in to me. "Oh fuck Lachlan, yes. Fuck baby." I moan out as Lachlan thrust upwards into me. I wrap my arms around him and start to bounce on him trying to get a rhythm with his thrusts. After many thrusts and moans, Lachlan soon changes position to where I'm on the bed edge and he's standing up. As he thrusts in the first time, he hits my prostate. "Oh my fuck Lachlan right there. Right fucking there baby." I scream out. Not soon after I'm close to my climax. "Lachlan I'm close." I squeak out as he thrusts into me faster and harder then before, sending me over the edge. "MMFhGh Fuck Lachlan, fuck." I scream as I pant from my high. "I'm close to." He grunts out thrusting into me. "Let me suck you off baby, let me taste you." I say as he removes him self from me. I get on my knees and suck on his member. Lachlan wraps his fingers in my hair and I can feel his member start to twitch. "Vik, im gonna, gonna cum." He tries to get out, but I quickly help him by shoving my tongue into his slit, sending him over. He cums into my mouth as I swallow. I pull off and am wrapped up in blankets with Lachlan. "Now, why was I a naught boy?" I questions with a laugh as I draw circles in his chest. "For thinking someone could ever take me away from you. You're mine, and only mine."He says biting on my ear lobe and wrapping his arm around me pulling me into bed. "I bet she only wanted your dick." I said.
"Ha funny, that's all I want. Your dick." He said starting to run his hand down my leg. "Oi you already had this. No more." I say kicking his hand off me. "Come on you know you want a round two." He says placing his hand on my inner crotch. "Only on one condition big boy." I say sitting up. "If you can catch me" I say grabbing the blankets and running out of the room, and down the stairs as I'm soon tacked to the couch. "Got you, naughty boy."