Happy Birthday~ Vikklan pt1

Type-smut
Ship-vikklan (cause it was Lachy b-day)
Words-1160

Viks pov
"Bye have a good day." I say to the final customer at the Starbucks I work at. I can't wait to get home. It's my boyfriend Lachlan's 21st birthday today and I'm so excited. I wanted to throw a party but he said no. So it's just gonna be us, but I've got tricks up my sleeve. I wash down the tables and clock out. I walk out into the cold England air, and into my car. I text Lachlan telling him I'm on my way home and that I'm ordering takeout so no one has to cook. I swing by and pick up our food and go somewhere special, then go home.I get home and I can here Lachlan recording in the other room. I smile to my self, even on his birthday he works so hard. I knock on his door. "I'm home, foods here" I say taking my stuff to the kitchen. "Coming" I hear him say as he makes his way to the kitchen. "Hi baby." He says hugging me from behind. "Hi. How was your day." I ask turning around and placing a kiss on his lips. "Great now that your here" he says kissing me again. "Happy birthday Lachy." I say hugging him tighter. "You didn't get me anything right? We talked about this. I don't want any party or any presents" he says crossing his arms. "Are you sure about that?" I ask with a smirk,dangling a Victoria secret bag from my finger tips and walking upstairs. I seen Lachlan's eyes go big and his face flush as he followed me up the stairs. I barely make it in our room before I'm attacked by Lachlan's lips. I smile into the kiss and pull away. "What happened to no gifts?" I say looking up at him with a smirk. "It's not a gift since your already mine." He says looking down at me cause I'm shot af. "Not yet there big boy." I say drawing circles in his chest. He pushes me up against the wall and picks me up to where his hands are holding me under my ass. He runs his hands up the back of my shirt finding and touching every part of my back and chest. He pulls my shirt over my head and starts to attack my neck, but I stop him. "No visible marks Lachy, I don't want to get in trouble at work." I say as he disregards what I say biting a little on my neck making me moan out. "Then I'll just make marks where there not visible." He says as he kisses down my chest and biting/ sucking on my nipples. He places his hands on the waist line of my jeans as he slowly starts to lower them off me. I feel my jeans fall so I kick them off my ankles. Lachlan pulls his shirt over his head and brings me into another heated makeout. "Why don't you show me what you bought today princess." He says pulling on my waist band. I shake my head yes and run to the bathroom. I open up the pink bag and look at all my options, I had bought like five different thongs in all different colors and lace. My favorite was the red one and its Lachlan's favorite color so, I slide off my boxers and slip on the thong which was not easy seeing as I'm very hard. "Close your eyes it's a surprise." I say opening the door a little. "Okay, okay there closed." He says as I walk out of the bathroom. Lachlan was now in boxers sitting on our bed. I walk over and sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around his body and pulling him into a kiss. His hands find there way to my ass feeling the lace Lachlan's eyes open. "Different, I like it." He says smiling as he traced his finger over the pattern over them. "I got red cause I know it's your favorite color." I say leaning unit his chest. "That color looks great on you Vikky, but I by they would look better off of you." He says as he puts his hands in to the underwear, sliding it down in the back as i was still siting in his lap.  He stands both of us as he pulls off the rest in a swift motion. He places his handouts my crotch as he attacks my neck. "Mmmhhhh Lachlan. Please fuck me, don't tease baby." I saying as he starts to rub on my member. He smirks as he takes off his boxers. He gets down on the floor as he grabs my hips and starts to suck me off. I tangle my fingers into his hair as he completely deep throats me. I can feel that pit in my stomach start to form. "Lachlan, I'm gonna cum." I say trying hard not to since I want him to be inside me. He pulls off leaving a trail of saliva on his chin.he grabs me and puts me on the bed as he goes to the dresser and grabs a condom and lube. I hear the pop of the bottle, and feel Lachlan circle his fingers around my entrance. He pushes one in followed by two, three. He scissors me with his fingers and pulls out, as he opens a condom. "Lachlan, no condom. I want to feel you inside of me daddy." I say grabbing the condom from his hand and tossing it to the floor. "Anything for you baby." He says as he places his hands on my hips as I stand bent near the bed. I feel his tip go in sending shivers down my spine filled with pain and almost instantly changed to pleasure. He pushes the rest of the way in and begins to fuck me into next week. "Fuck, Lachlan. I-I- need to cum." I say trying to catch my breath. "Cum for me baby, and scream my name when you do." He whispers in my ear. "Mm-FF-U-U--CC-K LACHLAN!" I yell as I released on to my chest. "Im close too Vik."he says trying to catch his breath. After a few more thrust he cums in me, and pulls out bring us into a heated makeout session. "I hope you had a happy birthday baby." I say walking over to pick up my boxers but instead I get my thong thrown at me. "It's still my birthday so I choose what you wear Vikky." He says with a smirk I roll my eyes and slide the things over my waist, laying in bed and cud sinking next to Lachlan. "I love you Vik. That's for making my birthday very special." He says twirling his fingers in my hair. "Anything for you baby."