We're done

Wills pov

I opened my eyes when the clock struck 6:15 and pulled myself out of bed and walked to my dresser pulling out what I would need for the day. I showered quickly and hopped out wrapping a towel around my tanned stomach and grabbing a smaller one to dry my hair.
Once I was all dried off I put on a pair of jeans, a pale blue t-shirt and pulled on a big grey sweatshirt with the school logo on it. I left my hair to air-dry and stepped out of the steaming bathroom and walked back down the hall and into my room to see my year-younger brother, Austin still asleep in his bed that was on the other side of my own, his dark skin contrasting the white sheets. He and I had to share rooms because there were only four rooms in the house with 4 kids and our father and mother living in it. We weren't super rich like some of my friends but my dad spends a lot of his money for unimportant things like big tvs and expensive vacations and gives more than half to charity and won't move because he used to live in this house and only bought 2 cars so there was usually a little fight in the mornings.

"Austin wake up!" I yelled across the room and when he didn't stir I picked up his bottle of hair gel and whipped it at him from my side of the room. Due to my good aim, the bottle hit his shoulder and he grunted in pain and sit up rubbing his shoulder.

"What was that for?" He grumbled, now rubbing his eyes instead of his shoulder, his dark brown hair everywhere.

"That was for you to get ready for school, you only have half an hour before we're going to school so hurry up!"  I yelled and he glared at me.
I unplugged my phone and walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.
My sister Kayla who was also a year younger than me was eating cereal while typing something on her laptop. Before you suspect anything, no Austin and Kayla are not twins, my parents just adopted  them and they so happened to be the same age. Kayla's dyed green hair was pulled back into a low pony so her brown eyes were visible.

"Hey Kay," I greeted using her nickname I gave her when I was 6 and she was five. I kissed her cheek and went to the pantry to get out the pancake mix.
I mixed it with the other ingredients and started the stove up so I could cook them.
Right as I was about to flip the pancake when a blonde and pink blur crashed into my legs.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed putting the pan down and scooped up my 6 year old sister into my arms.
"Hey riles,  how was your sleep?" I asked staring into her bright blue eyes- the same as my own. My parents only adopted Kayla and Austin, not really wanting to actually have kids until they had a little 'mistake' if you know what I mean and then Riley came along. Considering both our parents were blonde Riley and I both had blonde hair and I guess my dads genes were stronger than my moms who had brown eyes, both Riley and I had blue like my dad.

"My sleep was good Willy," she giggled playing with my blonde curls

"Good, now unless you want our pancakes to burn I need to put you down," I said and she smiled

"Ok!" She said and jumped out of my arms and ran to go bug someone else in the family. I flipped the pancakes and grimaced at the black/brown side that was presented to me.

Once the pancakes were done and given to Riley, Austin and myself we sat at the dining table that was on the behind the island that Kayla was sitting at.
We were eating peacefully when our mother Naomi solace stumbled into the room, brushing her wavy blonde hair and applying her red lipstick. Her face was done up with makeup and she was wearing the clothes she only brings out if she going on a date with our dad or she has a gig. Naomi is a country/folk singer and gets gigs once in a while that usually pay good.

"Gig?" I asked knowing it couldn't be a date considering dad was already at work.
"Gig," she repeated she gets gigs often enough but not as much as when we lived out in Texas where she was well known. We moved out of Texas when I was 12.