We're ok

Nico's pov

Crunch
Crunch
Crunch
"Will stop chewing with your mouth open its getting on my nerves," I yelled exasperated at lunch. After School started again (ew ikr) ive been kind of stressed out. I have like 3 things to work on already and all I really want to do is fall asleep.

"Whoops, sorry!" He said, mouth full which made me visibly cringe. Will was also very stressed since he had projects as well as volley ball, which there team was doing very well. That made him stress. He's the captain, so he feels that everything is up to him and once he gets it in his head that he might mess up, he does, and badly. As you can tell, he stress eats. I sighed, knowing I should cut him some slack,

"Hey, sauce me a sun chip sunny boy," I said and he smiled and gave me the bag. Usually, at lunch we go outside, but I have a cold so Will won't let me go out and is making me go to the library with him to work on history. I hate history, but I love our library. It have a fire place and booths with tvs built in. I don't actually like going to libraries because I like buying my own books, but I loved being in this one.
We ended up sitting in front of the fire with our back packs and I took out my new glasses. I didn't love wearing them because they got in the way, but I haven't bought contacts yet, so I have to wear them, plus, Will loves them on me. As I put them on, I sneezed. I'm not very proud of my sneezes. I'm supposed to be big and scary but my body is small and when I sneeze, I sound like a cat. No joke.
I guess I've never had a cold while dating Will, because when I sneezed he looked up at me with the biggest smile ever, as if trying to see if it was me and when I rubbed my nose and sneezed again he started howling.

"O-o-oh my god Nico! Why h-have you never t-told me your sneezes a-are s-so cute!" He exclaimed between breaths and started laughing again. I sat there, my legs crossed, as well as my arms, glaring, but then of course, my body must betray me and make me sneeze again, to no avail of stopping Wills laughter. My glasses fell down my nose that time and I pushed them back up.

"Stop laughing, let's work," I said and sniffed as manly as possible. Dam you cold.

"I-m trying, your just so cut-" will got cut off when all of a sudden the school started to shake. It started small but then got worse. I couldn't understand what was happening. Will got over the shock faster than me and grabbed our bags and pulled me over to one of the booths and under the table. I can't function in times of crisis.

"What's happening?!" I yelled Once we were under. I had to yell since the shaking of the school was making book shelves fall over onto each other, creating a domino effect, kids screaming and objects crashing to the floor.

"I think it's an earthquake!" He replied and my eyes widened. The librarian was yelling at the 3 screaming grade 10 girls and I remembered Hazel was In this school.

"Will I have to go get Hazel!" I said frantically and tried to leave the safety but Will held me back. why is he so freaking strong?

"Nico, stop, your not going out there, I will not let you get hurt!" He yelled back as I struggled. Most of the book shelves were down, since they weren't screwed into the wall or floor (unsafe if you ask me) and computers started to fall of desks and explode in a cloud of smoke, sparks and glass.
I closed my eyes as I heard the tv above our booth fall, and I didn't get hurt, but if Will wasn't there I would have since he yelled out in pain.

"Will! Are you ok?" I asked and stopped struggling, there was nothing I could do to get to Hazel with other people getting hurt.